Author Topic: Moron Peanut Farmer Writes Book!  (Read 3378 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Moron Peanut Farmer Writes Book!
« on: November 16, 2006, 11:23:05 PM »
This jiffy loving hillbilly is delusional.  What else is new?  Hope all fellow JTF supporters are doing well.

Ari

www.forward.com/articles/carter-discusses-new-book-on-israel-and-the-middle/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Moron Peanut Farmer Writes Book!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 08:59:48 AM »
He is such a nazi.

I, for one, hope he isn't assassinated. I hope he dies slowly from the worst most painful diseases known to man. He should die choking on his own vomit. This guy willingly attempted to destroy both America and Israel. He continues to undermine his own country and Israel from abroad. Now he goes around the world saying fake elections held by dictators are fair and balanced. He said Hugo Chavez's "election" in Venezuela was fair... >:(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 07:38:37 PM »
"I will never lie to you" Jimmy Carter. What a total Imbecile. and that paints the imbeciles with a bad brush. How could someone who was so inept and bought the country down on its knees during his administration have so much to say now. He does nothing but stick his nose in world affairs and cause problems. He even mucked up the works for Clinton with North Korea. At least with Bush it just partisan politics. He should stick to his house building since he had found his true calling in that. As they say on JTF. Name and memory should be stricken from the record.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 12:28:02 AM »
Wow, Yacov, right on! 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!