Author Topic: Now you see why I want us united??  (Read 1046 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Now you see why I want us united??
« on: December 06, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12940.0

This piece of crap that started this is the enemy, the Muslims are our enemy, the black savages who have destroyed our cities are our enemy, and left wing sick perverted animals like that loser and the Croat Nazi filth are enemies.   

It is time we show that we mean business and we are not just some couple of hours a day to waste our time here.  I think we need some more Admins to keep an eye what is going on, and for every real member to contribute.  This will be one of the many battles we will face, but lets show we are the army of one.  They want the challenge? I say bring it on punk. We are getting under their skin in You Tube that is why, it is working! 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Now you see why I want us united??
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 05:09:56 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12940.0

This piece of crap that started this is the enemy, the Muslims are our enemy, the black savages who have destroyed our cities are our enemy, and left wing sick perverted animals like that loser and the Croat Nazi filth are enemies.   

It is time we show that we mean business and we are not just some couple of hours a day to waste our time here.  I think we need some more Admins to keep an eye what is going on, and for every real member to contribute.  This will be one of the many battles we will face, but lets show we are the army of one.  They want the challenge? I say bring it on punk. We are getting under their skin in You Tube that is why, it is working! 
it was pretty impressive how he had himself and no other members to help him prove his point
KAHANE TZADAK!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 07:35:07 PM »
haha nice.

Just a concern, we are all Righteous people on this forum. Now, I think we should not sink down to their levels, and go bellow the belt (as in that thread). Yeah sure, we get real hot under the collar, but we need to show them WE are the professionals, and by sinking low with such writing, it's no good.

Anyway, that's just my thought, what do you all think?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 07:41:51 PM »
haha nice.

Just a concern, we are all Righteous people on this forum. Now, I think we should not sink down to their levels, and go bellow the belt (as in that thread). Yeah sure, we get real hot under the collar, but we need to show them WE are the professionals, and by sinking low with such writing, it's no good.

When someone attacks you, you can attack them back. If someone wants intelligent debate, they will get that right back.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 08:02:07 PM »
haha nice.

When someone attacks you, you can attack them back. If someone wants intelligent debate, they will get that right back.
yes, but it just doesn't make JTF look good, by attacking people under the belt-you get where im coming from?