Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 33241 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »
Raul, you're a self-hating westerner. Admit it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »

G_d made them white.

They turned black because of the sin of kush.
Seriously, do you believe this?

You really think that people turn dark because one of their group sinned?

Do you actually tell people this?

According to Midrash, the descendants of Ham turned black because of his sins.
Provide a source.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2007, 12:17:31 AM »
I'm thinking people who go around proclaiming 'I hate the West' should live somewhere else. Perhaps the East, or maybe Mars, or some other location wouldn't offend their delicate sensibilities and they'd be happier there.

Alas, I have a feeling the 'I hate the West' contingent isn't leaving anytime soon.

Well, while they're still in the West, they should stop using and enjoying the benefits of Western culture, inventions and technology.

If you hate the West, stop using Western invented airplanes, cars, televisions, light bulbs, radios, air conditioners, telephones, hospitals and medicines. This will allow you to get more in touch with your 'native' roots.

As a matter of fact, quit using the Western invented computer and Internet to deliver your 'I hate the West' message. You could use tin cans and a string instead. Oh wait, tin cans are a Western invention. Nevermind. Well, there's always smoke signals.
Yes!!! Exactly my point with the italian citizenship! I guess whe won't be hearing from raul again

Most inventions you mentioned are Jewish, not Western. Anyway the Alphabet is Israelite. Without it the West would have done nothing! And please don't add to what I say, I said dislike NOT HATE.

newman

« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2007, 12:21:00 AM »

G_d made them white.

Provide a source.

http://jewishurbanlegends.blogspot.com/2004/07/noahs-son-was-cursed-with-black-skin.html

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2007, 12:21:29 AM »
Then, ot's ok. but that mrmber who said he/she can hate whoever he/she likes must know that that ideas are not Jewish!!!! Free wil was given by Hashem to chose love, not hate.

Hashem asks us to hate evil and love good. Not just to choose love all the time. See Psalms 97:10.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2007, 12:24:41 AM »
Then, ot's ok. but that mrmber who said he/she can hate whoever he/she likes must know that that ideas are not Jewish!!!! Free wil was given by Hashem to chose love, not hate.

Hashem asks us to hate evil and love good. Not just to choose love all the time. See Psalms 97:10.

Torah allows to hate te enemies, I was just rebuking her for hating Australian Abos, just because she dislikes their look

newman

« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2007, 12:26:56 AM »
I'm thinking people who go around proclaiming 'I hate the West' should live somewhere else. Perhaps the East, or maybe Mars, or some other location wouldn't offend their delicate sensibilities and they'd be happier there.

Alas, I have a feeling the 'I hate the West' contingent isn't leaving anytime soon.

Well, while they're still in the West, they should stop using and enjoying the benefits of Western culture, inventions and technology.

If you hate the West, stop using Western invented airplanes, cars, televisions, light bulbs, radios, air conditioners, telephones, hospitals and medicines. This will allow you to get more in touch with your 'native' roots.

As a matter of fact, quit using the Western invented computer and Internet to deliver your 'I hate the West' message. You could use tin cans and a string instead. Oh wait, tin cans are a Western invention. Nevermind. Well, there's always smoke signals.
Yes!!! Exactly my point with the italian citizenship! I guess whe won't be hearing from raul again

Most inventions you mentioned are Jewish, not Western. Anyway the Alphabet is Israelite. Without it the West would have done nothing! And please don't add to what I say, I said dislike NOT HATE.

Wrong again.

A huge amount (disproportionate to the Jews small numbers) were Jewish, but most (more than 50%) western inventions are western.

Most Jewish inventions were products of Jews educated in enlightened western countries.

So stop using western innovations and live in the jungle like an indian.

Kiwi

« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2007, 12:30:34 AM »

Torah allows to hate te enemies, I was just rebuking her for hating Australian Abos, just because she dislikes their look

Well I dislike Germans too..... me bad  :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2007, 12:31:36 AM »

Industrial revolution didn't take place by Jews alone that decided to invent something.
Anyway, you're 'disliking' Jews and Gentiles that contributed to Western Civilisation, and you're 'disliking' the Jews/Gentiles that are willing to defend Western Civilisation.
You like to defend Natives, and the Jews of 3000 BC, but you obviously 'dislike' your own Western & Italian  roots , which is a sin !!
You are against JTF! You do not subscribe the motto 'Save Israel, save America, and save the Western World'.

I welcome you to your native country Europe , and to leave Argentina.

But your self-hate is of no use to our struggle against Islam , or third-worldisation of the Western Civilised World.

I urge you to become a self-loving man.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2007, 12:35:48 AM »

G_d made them white.

Provide a source.

http://jewishurbanlegends.blogspot.com/2004/07/noahs-son-was-cursed-with-black-skin.html
Those are legends. Anyway, in the Tanach itself (and not a legend) it says someone punished by changing his skin to white.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2007, 12:38:54 AM »

G_d made them white.

Provide a source.

Those are legends. Anyway, in the Tanach itself (and not a legend) it says someone punished by changing his skin to white.

Midrash is legends. I never said otherwise. But it's still the only explaination as to why some people are black with big lips when we all have the same ancestors.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2007, 12:41:40 AM »
Yes, but you don't see Jews going around saying they hate the West now do you, Raul!

I don't think JTF is the place for you, as Ambiorix said

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2007, 12:45:14 AM »

G_d made them white.

Provide a source.

Midrash is legends. I never said otherwise. But it's still the only explaination as to why some people are black with big lips when we all have the same ancestors.
You can't take legend as an expelnation. By the way, the blacks in africa, at least those I saw, don't have that big lips as those that live in America have.  ???

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2007, 12:46:58 AM »

G_d made them white.

Provide a source.

You can't take legend as an expelnation. By the way, the blacks in africa, at least those I saw, don't have that big lips as those that live in America have.  ???

We've just had a flood of african immigrants come here. They've got lips like inner tubes.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2007, 01:06:11 AM »
Industrial revolution didn't take place by Jews alone that decided to invent something.
Anyway, you're 'disliking' Jews and Gentiles that contributed to Western Civilisation, and you're 'disliking' the Jews/Gentiles that are willing to defend Western Civilisation.
You like to defend Natives, and the Jews of 3000 B.C.E., but you obviously 'dislike' your own Western & Italian  roots , which is a sin !!
You are against JTF! You do not subscribe the motto 'Save Israel, save America, and save the Western World'.

But your self-hate is of no use to our struggle against Islam , or third-worldisation of the Western Civilised World.

First of all I don't hate my roots and I don't hate Western White race. Remember that I defend the Falklanders and call them natives/ firstcome, and they are white. It's Western and modern lifestyle that I dislike. Just because it claims to erase national identities. I claim each ethnicity must have its own identity, not just a globalized meaningless Western label.
I defend native's rights but it doesn't mean that I share all native's values and cultures. I just claim respect for them.
Regarding Jews, they were not Western in 3000 BCE and they are not Western now. They cling to their Eternal Torah.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2007, 01:27:51 AM »
Newman, I am not taking sides, but for the record, Britain won the Malvinas war because of American-supplied Sidewinder missiles, which were more advanced than anything in the AAF.

Otherwise, Argentina was roughly equipped the same as South Africa at the same time period.

How curious. Some people here hate me for living in Argentina. However you, C.F.,have just written "Malvinas" instead of Falkland and nobody has rebuked you. It seems that the Falkland war is just used to bash me, they don't really care about Islanders!!!!

newman

« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2007, 01:44:17 AM »
Newman, I am not taking sides, but for the record, Britain won the Malvinas war because of American-supplied Sidewinder missiles, which were more advanced than anything in the AAF.

Otherwise, Argentina was roughly equipped the same as South Africa at the same time period.

LOL!

Close range air-air missiles don't win an air-land-sea war.

Wars are won by SUPERIOR soldiers, sailors and airmen.

Like the 500 Brits of 2Para who engaged then captured 1000 dug in argies at Goose Green.

BTW,

It's the 'Falklands', not 'Malvinas'.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:45:53 AM by newman »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2007, 01:52:00 AM »
You like to defend Natives, and the Jews of 3000 B.C.E., but you obviously 'dislike' your own Western & Italian  roots , which is a sin !!

First of all I don't hate my roots and I don't hate Western White race.
You haven't told us anything in favour of your 'roots' , even if you mean what you say now, the message is perceive as anti -Italian/European/Western.  I do believe you mean it , but frankly you this is the first post i see where you try to  defend your roots. You should be doing that !! But instead you always mention the 'rights' of the natives. i find that concept utterly insane.
No European nation/ethnic group that inhabits its country today, was native inhabitant of it.
In that respect, you should not only condemn the White Man's colonisation of the Americas, Africa, Australia, but also all territory the Bask people lost, t Gaellic, the Franks, etc, etc.
Fact of the matter is , that you try to prove a point, untill the point becomes absurd.
In the Bible , there has been fighting between nations as well. Why don't apply your logic to them?

Remember that I defend the Falklanders and call them natives/ firstcome, and they are white.
Defending the Falklands are British. OK. What else of Western Civilisation do you defend?
It's Western and modern lifestyle that I dislike.
Me too. What about Western lifestyle before 1900?
Do you reject that as well?
Do you reject Baroque Cathedrals? Italian Expresso? Italian Wine? Italian Language? Italian / Roman History? Do you reject Antonio Vivaldi? Do you reject virigin 1st class olive oil? limoncello? Do you reject Michelangelo? Guglielmo Marconi ?
Oriana Fallaci? Alessandro Manzoni?Sandro Botticelli? Leonardo da Vinci? Filippo Brunelleschi? Maurizio Pollini? Vincenzo Bellini?

No?

than stand up and defend it !

Just because it claims to erase national identities.
Agreed. But I don't defend 'national identities of nations that ceased to exist.
The 'national identity' and Nation of Italy didn't exist before 1900. Instead you had about 37 sub-entities.

I claim each ethnicity must have its own identity, not just a globalized meaningless Western label.

PROTECTING THE IDENTITY OF YOUR OWN ETHNICITY COMES FIRST!!

Agreed. You could however make some posts about all the things you say now, and give a change to your idiot anti-western comments. You certainly have a problem in missing your Italian roots. That's obvious , reading what you posted.

You don't attack the "third-worldisation of europe in your posts untill now. You only defend the 'natives' , the victims of colonisation, the people who lost their identity and so on.

Please come back to Europe, and help us, to fight for the conservation of our identity.

I defend native's rights but it doesn't mean that I share all native's values and cultures. I just claim respect for them.
you should be doing more meaningful things than that. DEFEND YOUR OWN CULTURE!!!

Regarding Jews, they were not Western in 3000 BCE and they are not Western now. They cling to their Eternal Torah.

IF YOU'RE NOT A JEW, THAN DEFEND YOUR OWN COUNTRY!! YOU ARE PART OF A WESTERN NATION AND YOU ARE SUBVERSIVE.
YOU DO NOT WANT TO SAVE OUR CULTURE/NATIONS/CIVILISATION.
YOU ARE AGAINST YOUR OWN ROOTS IN NOT TAKING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO BACK TO ITALY.
IT IS PAINFUL FOR ME TO SEE YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR LIFE IN THAT COUNTRY, YOU CLAIM WAS DESTROYED BY EUROPEANS.
WELL, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT COME BACK.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2007, 01:57:12 AM »

First of all I don't hate my roots and I don't hate Western White race.
You haven't told us anything in favour of your 'roots' , even if you mean what you say now, the message is perceive as anti -Italian/European/Western.  I do believe you mean it , but frankly you this is the first post i see where you try to  defend your roots. You should be doing that !! But instead you always mention the 'rights' of the natives. i find that concept utterly insane.
No European nation/ethnic group that inhabits its country today, was native inhabitant of it.
In that respect, you should not only condemn the White Man's colonisation of the Americas, Africa, Australia, but also all territory the Bask people lost, t Gaellic, the Franks, etc, etc.
Fact of the matter is , that you try to prove a point, untill the point becomes absurd.
In the Bible , there has been fighting between nations as well. Why don't apply your logic to them?

Remember that I defend the Falklanders and call them natives/ firstcome, and they are white.
Defending the Falklands are British. OK. What else of Western Civilisation do you defend?
It's Western and modern lifestyle that I dislike.
Me too. What about Western lifestyle before 1900?
Do you reject that as well?
Do you reject Baroque Cathedrals? Italian Expresso? Italian Wine? Italian Language? Italian / Roman History? Do you reject Antonio Vivaldi? Do you reject virigin 1st class olive oil? limoncello? Do you reject Michelangelo? Guglielmo Marconi ?
Oriana Fallaci? Alessandro Manzoni?Sandro Botticelli? Leonardo da Vinci? Filippo Brunelleschi? Maurizio Pollini? Vincenzo Bellini?

No?

than stand up and defend it !

Just because it claims to erase national identities.
Agreed. But I don't defend 'national identities of nations that ceased to exist.
The 'national identity' and Nation of Italy didn't exist before 1900. Instead you had about 37 sub-entities.

I claim each ethnicity must have its own identity, not just a globalized meaningless Western label.

PROTECTING THE IDENTITY OF YOUR OWN ETHNICITY COMES FIRST!!

Agreed. You could however make some posts about all the things you say now, and give a change to your idiot anti-western comments. You certainly have a problem in missing your Italian roots. That's obvious , reading what you posted.

You don't attack the "third-worldisation of europe in your posts untill now. You only defend the 'natives' , the victims of colonisation, the people who lost their identity and so on.

Please come back to Europe, and help us, to fight for the conservation of our identity.

you should be doing more meaningful things than that. DEFEND YOUR OWN CULTURE!!!

IF YOU'RE NOT A JEW, THAN DEFEND YOUR OWN COUNTRY!! YOU ARE PART OF A WESTERN NATION AND YOU ARE SUBVERSIVE.
YOU DO NOT WANT TO SAVE OUR CULTURE/NATIONS/CIVILISATION.
YOU ARE AGAINST YOUR OWN ROOTS IN NOT TAKING THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO BACK TO ITALY.
IT IS PAINFUL FOR ME TO SEE YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR LIFE IN THAT COUNTRY, YOU CLAIM WAS DESTROYED BY EUROPEANS.
WELL, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT COME BACK.

Well said, Ambiorix.  O0 The ethnicity and culture shouldn't be lost to nazi muSSlim arabs in Europe and in belgium etc.  O0

You have to try to awaken your country with JTF's message!  O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2007, 02:12:55 AM »
Ambiorix, in fact my family came form different parts of Italy, not exactly Venezzia. But I'd like to go to Venice if I had the money to travel. But it's difficult to explain the reasons here, especially since English is not my native language. When I aimed to convert to Judaism, my dream was to pray the Havdalah ( end of Shabat prayer) in Venice one Saturday evening, before going to Israel. Now, that I have decided not to convert, I'd just simply stay there. (If I had the money)
Regarding the Basque country, I claim it must be independent. That's another reason for me to be bitter about Spain and France who anexxed it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2007, 02:16:26 AM »
Ambiorix, in fact my family came form different parts of Italy, not exactly Venezzia. But I'd like to go to Venice if I had the money to travel. But it's difficult to explain the reasons here, especially since English is not my native language. When I aimed to convert to Judaism, my dream was to pray the Havdalah ( end of Shabat prayer) in Venice one Saturday evening, before going to Israel. Now, that I have decided not to convert, I'd just simply stay there. (If I had the money)
Regarding the Basque country, I claim it must be independent. That's another reason for me to be bitter about Spain and France who anexxed it.

Do you have relatives or friends willing to help you returning to Italy?

BTW the Romans also colonised, you can't undo that .
That even makes the fact that we have a more or less unified Europe.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2007, 02:32:15 AM »

Do you have relatives or friends willing to help you returning to Italy?

BTW the Romans also colonised, you can't undo that .
That even makes the fact that we have a more or less unified Europe.

In fact I agree with Margareth Thatcher's opinion that Europe would be stronger if each country preserved its identity, instead of a unified EU. I never agreed to Euro.
Regarding returning to Italy, I have enough money to travel but not to make a living there. My relatives are even poorer than me and.... friends????.....nobody would help a pro-Jewish activist here. I must be glad if people here at least don't destroy my front door or stone me in the street!!!!! It's happened many times!!!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:34:16 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2007, 03:29:34 AM »
Use your brains!!!

Go through the UN voting records on the link I just posted and COUNT the number of times meck-sicko has voted against Israel versus the number of times the USA has!
It's bloody obvious!!!!!!!

Heck... Just look at the incident of the Jew that was beaten up for wishing the other guy a Happy Hannukkah in the New York subway. If  this had taken place in the Mexican Subway it would look something like this.
Christian: "Merry Xmas"
Jew: "Happy Hannukkah"
Then the Christian would have said either:
         "Gracias patron!" (thankyou chief!) 
         "Que es Hannukkah?" (What is Hannukkah)
         "Este es un asalto" (This is a robbery. Give me all of your money)

Newman, Newman, Newman. You gotta cut down on the barrels of Fosters that you are drinking.  What is worse?

1) A country with a low record of anti-semetism voting against Israel (just like the other 200 nations)
2) A country that "openly supports" little heroic Israel and yet has bent itself backwards trying to destroy it?

COUNT the numbers of times that the USA has harmed Israel: Allen Dulles, 6 Day War, Yom Kippur, Camp David, Annapolis.

UN wise Australia is a great friend of Israel....but anti-semetism is on the rise

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29841

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2007, 03:39:26 AM »
I don't hate you for living in Argentina! In fact, Argentina and Chilli are my most favourite South American countries!

newman

« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2007, 04:06:11 AM »
Use your brains!!!

Go through the UN voting records on the link I just posted and COUNT the number of times meck-sicko has voted against Israel versus the number of times the USA has!
It's bloody obvious!!!!!!!

Heck... Just look at the incident of the Jew that was beaten up for wishing the other guy a Happy Hannukkah in the New York subway. If  this had taken place in the Mexican Subway it would look something like this.
Christian: "Merry Xmas"
Jew: "Happy Hannukkah"
Then the Christian would have said either:
         "Gracias patron!" (thankyou chief!) 
         "Que es Hannukkah?" (What is Hannukkah)
         "Este es un asalto" (This is a robbery. Give me all of your money)

Newman, Newman, Newman. You gotta cut down on the barrels of Fosters that you are drinking.  What is worse?

1) A country with a low record of anti-semetism voting against Israel (just like the other 200 nations)
2) A country that "openly supports" little heroic Israel and yet has bent itself backwards trying to destroy it?

COUNT the numbers of times that the USA has harmed Israel: Allen Dulles, 6 Day War, Yom Kippur, Camp David, Annapolis.

UN wise Australia is a great friend of Israel....but anti-semetism is on the rise

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29841

"On the rise" is relative. From a VERY low base.

And mexico is still 50 times as anti-semitic as the USA. You're in denial to think otherwise. Trying to find any latino who is NOT an anti-semite is like looking for a needle in a haystack. This forum is the ONLY place I've 'seen' any.