Author Topic: 2006: More Jews converting to Islam in israel  (Read 3888 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
2006: More Jews converting to Islam in israel
« on: December 09, 2007, 05:58:14 PM »

New record: 70 Israeli citizens expected to convert to Islam this year – more than twice the number in previous years. Most are cases of Jewish, Christian women marrying Muslim men
Nurit Palter

According to statistics from the Population Administration, 2006 will be a record year for Israeli Jews joining the Muslim religion. In the past few years, the number of conversions to Islam was relatively stable at 35 per year, but over 70 conversions were expected this year. In 2003, 40 Jews converted to Islam; in 2004 the number dropped to 27; and last year it stood at 33.

But the trend took a drastic turn this year, and Interior Ministry data showed that in the first half of 2006 alone 42 conversions were
recorded, and a comparable number is expected throughout the second half of the year.

The process of converting to Islam is carried out at the Muslim religious court which operates according to Islamic law. In contrast to Jewish conversions, which last months and often years, to become Muslim one must only convince the court that one’s intentions are sincere and declare faith in Allah.

Most are Jewish and Christian women who convert after choosing to marry Muslim men. The number of men who convert to Islam is far lower, but has also seen a rise.

“Jews say they decided to convert after deepening their knowledge of Islam. Many are disappointed in Judaism,” a senior member of the Islamic court said.

In the past, the Religious Affairs and Interior Ministries made it very difficult for Jews to convert to Islam. “They are giving me the runaround, sending me back and forth from office to office. They made me see a psychiatrist, to ‘make sure I wasn’t brainwashed.’ They did everything so that I would despair and return to Judaism,” one convert related.

The data revealed that the reverse phenomenon of Muslims converting to Judaism is significantly lower. In the first half of this year, there were only seven conversions to Judaism.

Statistics that reached Israel’s leading daily Yedioth Ahronoth showed that Judaism continues to constitute a greater attractive force for Christians. In 2003, 437 Christians converted to Judaism, in 2004 – 884, and in 2005 – 733. Since the beginning of 2006, 210 Christians converted to Judaism.

Yedioth reporter Paiz Abbas countered that according to data recorded by the Islamic appeals court, the numbers do not indicate an increase in the number of converts. Further, data show that the greatest number of converts during 2005 were from Jerusalem with 46, followed by Yaffo with 28, then Haifa and Akre with 25 and Nazereth with 22.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...274735,00.html

Look how muslims are celebrating

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94436

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 2006: More Jews converting to Islam in israel
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »

There are incredibly stupid/insane people out there, and your article is proof. Pray they don't have kids and condemn future generations to the dark ages death cult of Islam, what a tragedy.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 06:09:18 PM »
since i dont know much about israeli law correct me if i am wrong arnt only the jews suppose to live in israel then how the hell did she fall in love with an arab?

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 06:11:56 PM »
since i dont know much about israeli law correct me if i am wrong arnt only the jews suppose to live in israel then how the hell did she fall in love with an arab?

Because their parents are weak, pathetic, self-haters who raise kids who are the same. This is the result!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
70 in a year, and not all Jews!!! A low rate disease! I worry more about the 50 thousand Israeli children aborted in 1999. Does anyone know the numbers for recent years?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:13:46 PM »
This "70 Israeli citizens" are traitors in true form.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 07:46:13 PM »

Because their parents are weak, pathetic, self-haters who raise kids who are the same. This is the result!

This always seems to be the result

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 08:02:13 PM »
Possible.

However, I feel this is more of Muslim propaganda. Things such as ''Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world'' - and its not. Its been proven over and over and over again that it bloody aint!

This could be more Muslim/Dhimmi propaganda.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 10:29:38 PM »
you know, when a Jew brought an offering to the greek altar the maccabbees slew him, the same thing could be done to these Jews
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 01:58:47 PM »
These trader Jews are scared and think that if they convert then they won't be targets. Wimps :-X
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 02:01:56 PM »
These trader Jews are scared and think that if they convert then they won't be targets. Wimps :-X

That's true, although I'd rather be a target than a wimp.

newman

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 03:45:35 PM »
Jews should do what muSSlims do. Anybody who renounces his/her faith should be killed.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 04:02:23 PM »
There are incredibly stupid/insane people out there, and your article is proof. Pray they don't have kids and condemn future generations to the dark ages death cult of Islam, what a tragedy

New Yorker....that Bush logo is really good. I guess I kind of love him now.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 04:48:37 PM »
There are incredibly stupid/insane people out there, and your article is proof. Pray they don't have kids and condemn future generations to the dark ages death cult of Islam, what a tragedy

New Yorker....that Bush logo is really good. I guess I kind of love him now.

yeah, lol. :::D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 04:10:44 PM »
yeah, lol
I'm serious !!!
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 04:31:40 PM »