Author Topic: THE HILLARY OBAMA WAR IS ON  (Read 1817 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: THE HILLARY OBAMA WAR IS ON
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 07:31:24 PM »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1207/Clinton_staffer_on_antiObama_email_chain.html

Funny how the media admits that being called a 'muslim' is a smear. Shouldn't it be a wonderful thing because Islam is such a peaceful and beautiful religion? THE ZIONIST MEDIA STRIKES AGAIN!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 01:18:02 AM »
Obama's supporters are American Haters.  He hates America and hates patriotism and so do they.  So I don't think it will turn off his supporters if he is Muslim or supports Islamic Anti-Americanism.

BTW, the Dems are so retarded.  This election could be a slam dunk if they picked a moderate, especially since the economy looks like its about to tank.  Instead, the best 2 candidates they can come up with are wackos.

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 01:20:32 AM »
If all goes well, the b*tch and the 'boon will sling so much crap at each other neither will be electable next November.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 01:20:59 AM »
If all goes well, the b*tch and the 'boon will sling so much crap at each other neither will be electable next November.

Yes, G-d willing.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 02:17:36 AM »
Obama's supporters are American Haters.  He hates America and hates patriotism and so do they.  So I don't think it will turn off his supporters if he is Muslim or supports Islamic Anti-Americanism.

BTW, the Dems are so retarded.  This election could be a slam dunk if they picked a moderate, especially since the economy looks like its about to tank.  Instead, the best 2 candidates they can come up with are wackos.

There are some people who believe that HIllary is a moderate; she has tried to re-make her image while in the senate. 

However, it's known that she's really a communist. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 02:24:43 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 02:21:48 AM »
Hillary scares me a lot. She's just plain evil. I think she hates Americans and she hates Israel.

Obama would be just as bad. The last thing we need is a Muzzie in charge!

Giuliani is a drag queen and a liberal.

I'm scared for the future of this country.  :o

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 02:26:22 AM »
Hillary scares me a lot. She's just plain evil. I think she hates Americans and she hates Israel.

Obama would be just as bad. The last thing we need is a Muzzie in charge!

Giuliani is a drag queen and a liberal.

I'm scared for the future of this country.  :o

Giuliani is not a drag queen.  He did that once on a bet and isn't going to do that again. 

I don't expect Giuliani to receive the nomination.  He's not expected to do well in either Iowa or in South Carolina.