Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 33248 times)

Kiwi

Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2007, 07:46:51 PM »
The Falkland Islands has taken to many lives, and one conflict that was doomed in the very beginning.

It was doomed because 10 Argentines don't amount to 1 anglo-saxon.

I have got friends that have fought in that conflict, of course they are British  O0 And the remarked how well the Argentines were poor sods, as much as they were.

Its old men in government positions fighting each other and using young men to kill each other off.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2007, 08:41:46 PM »
The Falkland Islands has taken to many lives, and one conflict that was doomed in the very begining.

:::D :::D :::D No reply from our argentine friend :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2007, 08:55:24 PM »
The Falkland Islands has taken to many lives, and one conflict that was doomed in the very begining.

No replies to those who just make fun of me. Whatever I say, they will hate me for being pro-Natives. And I consider Falklander natives, but most here defend them for being white, not for being the first who settled.
British soldiers are in fact 7 times stronger than Argentinians due to better equipment and military instruction, not for bieng Anglos.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2007, 09:00:18 PM »

:::D :::D :::D

newman

« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2007, 09:01:10 PM »

No replies to those who just make fun of me. Whatever I say, they will hate me for being pro-Natives. And I consider Falklander natives, but most here defend them for being white, not for being the first who settled.
British soldiers are in fact 7 times stronger than Argentinians due to better equipment and military instruction, not for bieng Anglos.

BULL!

British rifles in the Falklands were semi-auto only (SLRs). Argie rifles were full-auto (FALs). Argies had fixed wing Mirage fighters operating from shore bases while britain only had Harriers operating from light carriers. Mirages should make minced meat of harriers.

If the Argentines had been worth a damn they'd have made dog-meat out of Britain..........................But they ain't worth a damn!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2007, 09:13:53 PM »

BULL!

British rifles in the Falklands were semi-auto only (SLRs). Argie rifles were full-auto (FALs). Argies had fixed wing Mirage fighters operating from shore bases while britain only had Harriers operating from light carriers. Mirages should make minced meat of harriers.

If the Argentines had been worth a damn they'd have made dog-meat out of Britain..........................But they ain't worth a damn!

It was the dictatorship who made the war and the invasion. However todays' politicians still keep that clause in the Constitution saying the Falkland are Argentine. I have already said I disagree with it, but you'll insult me nevertheless. Not for what Argentina did to the Falklanders, but just because I'm pro-native and dilslike the West.
So have it clear. I will never love the West, unless they respect Eretz Yisrael for Israelites, and stop considering Goyshe polygamy as barbaric!!!!!!!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2007, 09:26:42 PM »

BULL!

It was the dictatorship who made the war and the invasion. However todays' politicians still keep that clause in the Constitution saying the Falkland are Argentine. I have already said I disagree with it, but you'll insult me nevertheless. Not for what Argentina did to the Falklanders, but just because I'm pro-native and dilslike the West.
So have it clear. I will never love the West, unless they respect Eretz Yisrael for Israelites, and stop considering Goyshe polygamy as barbaric!!!!!!!!!!

Raul, Are the American Indians of the U.S. the true natives?  ;D

Didn't you say America belonged to the Indians in one of your posts?

No hard feelings, but I'll have to definitely disagree. ;D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 09:33:20 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »

BULL!

Raul, Are the American Indians of the U.S. the true natives?  ;D

Didn't you say America belonged to the Indians in one of your posts?

No hard feelings, but I'll have to definitely disagree. ;D

I said American Indians are true natives, in fact. By America, I mean the continent, not just USA. However any European who settled in a non-inhabbited area is also a first come, and can be considered a Native. Indians had no concept of State, but tribes instead. They cannot claim the whole continent just by inabitting a part of it. Neither can nomads claim all the lands they intended to visit. If not, nomads could claim the world, since in case of having the means, nomads would have wandered throught the world. For example, Roma (gypsies) have visited nearly all countries, but they cannot claim planet Earth for them.
However Amerindian inhabitted areas must be respected, and nomads tribes must have a minimum space to wander!!!!!
I reject Aztanism as another form of Colnialism, since they support Aztec Empire which had also colonised other Natives.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2007, 09:59:25 PM »

Rubbish!!!
They weren't even able to overthrow a few garrison soldiers! There were nearly no British soldiers on the islands...and then Argentines attacked it with surprise...and thousands of miles away in the uk, the british needed to organize and ship in response. Whereas the argentines, only a few hundreds miles from the falklands, were unable to take the island, despite having all military requirements of air and land (such as artilerry etc), and were unable to defeat a handfull of brits. It took the brits days to reach the falklands, giving the argentines a LOT of time...

"military instraction"-who's fault is that? I thought amerindians are equal to brits?-and now youre confirming that Whites are superior in brain.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2007, 10:02:56 PM »
oh and if you want to equate better tech and so on, what about the macedonians and greeks? How 300 whites defeated an army of a million?-you see, there is no value in what you say regarding this

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2007, 10:06:19 PM »
once again we see your attitude towards the west. In fact, why the hell have an italian citizenship, if you hate the west?!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2007, 10:10:10 PM »
"military instraction"-who's fault is that?

It's was not a fault, but rather a blessing that the dictators Army was badly equipped, otherwise they'd keep in power here, and would have done a disaster in the Falklands. Dictators were crminals who made the war to retain power and sent our youth to die in a silly war.

newman

« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2007, 10:16:44 PM »
"military instraction"-who's fault is that?

It's was not a fault, but rather a blessing that the dictators Army was badly equipped, otherwise they'd keep in power here, and would have done a disaster in the Falklands. Dictators were crminals who made the war to retain power and sent our youth to die in a silly war.

They were not badly equipped.

The banana dictatorship did not have the miliary spending constraints of democratic Britain. Argie small arms, night vision and missiles were better than Britain's.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2007, 10:20:24 PM »
once again we see your attitude towards the west. In fact, why the hell have an italian citizenship, if you hate the west?!

Just the same way many people here have American citizenship but disagree with the self-hating Govts.
I disagree with Western culture and aslo with non-Western who have assimilated. Now even in the East polygamy is rejected. And it was Islam which limited polygamy for Arabs by adopting the only 4 wives rule which the Talmud keeps ONLY for Jews, not for Goyim!!!!!!! And today there isn't even a nation who keeps Levirate, however many Ravs says it applies to Goyim also!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2007, 10:25:07 PM »
Were the people of The Falklands Amerindian natives? I heard from my Colonial Latin America teacher that it is now only Brits because The British kicked everyone else out.

No, the Falklanders are European British, but there were no Amerindians in the Falkland, so British settlers are the first come and have the same right as if they were natives.

Kiwi

« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2007, 10:58:11 PM »
but just because I'm pro-native and dilslike the West.
So have it clear. I will never love the West,

Well the WEST hates you.

newman

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2007, 11:06:52 PM »

Well the WEST hates you.

He's a 'black arm band' self-hater!

"Oh BOO HOO HOO........We stole from the poor primitives :'(. Let's give ourselves 30 lashes!!"

Kiwi

« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2007, 11:10:28 PM »

Well the WEST hates you.

He's a 'black arm band' self-hater!

"Oh BOO HOO HOO........We stole from the poor primitives :'(. Let's give ourselves 30 lashes!!"

You snooze you lose  :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »
Newman, I am not taking sides, but for the record, Britain won the Malvinas war because of American-supplied Sidewinder missiles, which were more advanced than anything in the AAF.

Otherwise, Argentina was roughly equipped the same as South Africa at the same time period.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2007, 11:16:53 PM »

G_d made them white.

They turned black because of the sin of kush.
Seriously, do you believe this?

You really think that people turn dark because one of their group sinned?

Do you actually tell people this?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »

True. But mexico is 50 times worse than the USA.
Amen

newman

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2007, 11:26:00 PM »

G_d made them white.

They turned black because of the sin of kush.
Seriously, do you believe this?

You really think that people turn dark because one of their group sinned?

Do you actually tell people this?

According to Midrash, the descendants of Ham turned black because of his sins.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2007, 11:38:58 PM »

Well the WEST hates you.
Here Here! O0

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2007, 11:51:38 PM »
I'm thinking people who go around proclaiming 'I hate the West' should live somewhere else. Perhaps the East, or maybe Mars, or some other location wouldn't offend their delicate sensibilities and they'd be happier there.

Alas, I have a feeling the 'I hate the West' contingent isn't leaving anytime soon.

Well, while they're still in the West, they should stop using and enjoying the benefits of Western culture, inventions and technology.

If you hate the West, stop using Western invented airplanes, cars, televisions, light bulbs, radios, air conditioners, telephones, hospitals and medicines. This will allow you to get more in touch with your 'native' roots.

As a matter of fact, quit using the Western invented computer and Internet to deliver your 'I hate the West' message. You could use tin cans and a string instead. Oh wait, tin cans are a Western invention. Nevermind. Well, there's always smoke signals.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »
I'm thinking people who go around proclaiming 'I hate the West' should live somewhere else. Perhaps the East, or maybe Mars, or some other location wouldn't offend their delicate sensibilities and they'd be happier there.

Alas, I have a feeling the 'I hate the West' contingent isn't leaving anytime soon.

Well, while they're still in the West, they should stop using and enjoying the benefits of Western culture, inventions and technology.

If you hate the West, stop using Western invented airplanes, cars, televisions, light bulbs, radios, air conditioners, telephones, hospitals and medicines. This will allow you to get more in touch with your 'native' roots.

As a matter of fact, quit using the Western invented computer and Internet to deliver your 'I hate the West' message. You could use tin cans and a string instead. Oh wait, tin cans are a Western invention. Nevermind. Well, there's always smoke signals.
Yes!!! Exactly my point with the italian citizenship! I guess whe won't be hearing from raul again