Author Topic: Kosovo deadline up today!  (Read 7488 times)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Kosovo deadline up today!
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:12:30 AM »
Russia has said they will Veto UN support if necessary and has made it clear they are fully backing Serbia.

What do you guys think is going to happen?  What position do you think Israel will take this time around?

Will there be more violence in Kosovo?  Is it too late to save Kosovo?

Discuss...

All or nothing.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
Re: Kosovo deadline up today!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 09:23:18 AM »
Russia has said they will Veto UN support if necessary and has made it clear they are fully backing Serbia.

What do you guys think is going to happen?  What position do you think Israel will take this time around?

Will there be more violence in Kosovo?  Is it too late to save Kosovo?

Discuss...

Kosovo was sold a long time ago. When theese siptars came and ruined the land. The only thing that we are waiting now is the paperwork.

And yes, there will be more violence. ANA, (Albanian national army) is giving weapons to kids over 14 years.

UCK is of course preparing.

Many more terrorist organizations are preparing to kill and destroy.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 09:27:06 AM »
It was very frightening to hear both BBC and VRT (Belgium) news about Kosovo today.
The Belgian radio had a reporter in Kosovo , that was clearly pro-independence.
The journalist in the studio handeled the subject as if it was nothing.
As if she was standing in a shop and buying  a new pair of shoes or something like that.
 >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 09:29:43 AM »
That reporter literally said the Serbs were a minority ruling over a majority,
(they just didn't mention Suid-Akrika) but that ws the tone.

BBC was for worse,
they blame the Serbs for all the conflicts since '90, no word about the Croat-nazis...
 :( >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 09:33:34 AM »
That reporter literally said the Serbs were a minority ruling over a majority,
(they just didn't mention Suid-Akrika) but that ws the tone.

BBC was for worse,
they blame the Serbs for all the conflicts since '90, no word about the Croat-nazis...
 :( >:(

I know... Bastards...
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »
not a single word about the fact these filthy animals are muslims, and want to kill all of us.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
not a single word about the fact these filthy animals are muslims, and want to kill all of us.

Exactly. The world is a gentle pus.sycat against muslims. They are so kind against them. Swedes too. Some years ago southern sweden requested independence from sweden because it's full of muzzies. Soon Skåne as it's called, will be a muzzie state.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 09:53:18 AM »
What i found really crazy was when those terrorist suspects got arrested a while back - 4 of whom were Kosovars - and they on the news said they were from "former Yugoslavia" not Albania or "Albanian Kosovars".

The west is clearly protecting them.
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 09:54:36 AM »
I don't know if southern Sweden can be compared with France, England or Belgium.
Aren't there less % migrants?
We have officially 10%
So in reality, 20 %

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 09:58:57 AM »
I don't know if southern Sweden can be compared with France, England or Belgium.
We have officially 10%
So in reality, 20 %

Sweden has a population of around 9 million. Among those 9 mil, over 1 mil are immigrants.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 10:17:41 AM »
Kosovo is Tito product, even blind can see this, I BLAME for that, [censored] comunist and UNEDUCATED people who give us that EVIL ! We mast give resistan, and atack in Kosovo even if we lose at least we would have HONOR ! CCCC  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 10:38:50 AM »
We have officially 10%
So in reality, 20 %

Sweden has a population of around 9 million. Among those 9 mil, over 1 mil are immigrants.

we're 10million, 1milj migrants.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
Kosovo is Tito product, even blind can see this, I BLAME for that, [censored] comunist and UNEDUCATED people who give us that EVIL ! We mast give resistan, and atack in Kosovo even if we lose at least we would have HONOR ! CCCC  >:( >:( >:(

the sad thing about it is i bet TITO thought he was doing the right thing by bringin everyone together.. he jus didnt see far into the future.

i can really understand how many people we're persuaded by the idea of "bratsko jedinstvo"... which is why so many good Serbs were partizans as well.  in that situation, it definitelly wasn't all black and white.
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 10:50:47 AM »
From the BBC website

Is this a Serbian Woman?
I don;t think so.

<<Nato troops are stationed around Kosovo to protect Serbian enclaves>>

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 10:57:06 AM »

the sad thing about it is i bet TITO thought he was doing the right thing by bringin everyone together.. he jus didnt see far into the future.

i can really understand how many people we're persuaded by the idea of "bratsko jedinstvo"... which is why so many good Serbs were partizans as well.  in that situation, it definitelly wasn't all black and white.
Communist is brainfashed UNEDUCATE mens whit PRIMARY Scool, look more my facts for that in this topic :

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12279.0

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 11:00:36 AM »
From the BBC website

Is this a Serbian Woman?
I don;t think so.

it could be a nun..
All or nothing.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 06:35:51 PM »
From the BBC website

Is this a Serbian Woman?
I don;t think so.

Yes it is.

The picture shows a Serbian Nun.

They are among the last Serbians
remaining in Serbian (!!!) Kosovo.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 11:11:26 PM »
in that case bbc weren't desinforming us.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 05:50:40 AM »
I think Israel will probably take the same position she took last time, quietly support the Serbs and send them arms but not do much more :(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 06:40:08 AM »
As far as i know, the leftist government in Israel, same people that banned Chaim, stood behind the US in their occupation of Kosovo although they didn't aid in military action against Serbs, i was surprised to see Israel support Albanians at all.  Someone please fill me in more on Israels role during foreign occupation of Kosovo.

However (I pulled this up on BBC from 1999) "Israeli Foreign minister Ariel Sharon has been quoted as saying that Nato's involvement could give birth to a dangerous Islamic state in Kosovo and lead to global instability."

But i'm not fully aware on Israel's position though i know many Jews, especially the ones with knowledge of the Balkans, Orthidox and Kahanist Jews stand behind the Serbs.  Someone please elaborate on this!
All or nothing.

ftf

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 06:40:47 PM »
People, stop calling it independence, it isn't , it's Land theft. You could perhaps  call it imperialism. The idea of Kosovo being separated from Serbia is absurd, don't grace it with such a nice word as independence.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 08:21:09 PM »
tft I agree fully.

Obilic -

Israel was mostly pro-serb. Even during the 1992 wars, Israeli media was more pro-Serb than any others (excluding Greece/Cyprus).
Israel has the same problem as Serbia - and Israelis see the parallel between psycho Nazi Muslim Albanians and Basterdinians (Palestinians) as they should, because Basterdinians and Albanazis they're the same excrement.

Like my grandfather says ''don't get involved with [censored]. The more you stir it, the more it stinks''. MuSSlims Albanians and Bastardinians are the same. No negotiation, just systematic extermination.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »
Hvala :)  What i read about some people in Israel billing what Serbs did in Kosovo as "another holocaust" was probably Albanian propaganda.  Good to know our Jewish brothers stuck with us. 

Here is something i found though, from the Jewish World Press:

"Since the United States and its NATO allies began military intervention in Kosovo last month, representatives of American Jewish organizations have spoken out strongly in support of the action. American Jews -- like most other Americans -- see the Serbs as villains who are engaged in ethnic cleansing of Albanians just as the Nazis engaged in ethnic cleansing of Jews. TV images of helpless, homeless Albanian refugees have brought the world to tears.

Numerous high-profile Jews have compared the current situation in Kosovo to the Holocaust. Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel last week expressed his whole-hearted support for the NATO bombing, stating, "...if the world had reacted (during World War II) the way we are reacting now, many tragedies would have been prevented." Organization by organization, the mainstream Jewish community has declared its support for NATO’s intervention in Kosovo, frequently citing parallels to the Holocaust, some comparing Serb leader Slobodan Milosevic to Adolf Hitler."

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 09:54:36 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 08:12:02 AM »
Hvala :)  What i read about some people in Israel billing what Serbs did in Kosovo as "another holocaust" was probably Albanian propaganda.  Good to know our Jewish brothers stuck with us. 

Here is something i found though, from the Jewish World Press:

"Since the United States and its NATO allies began military intervention in Kosovo last month, representatives of American Jewish organizations have spoken out strongly in support of the action. American Jews -- like most other Americans -- see the Serbs as villains who are engaged in ethnic cleansing of Albanians just as the Nazis engaged in ethnic cleansing of Jews. TV images of helpless, homeless Albanian refugees have brought the world to tears.

Numerous high-profile Jews have compared the current situation in Kosovo to the Holocaust. Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel last week expressed his whole-hearted support for the NATO bombing, stating, "...if the world had reacted (during World War II) the way we are reacting now, many tragedies would have been prevented." Organization by organization, the mainstream Jewish community has declared its support for NATO’s intervention in Kosovo, frequently citing parallels to the Holocaust, some comparing Serb leader Slobodan Milosevic to Adolf Hitler."

I read a book and they compared Arkan and Milosevic to Hitler.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 12:34:36 PM »
These are all self-hating puppet Jews.  I can't wait for the day Kahanists get into power in Israel.
All or nothing.