Poll

Self-explanatory: is Ariel Sharon (ys"vz) considered Amalek?

Yes
9 (52.9%)
No
7 (41.2%)
Uncertain
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Ariel Sharon a Nazi?  (Read 5528 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Is Ariel Sharon a Nazi?
« on: December 06, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »
Basic and old subject, but I wanted to put it up to a vote. Is Ariel Sharon a Nazi?

Chaimfan

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Is Ariel Sharon a Nazi?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 11:34:50 PM »
Remember Altalena!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 11:49:54 PM »
Excellent point.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 12:01:38 AM »
no
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 12:03:22 AM »
No.

Just a secular Jew who dropped his pants to the NWO.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »
No.  Just cared about his own reputation more than the Jewish people.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 12:13:15 AM »
No.  Just cared about his own reputation more than the Jewish people.
too many Jewish leaders when they get into office have an obsession with being liked, same thing with begin
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 12:33:06 AM »
No, but he isn't a Kahanist for sure.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
I think he's a secular jew. ;)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 03:28:33 PM »
Remember Altalena!
That wasn't Sharon, that was Rabin.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »
Remember Altalena!

Sorry, I confused the two.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 06:36:55 PM »
Remember Altalena!
Who can tell the difference anymore? one admits he is a leftist and the other acts like one. One is dead, the other is dying....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 07:00:40 PM »
General Sharon is credited more than once with quite literally saving Israel from physical destruction during the heat of war.

After the Six Day War Sharon led his troops to put down what would have been an intifada in Gaza, using brute force to instill "the Fear of G-d" in the Arabs.  The result was that the Arabs knew resistance was futile and remained pacified.

Sharon also was one of the foremost advocates for the settling by Jews of the Golan, Gaza, Judaea and Samaria, insisting that the lands must be inhabited by Jews for the sake of Israel's national security.  Perhaps his motivations for this were more defensive than nationalistic, but the results served both causes.

It was Sharon, who disobeying orders, and ignoring his superiors, told his men to "follow me" and then surrounded the entire Egyptian Army as well as crossed the Suez Canal into Egyptian territory.

He has carried throughout his career the reputation as a "bull in a china shop", an uncontrollable rogue brilliant in war but lacking sound judgement particularly in regard to civilian leadership.

The Lubavitcher Rebbe was asked by Sharon for his thoughts on his entering the political arena, and the reply he received was that he should stay in the military where he best served.

After his election to the position of Israel's Prime Minister, he notedly remarked that he realized what his predecessors had told him; that Israel and the world were perceived differently once one held the reigns of political power.

Unlike many other early Zionists, Sharon was actually born there to Zionist pioneering parents.

More often than not, great men who have shaped history have complex personalities and more than a few negative attributes detracting from their accomplishments.

Whatever else can be said about him, Ariel Sharon stood out among world leaders as a formidable figure who experienced more of life than most of us ever will.

One thing is for certain, and that is there appears no remaining 'formidable figures' among the remaining "first generation" of the Zionist Leadership, and Israel sure could stand to have another batch of Generals capable of disregarding orders while crushing all enemies under a brutal fist.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 07:09:01 PM »
General Sharon is credited more than once with quite literally saving Israel from physical destruction during the heat of war.

After the Six Day War Sharon led his troops to put down what would have been an intifada in Gaza, using brute force to instill "the Fear of G-d" in the Arabs.  The result was that the Arabs knew resistance was futile and remained pacified.

Sharon also was one of the foremost advocates for the settling by Jews of the Golan, Gaza, Judaea and Samaria, insisting that the lands must be inhabited by Jews for the sake of Israel's national security.  Perhaps his motivations for this were more defensive than nationalistic, but the results served both causes.

It was Sharon, who disobeying orders, and ignoring his superiors, told his men to "follow me" and then surrounded the entire Egyptian Army as well as crossed the Suez Canal into Egyptian territory.

He has carried throughout his career the reputation as a "bull in a china shop", an uncontrollable rogue brilliant in war but lacking sound judgement particularly in regard to civilian leadership.

The Lubavitcher Rebbe was asked by Sharon for his thoughts on his entering the political arena, and the reply he received was that he should stay in the military where he best served.

After his election to the position of Israel's Prime Minister, he notedly remarked that he realized what his predecessors had told him; that Israel and the world were perceived differently once one held the reigns of political power.

Unlike many other early Zionists, Sharon was actually born there to Zionist pioneering parents.

More often than not, great men who have shaped history have complex personalities and more than a few negative attributes detracting from their accomplishments.

Whatever else can be said about him, Ariel Sharon stood out among world leaders as a formidable figure who experienced more of life than most of us ever will.

One thing is for certain, and that is there appears no remaining 'formidable figures' among the remaining "first generation" of the Zionist Leadership, and Israel sure could stand to have another batch of Generals capable of disregarding orders while crushing all enemies under a brutal fist.

Jewish leaders, namely the Likud, is always great when it is NOT in power. When they are in power they are just as bad if not worse than Labor or Kadima
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »
No.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 01:12:42 AM »
Ariel Sharon is a Nazi bastard. lets not forget how we felt when he ethnically cleansed gaza of jews.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 01:50:27 AM »
I heard that Sharon is a Gentile. He is said to belong to Sabatuniks, a Russian group who rested on Saturdays and were mistakenly confused with Jews. Later some assimilated into the Jewish People. Do you know something?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 02:15:43 AM »
Ariel Sharon is a Nazi bastard. lets not forget how we felt when he ethnically cleansed gaza of jews.
I agree. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 02:44:50 AM »
I say that he is for sure. I don't know about his military record in much detail, but I know that a lot of so-called war heroes often have their credentials trumped-up after the fact. Ehud Barak is a fine example.

Even if he did some heroic things on the battlefield, he was still a secularist Jew who was of the ilk that collaborated with the Brits and allowed millions of religious refugees to be murdered in Europe. He may have been involved in Altalena or incidents like it.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 10:25:01 AM »
He may have been involved in Altalena or incidents like it.
What are you talking about?  Do you have anything to back that up? 

Sharon was no Kahane, and he gave in to leftist blackmail - be he is not a Nazi.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 10:43:01 AM »
He may have been involved in Altalena or incidents like it.
What are you talking about?  Do you have anything to back that up? 

Sharon was no Kahane, and he gave in to leftist blackmail - be he is not a Nazi.

definitely, Sharon was very good until he got into power, much like begin.....
KAHANE TZADAK!