Author Topic: Anti simetic and anti Israeli grafitti in the Queens College restrooms  (Read 3612 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I encourage any of the members who go to Queens college to check out the mens bathroom on the fourth floor of Kiely hall. All the Islamic "Students" have written extremely vile anti Israel graffiti on the bathroom stalls. It is too graphic for me to repeat on here. There are drawings  of male genitals over the star of David and all sorts of vile comments. I can't believe how insane this country is for letting them in.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Anti simetic and anti Israeli grafitti in the Queens College restrooms
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 12:34:11 AM »
They write these little designs while they are screwing each other. Hence their obsession with drawing phalluses.  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 12:35:10 AM »
You should see the amount of chaddors that they have on campus. 30% of the students are muzzies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 12:36:01 AM »
You should see the amount of chaddors that they have on campus. 30% of the students are muzzies.
how did they get into college? is it another one of those affirmative action things?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 02:05:27 AM »
When I was in QC or Quaran College there was a Muzzie I saw wearing the whole head to toe black outfit, the same one they wear in Sudan.  Even her eyes weren't showing. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 02:08:38 AM »
When my friend went to queens college, he went up to a muzi and said,"excuse me Arab, do you have the time?"

That muzi was pissed! I laughed my a_ _ off!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 02:15:16 AM »
Well, the thing is for the most part if you don't start up with them, they won't start up with you.  That's how I got along in college.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 02:22:11 AM »
I think there should be a full scale investigation and the perpetrators expelled.
all Islamic clothing people should be arrested and put on a boat to Mecca
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 07:34:00 AM »
how did they get into college? is it another one of those affirmative action things?

Unfortunately, just about anyone can get into a CUNY college these days.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 08:20:21 AM »
Well then, fight fire with fire. Write anti islamic and anti muslim statements on the wall and leave it for them to see. You might also want to put an arabic koran in the toilet and do your business on it too. O0
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
Well, It's December!
 Are we going to have a meeting at QC ?
If we all agree, let's PM each other about the time!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »

Unfortunately, just about anyone can get into a CUNY college these days.
still terrorists should be banned, why type of fool educates the person who wants to kill him?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 03:58:55 PM »
where can i get copies of the koran? Ill be glad to crap on them and leave them in a mcdonalds bathroom or something!

ftf

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 04:21:27 PM »
where can i get copies of the koran? Ill be glad to crap on them and leave them in a mcdonalds bathroom or something!
http://www.convertstoislam.org/resources/Free-Quran.htm

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »

That's so gross!  You mean to tell me that you would actually go into a McDonalds?
What is wrong with McDonalds?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 05:34:19 PM »

That's so gross!  You mean to tell me that you would actually go into a McDonalds?
What is wrong with McDonalds?

What's wrong with it?  Let's just say they might as well change their motto from "I'm lovin' it" to "Would you like schvartza spit with that?"
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gross!!

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 08:17:36 PM »
A friend of mine showed me a picture of a sign that said "Real Jews say F--k Israel!", it was scribbled on the stall of the men's bathroom in the main cafeteria...so i couldn't exactly go in  >:( .
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 09:34:50 PM »
A friend of mine showed me a picture of a sign that said "Real Jews say F--k Israel!", it was scribbled on the stall of the men's bathroom in the main cafeteria...so i couldn't exactly go in  >:( .
Real Jews know the Torah and know about the idea of a Jewish State  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!