Author Topic: Israeli Arab Knesset member sold secrets to Hizballah  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Israeli Arab Knesset member sold secrets to Hizballah
« on: December 07, 2007, 08:19:08 AM »
Israeli Arab Knesset member sold secrets to Hizballah
CORRECTION: I have been reminded that Bishara is a Christian, which makes him instead of a false moderate, an example of what Hugh calls an "islamochristian," or a dhimmi Christian who has imbibed the values of his Muslim overlords. I apologize for the error.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
----------

I have maintained from the beginning of this site and before that that there is no reliable way to distinguish a "moderate" Muslim who rejects the jihad ideology and Islamic supremacism from a "radical" Muslim who holds such ideas, even if he isn't acting upon them at the moment. And the cluelessness and multiculturalism of Western officialdom, which make officials shy away from even asking pointed questions, only compound this problem.

And then there is this: "The money was transferred from an undisclosed Muslim country, via Jordan." Why "undisclosed"? Would disclosure of the identity of this mysterious Muslim country embarrass someone?

"MK Bishara Sold Strategies, Israeli Secrets During War," from Israel National News (thanks to Sr. Soph):

(IsraelNN.com) An Arab money changer in eastern Jerusalem admitted Wednesday to paying former Israeli Knesset Member Azmi Bishara $390,000 for information on behalf of Hizbullah during the Second Lebanon War. As part of a plea bargain, Firas Asilah, a business owner in northeastern Jerusalem's Beit Hanina neighborhood, is being charged with money laundering.
The money was transferred from an undisclosed Muslim country, via Jordan. Despite his perpetual denial of receiving funds other than his Israeli government salary, Bishara fled from Israel following the war in order not to be tried for treason.

Investigators state that Bishara's contacts say Bishara recommended Hizbullah attack Haifa, and use long-range rocket attacks as a tactic against Israel. Bishara is also thought to have recommended other strategic locations for terrorists targets inside Israel.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

Re: Israeli Arab Knesset member sold secrets to Hizballah
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 08:28:33 AM »
I hope he's torn apart in prison!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:22 AM »
Such traitor can be tortured enough.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:57 AM »
Such traitor can be tortured enough.

Sorry . I meant 'can't'

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 09:46:17 AM »
Why can't Israel's government ban them from the government?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 09:51:49 AM »
Unbelivable....

How can someone do this ?

How can an Israeli betray his nation like this ??

This literally brought me tears. I lost a loved on in Lebanon last Summer so reading stuff like this adds salt to an open wound.

He should be slowly tortured and executed in the most painful way.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 10:25:14 AM »
 reading stuff like this adds salt to an open wound.

authorisation granted

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 10:33:11 AM »
reading stuff like this adds salt to an open wound.

authorisation granted

authorization granted ;)and yes, he should be slowly tortured and executed in the most painful way.
good post O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 12:43:57 AM »
Arabs living in Israel are suject to the Noahide Laws and can be judged by Jews (Noahides outside Israel must be judged by Goyim). Helping murderers is a capital crime. Death punishment for him!!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 12:45:40 AM »
Unbelivable....

This literally brought me tears. I lost a loved on in Lebanon last Summer so reading stuff like this adds salt to an open wound.

because he is an Arab, his alliance is to his people, he cannot be loyal to the State of Israel (defined as "The Jewish State"), he is an Arab and his alliance is to Arabs
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 12:51:51 AM »
Unbelivable....

because he is an Arab, his alliance is to his people, he cannot be loyal to the State of Israel (defined as "The Jewish State"), he is an Arab and his alliance is to Arabs

This proves Meir Kahane was right.
You don't deal with terrorist, you kill them.
Any Israeli citizen conspiring against Israel should be put to death.
No need to rescue a traitor.
After releasing him , the right thing to do was to put him in a cage full of snakes O0

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 12:53:40 AM »
Unbelivable....

Releasing him in a cage full of snakes would be the right thing to do.

Of course, if Israel is a "Jewish" State, then there can no non-Jews with voting rights in a state known as "The Jewish State", such a state must be Jewish and if non-Jews can vote, they can vote to make the state muslim, christian or anything else....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 01:04:17 AM »
Unbelivable....

Releasing him in a cage full of snakes would be the right thing to do.

Of course, if Israel is a "Jewish" State, then there can no non-Jews with voting rights in a state known as "The Jewish State", such a state must be Jewish and if non-Jews can vote, they can vote to make the state muslim, christian or anything else....
8;)
indeed , and that was the reason Zionism was founded,
to protect the Jews from European Christians, nazis and arabs.
To return home and have a land of your own.

minorities should make up maximum 2% of the population, or you commit national suicide.