Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 33283 times)

Kiwi

Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »
[

1- You are supposed to love (or at least not hate) people, except if they are wicked.
2- Defending the civilised people does not mean to hate and destroy those who are or have chosen to be primitive. If Abos are cave men, respect them.
3- If you find only whites attractive, that's ok. Just only marry a white. But don't offend others. Remember that I am a Goy and can marry any Goyah, what if I married an Abo girl? Would you insult her? And also remember that ANY goy can convert to Judaism, so if an Abo converted he/she would be a Jew. Would you insult him just because you don't like his look?

1 I will do what I like
2 I will respect whom I chose
3 I will insult who I feel like
4 I don't care who you marry, you can marry a camel, it doesn't effect me.

Why because you are not here, and not apart of the problem virus killing off the southern lands.

If you were a part of the problem here, we have one very quick and clean solution.

Have I made myself clear enough for you.

Just incase I haven't in a nutshell, don't pi$$ on our legs and tell us its raining  ::)

Well, remember that my family is Catholic and tried to reaise me as a Catholic, but I had chosen paganism instead. During my childhood and teen years I only loved the Sun and Mother Nature, and had no values regarding how to deal with humans. Then I trurned to Chassidic Ashkenazim, (the same Jews Newman has accused me of hating) and Chassidim taught me values. Even though I decided not to convert and may differ on some points of Torah interpretation with them, I have the values they have taught me. And Chassidim taught me to LOVE not to hate and insult people. To love Hashem and His Creation, to thank Him for everything. To believe that every human being has a soul given by Hashem and must be respected (except those who freely chose evil). Never to hate anyone or anything just for phisical look.
You can do whatever you like, but remember that your ideas are not Jewish neither they come from Torah.

To Newman, just let Abos alone with their 5% of the land. They have the same soul you and me have. A Goyshe soul!!!! No goy is better than other!!!

Yeah yeah love everyone thats why we have terrorists. Grow up.

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 06:21:50 PM »
Then, ot's ok. but that mrmber who said he/she can hate whoever he/she likes must know that that ideas are not Jewish!!!! Free wil was given by Hashem to chose love, not hate.

Thats you opinion and you are entitled to it.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 06:22:03 PM »
[

1- You are supposed to love (or at least not hate) people, except if they are wicked.
2- Defending the civilised people does not mean to hate and destroy those who are or have chosen to be primitive. If Abos are cave men, respect them.
3- If you find only whites attractive, that's ok. Just only marry a white. But don't offend others. Remember that I am a Goy and can marry any Goyah, what if I married an Abo girl? Would you insult her? And also remember that ANY goy can convert to Judaism, so if an Abo converted he/she would be a Jew. Would you insult him just because you don't like his look?

1 I will do what I like
2 I will respect whom I chose
3 I will insult who I feel like
4 I don't care who you marry, you can marry a camel, it doesn't effect me.

Why because you are not here, and not apart of the problem virus killing off the southern lands.

If you were a part of the problem here, we have one very quick and clean solution.

Have I made myself clear enough for you.

Just incase I haven't in a nutshell, don't pi$$ on our legs and tell us its raining  ::)

Well, remember that my family is Catholic and tried to reaise me as a Catholic, but I had chosen paganism instead. During my childhood and teen years I only loved the Sun and Mother Nature, and had no values regarding how to deal with humans. Then I trurned to Chassidic Ashkenazim, (the same Jews Newman has accused me of hating) and Chassidim taught me values. Even though I decided not to convert and may differ on some points of Torah interpretation with them, I have the values they have taught me. And Chassidim taught me to LOVE not to hate and insult people. To love Hashem and His Creation, to thank Him for everything. To believe that every human being has a soul given by Hashem and must be respected (except those who freely chose evil). Never to hate anyone or anything just for phisical look.
You can do whatever you like, but remember that your ideas are not Jewish neither they come from Torah.

To Newman, just let Abos alone with their 5% of the land. They have the same soul you and me have. A Goyshe soul!!!! No goy is better than other!!!

lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »

Terrorism has nothig to do with Abo's physical look. Come on! Where have you heard about an Australoid joining al-Qaida???? That's silly!!!!!!!
You just hate them because their brown skin and strange face. Do as you wish!!! I only tell you that yours is not Hashem's path. So if you are Jewish, you'd rather make it clear that you are noy fully observant!!!!! You have no rght to portray Judaism as hate, while Ravs teach love. Just see an orthodox Rav and ask him advise to overcome your bad feelings towards different looking humans!!!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2007, 06:53:12 PM »

Terrorism has nothig to do with Abo's physical look. Come on! Where have you heard about an Australoid joining al-Qaida???? That's silly!!!!!!!
You just hate them because their brown skin and strange face. Do as you wish!!! I only tell you that yours is not Hashem's path. So if you are Jewish, you'd rather make it clear that you are noy fully observant!!!!! You have no rght to portray Judaism as hate, while Ravs teach love. Just see an orthodox Rav and ask him advise to overcome your bad feelings towards different looking humans!!!!!!!!

In 1987 a delegation of aboriginal 'leaders' travelled to Libya to meet with Col Ghadafi. They were offered money and training (which they accepted).

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 06:54:29 PM »

Yeah yeah don't get all Nancy over things Raul.

Your peace loving kissing everyones rear end, allows the terrorist to take advantage of your good will, naive  as it is.

Terrorist and bad people don't play by your rules, they use that as an advantage.

So now I am not a Jew, quick go tell all the nazi's that  :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »

In 1987 a delegation of aboriginal 'leaders' travelled to Libya to meet with Col Ghadafi. They were offered money and training (which they accepted).

Aboriginal of what country? They shouldn't be allowed to travel, but imprisoned!!!! But I have heard of many Westerners who also travelled to Iraq to help Hussein. What about about the millions of dollars Europe gives to Palis, Most of that money is used to "conpensate" suicide bombers' families for killing "racist Zionist" school boys in buses in Israel.

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 07:04:37 PM »
They shouldn't be allowed to travel, but imprisoned!!!!

WHOA what happened to  love everyone  :::D

Imprison people because the travel  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »

You just don't want to understand what I say. I claim ALL people must be loved regardless of race or ethnicity. But ANY individual who travels to help terrorism must be inetrcepted by any country and jailed, if not executed.....

Kiwi

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »

You just don't want to understand what I say. I claim ALL people must be loved regardless of race or ethnicity. But ANY individual who travels to help terrorism must be inetrcepted by any country and jailed, if not executed.....

Yes Raul you only choose to love some people  ::)

My point totally proven  8;)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »

Yes Raul you only choose to love some people  ::)

My point totally proven  8;)

Exactly, only those who are righteous, respect Israel and love Nature and value human life. I hate terrorists and those who support them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 11:30:01 PM »
So now I am not a Jew, quick go tell all the nazi's that 

Infidel, if your mother is Jewish or you have converted by the Orthodox, you are Jewish no matter what you think. But if you hate and insult people for their physical look, then it renders you a non-fully Torah observant. At least not the observance Chassidim have taught me. And as far as I know, the sages in Talmud also condemn hating with no reason, and above all hating what Hashem made. Do you sincerely believe Torah condones hating people just for finding them not attractive to your liking? If so, please seek the help of a Rav now!!!!!

newman

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »

Infidel, if your mother is Jewish or you have converted by the Orthodox, you are Jewish no matter what you think. But if you hate and insult people for their physical look, then it renders you a non-fully Torah observant. At least not the observance Chassidim have taught me. And as far as I know, the sages in Talmud also condemn hating with no reason, and above all hating what Hashem made. Do you sincerely believe Torah condones hating people just for finding them not attractive to your liking? If so, please seek the help of a Rav now!!!!!

G_d made them white.

They turned black because of the sin of kush.

Kiwi

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

Sarcasm is a strange concept to you I take it  ::)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2007, 03:14:27 AM »
Merkava, you really cannot believe any of this, can you? Even IF your own family works and is law-abiding, the majority of Mexicans and Mexican Americans are not. Mexicans by and large support the Arabs and believe that they have the right to the Southwestern states of the U.S., if not the entire U.S., because the "Yankee imperialists" took it from them. The Mexican crime rate is higher than that of just about all other Latino nationalities, and there are numerous incidents of anti-white Aztlanist terrorism within the past ten years.

At least 80% of Mexicans need to go back to their scummy tortilla factories back home.

The only time that Mexico has voted against Israel was in the 1970's when they had Echeverria as president. Echeverria was by large one of the worst presidents in Mexican history (corruption and lead Mexico into one of its worst economic depressions). When you say that Mexicans support Arabs you are referring to Mexican Americans and Atzlanists. Most Mexicans don't even care about what is going on in the middle east. Mexico has too many problems of its own to worry about the Middle East.

Well the "Yankee imperialists" did take the South West by force didn't they ? Ever heard of the Mexican-American war ?

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2007, 11:15:38 AM »
Well the "Yankee imperialists" did take the South West by force didn't they ? Ever heard of the Mexican-American war ?

Well, we're not giving it back any time soon.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2007, 11:58:51 AM »
Merkava, you really cannot believe any of this, can you? Even IF your own family works and is law-abiding, the majority of Mexicans and Mexican Americans are not. Mexicans by and large support the Arabs and believe that they have the right to the Southwestern states of the U.S., if not the entire U.S., because the "Yankee imperialists" took it from them. The Mexican crime rate is higher than that of just about all other Latino nationalities, and there are numerous incidents of anti-white Aztlanist terrorism within the past ten years.

At least 80% of Mexicans need to go back to their scummy tortilla factories back home.

The only time that Mexico has voted against Israel was in the 1970's when they had Echeverria as president. Echeverria was by large one of the worst presidents in Mexican history (corruption and lead Mexico into one of its worst economic depressions). When you say that Mexicans support Arabs you are referring to Mexican Americans and Atzlanists. Most Mexicans don't even care about what is going on in the middle east. Mexico has too many problems of its own to worry about the Middle East.

Merkava , what is happening man?
You suddenly sound like a lefty?
I hope it is just temporarily,
Sincerely yours,

Amb
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2007, 01:50:12 PM »
Sincerely yours,

Amb

lol.......noooooooo. Sorry for coming across as that. Its just that some things must be kept into perspective. Its wrong to accuse all Mexicans of being anti-semites. There is alot more Anti-Semetism in the USA than there is in Mexico yet no one says that "Amercians are Anti-Semitic" do they? Yes alot of the anti-semetism stems from American Muslim, Shwartzas, KKK hill billies etc but they are still American aren't they?

Mexico did vote once against Israel in the UN during the 1970's under the dictator Echeverria (eventhough people still refer to him as president) but the USA has back stabbed Israel and Jews many more times :

Allen Dulles (supporting Nazi coroprations)
USA and its allies conspired to block the creation of the State of Israel in 1948 for fear its presence would threaten the flow of Arab oil to the West
The USA pretended to support Israel during the Six-Day War and passed Israeli military secrets to their Arab foes.
The White House buying guns from a PLO terrorist ??
How about the Yom Kippur fiasco in 73 ??

By all means this is not an attack on the USA but when it comes to Anti Semetism and Anti Zionism the USA leads the race. Do you get my point ?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »
Sincerely yours,

Amb

lol.......noooooooo. Sorry for coming across as that. Its just that some things must be kept into perspective. Its wrong to accuse all Mexicans of being anti-semites. There is alot more Anti-Semetism in the USA than there is in Mexico yet no one says that "Amercians are Anti-Semitic" do they? Yes alot of the anti-semetism stems from American Muslim, Shwartzas, KKK hill billies etc but they are still American aren't they?

Mexico did vote once against Israel in the UN during the 1970's under the dictator Echeverria (eventhough people still refer to him as president) but the USA has back stabbed Israel and Jews many more times :

Allen Dulles (supporting Nazi coroprations)
USA and its allies conspired to block the creation of the State of Israel in 1948 for fear its presence would threaten the flow of Arab oil to the West
The USA pretended to support Israel during the Six-Day War and passed Israeli military secrets to their Arab foes.
The White House buying guns from a PLO terrorist ??
How about the Yom Kippur fiasco in 73 ??

By all means this is not an attack on the USA but when it comes to Anti Semetism and Anti Zionism the USA leads the race. Do you get my point ?

Agreed, and no worries about the whole leftist thing. ;)

we know your not a lefty and don't come off as one. ;) :)

America has stabbed Israel in the back way too many times. >:(

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2007, 02:21:28 PM »
 :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2007, 03:48:06 PM »
Merk, do you think it is good to have Mexicans joining the movement
 , if they oppose their turd world culture?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »
Mexico votes against Israel every chance it gets. Tovia Singer has done shows on it.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2007, 04:10:02 PM »
Mexico votes against Israel every chance it gets. Tovia Singer has done shows on it.
You gotta give us specifics with credible links. I know Mexico voted against Israel in the UN back in the 1970's under Echeverria. When was the last vote and what was the issue on ?

Merk, do you think it is good to have Mexicans joining the movement
 , if they oppose their turd world culture?
Only a small minority. I think only Mexican Jews who consider Israel more important than Mexico would cointribute (and there aren't that many). Mexians in general don't feel the threat of Islam or care about the Middle East so JTF would be irrelevant. Mexico's biggest war is within its borders - the drug cartels and corruption.   

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »

G_d made them white.

They turned black because of the sin of kush.
Jews that lived in Judea in the 5th century B.C. weren't white. And what "sin of kush" are you talking about ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2007, 04:20:37 PM »
You gotta give us specifics with credible links. I know Mexico voted against Israel in the UN back in the 1970's under Echeverria. When was the last vote and what was the issue on ?

Read it & weep:

http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.2264593/k.14EE/AntiIsrael_Resolutions_at_61st_GA.htm