Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 33260 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2007, 04:22:53 PM »
Mexico votes against Israel every chance it gets. Tovia Singer has done shows on it.
You gotta give us specifics with credible links. I know Mexico voted against Israel in the UN back in the 1970's under Echeverria. When was the last vote and what was the issue on ?

Read it & weep:

http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.2264593/k.14EE/AntiIsrael_Resolutions_at_61st_GA.htm

Very usefull website, thanks.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2007, 04:27:53 PM »
Mexico votes against Israel every chance it gets. Tovia Singer has done shows on it.
You gotta give us specifics with credible links. I know Mexico voted against Israel in the UN back in the 1970's under Echeverria. When was the last vote and what was the issue on ?

Read it & weep:

http://www.unwatch.org/site/c.bdKKISNqEmG/b.2264593/k.14EE/AntiIsrael_Resolutions_at_61st_GA.htm

Very usefull website, thanks.

thanks for the site. ;)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2007, 04:29:23 PM »
Jews in Eretz Israel were Semites and of course white. The only non-white Jews may be those who converted. Some Semites may have had a slightly darker skin than Jephetites, but belong to the white race. Anyway Jews are not defined by race but ethnicity!

There's no sin of Kush, the sin was Ham's ( voluntarily seeeing Hoah's nakedness when Noah drank wine without knowing its effects and unwittingly laying without clothes in his tent). The sin passed to Cannaan and his descendant including Kush, but it has nothing to do with skin colour. And there is no evidence that Australian Abo's have any link to Kushites. Kush was traditionally associated with Ethiopia.

newman

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »
Yes.

Blacks are called 'kushies' in Israel.

Ham's descendents turned black because of Ham's sin. Black is the colour of sin.

How do you know abbos don't come from Ham? We all descend from Noah's sons.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
Yes.

Ham's descendents turned black because of Ham's sin. Black is the colour of sin.

Canaanites were the more affected but the sin of Ham, however they were white. Nowhere in the Torah says the sin is by skin colour!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2007, 04:44:16 PM »
I agree ....great website. Sad to see Israel has few friends

Read it & weep:
Do you really want to weep ? How about all of the treason and sabotage from the USA towards little heroic Israel ? the site you kindly shared with us alone is enough evidence:

Vote on Question of P@lestine (A/61/L.34):

USA voted against. But look at their actions - Camp David and now Annapolis with the hope of creating a Palestinan/Nazi State. And its not the 1st time something like this happens. Atleast the UK openly votes for the "rights" of these pigs.... Heck ! If you really want to weep do some research into your history:

In 1967, while outwardly supporting Israel in its Six Day War against the united Arab armies, both the USA and the UK shared Israeli defense plans with Arab oil producers. This is why the Israelis knocked out the American surveillance ship the USS Liberty, though at the time all sides agreed it was an accident.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »
I agree ....great website. Sad to see Israel has few friends

Read it & weep:
Do you really want to weep ? How about all of the treason and sabotage from the USA towards little heroic Israel ? the site you kindly shared with us alone is enough evidence:

Vote on Question of P@lestine (A/61/L.34):

USA voted against. But look at their actions - Camp David and now Annapolis with the hope of creating a Palestinan/Nazi State. And its not the 1st time something like this happens. Atleast the UK openly votes for the "rights" of these pigs.... Heck ! If you really want to weep do some research into your history:

In 1967, while outwardly supporting Israel in its Six Day War against the united Arab armies, both the USA and the UK shared Israeli defense plans with Arab oil producers. This is why the Israelis knocked out the American surveillance ship the USS Liberty, though at the time all sides agreed it was an accident.

True. But mexico is 50 times worse than the USA.

newman

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »
Yes.

Canaanites were the more affected but the sin of Ham, however they were white. Nowhere in the Torah says the sin is by skin colour!
The story is from the Midrash if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »
Nearly all countries voted against Israel, Argentina has voted all anti-israeli resolutions, except for one Abstention. What a Shame!!!!!!!
Palau and Nauru, with a majority of Australoid Natives have voted in favour of Israel.
Europe better no to speak!!! Shamefull!!!!!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2007, 04:54:42 PM »
In what way exactly ? You gotta give us more detail on your opinions.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
Jews in Eretz Israel were Semites and of course white. The only non-white Jews may be those who converted. Some Semites may have had a slightly darker skin than Jephetites, but belong to the white race. Anyway Jews are not defined by race but ethnicity!
Jews in EY weren't white as the European white, they were darker. Not all Semites are white.

It's not common because of the leftist PC. We call tham "Blacks".

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2007, 04:57:18 PM »
Nearly all countries voted against Israel, Argentina has voted all anti-israeli resolutions, except for one Abstention. What a Shame!!!!!!!
Palau and Nauru, with a majority of Australoid Natives have voted in favour of Israel.
Europe better no to speak!!! Shamefull!!!!!

Check Australia's record for the last 60 years. The only anti-Israel votes are very recent and only at the behest of the USA. We're 100 times better than the nazi europeans and latin americans on that score!

newman

« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2007, 04:59:59 PM »
Jews in EY weren't white as the European white, they were darker. Not all Semites are white.

It's not common because of the leftist PC. We call tham "Blacks".

But they WERE/are 'whites'. There are lots of whites in the world from scandanavia to the med'. Some are darker than others but they are all still defined as whites. A northern european is a type of white, NOT the ultimate definition of one.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2007, 05:12:36 PM »
Yes, there are no Australian votes against Israel. The problem is Argentina, they have voted even in favour of Palis "refugees". BTW, Argentina has still wtitten in the Constitution that the Falkland are Argentinian. I remember in my teens when I followed all UN resolitions about Flaklanders, and nearly all UN assembly voted against the Falklands  :'(.
The big problem is that they speak on behalf of all citizens!!!! That's why I founded Let-be-land, but that's not enough yet.

newman

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2007, 05:16:13 PM »
In what way exactly ? You gotta give us more detail on your opinions.
Use your brains!!!

Go through the UN voting records on the link I just posted and COUNT the number of times meck-sicko has voted against Israel versus the number of times the USA has!
It's bloody obvious!!!!!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
There are lots of whites in the world from scandanavia to the med'
A. I was talking about the B.C.E and not about the C.E. .
B. Where did you heard that Whites are coming here from Scandinavia ?

Some are darker than others but they are all still defined as whites
Yes, but I was thinking you meant the northern Europeans' skin colour.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2007, 05:20:25 PM »

I NEVER said whites came to Israel from scandanavia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the post again:

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »

I NEVER said whites came to Israel from scandanavia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the post again:
Oh,  :D I am going to have some sleep.
Good night..

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2007, 05:43:16 PM »
Yes, there are no Australian votes against Israel. The problem is Argentina, they have voted even in favour of Palis "refugees". BTW, Argentina has still wtitten in the Constitution that the Falkland are Argentinian. I remember in my teens when I followed all UN resolitions about Flaklanders, and nearly all UN assembly voted against the Falklands  :'(.
The big problem is that they speak on behalf of all citizens!!!! That's why I founded Let-be-land, but that's not enough yet.

In fact Let-be-land allows each citizen to have his PERSONAL position on each international issue separately, except on Israel, in which we are all bound to recognise ALL Ertez Israel for the Israelites.
Regarding other issues, everyone is free ro choose his own view.

Here's is my PERSONAL statement of recognition to the Falklanders' right to self determination sent to the local Govt in Stanley:

Sent: 02 April 2007 16:03
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Peace and Health to the People of the Falkland Islands

Dear Raul

I write on behalf of the Government and People of the Falkland Islands and thank you for your kind words and message of peace and hope.

Kind Regards
Claudette Anderson MBE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 02 April 2007 09:06
To: Claudette Anderson
Subject: Fw: Peace and Health to the People of the Falkland Islands

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 1:45 PM
Subject: Peace and Health to the People of the Falkland Islands

To the Authorities and People of the Falkland Islands,
Dear Neighbours,
I want to send a massage of peace and hope, wishing you the best. On the 25th aniversary of the war, I hope the relations between Argentina and the Islands would turn to understanding on the basis of self detrmination for Kelpers, having they the final decision about their future.
I think the future of the Falkland Islands concerns especially their inhabitants, and that's its your wish that must be done.
I do not hold that the Islands are on the Argentinian Sea, in fact they are on the Patagonian Sea, which was a free Amerindian territory in 1833.
I hope all political claims, based mostly on national pride, would vanish to give place to real peace and love.
Happy Easter
Sincerely
Raul Lavin
Buenos Aires Province
Argentina

newman

« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2007, 05:46:39 PM »
Raul...............

We deal in reallity here.

Will you please shove your make-believe, cyber state where the monkey shoves his nuts.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2007, 05:55:34 PM »
What do you mean, Newman? I know you dislike me. But regarding Argentina's speaking on behalf of us all without out permission, what do you think I should do? Just go personally to Israel and the Flaklands and sign a document before their authorities recognising their rights? Or visiting the Embassies and sign it before an official? Will they receive me?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 05:57:43 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

newman

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2007, 06:03:19 PM »
What do you mean, Newman? I know you dislike me. But regarding Argentina's speaking on behalf we all without out permission, what do you think I should do? Just go personally to Israel and the Flaklands and sign a document before their authorities recognising their rights? Or visiting the Embassies and sign it before an official? Will they receive me?

Have a revolution like all the other latin americans do every 5 minutes. Anyone can create a make-believe state but it means NOTHING.

Maybe I'll start one. "Bloke-Land".

Constitution of Bloke-Land(part 1):

* Any male who eats quishe, orders drinks with umbrellas or plastic monkies in them, uses moisturiser, spends more than $15 on a hair cut, sees lavish Brodway musicals or drives a Renault is to be killed.

To be continued.............

Kiwi

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2007, 06:11:12 PM »
The Falkland Islands has taken to many lives, and one conflict that was doomed in the very begining.

newman

« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2007, 06:13:08 PM »
The Falkland Islands has taken to many lives, and one conflict that was doomed in the very begining.

It was doomed because 10 Argentines don't amount to 1 anglo-saxon.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »
What do you mean, Newman? I know you dislike me. But regarding Argentina's speaking on behalf we all without out permission, what do you think I should do? Just go personally to Israel and the Flaklands and sign a document before their authorities recognising their rights? Or visiting the Embassies and sign it before an official? Will they receive me?

Have a revolution like all the other latin americans do every 5 minutes. Anyone can create a make-believe state but it means NOTHING.

Maybe I'll start one. "Bloke-Land".

Constitution of Bloke-Land(part 1):

* Any male who eats quishe, orders drinks with umbrellas or plastic monkies in them, uses moisturiser, spends more than $15 on a hair cut, sees lavish Brodway musicals or drives a Renault is to be killed.

To be continued.............

You are very mistaken, it's a long time there's no revolution in Latin America. And when there were revolutions, the military men did it. You know I cannot make a revolution, you're just making fun of me becuase you hate me. No matter to you if I am the only one in this town who say the Flaklands are British. If another Argentinian came here, said the Falklands are Argentine, but supported white supremacy in the world, you'd love him more than me!!!!!