Author Topic: Raul Marrio  (Read 33220 times)

newman

Re: Raul Marrio
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2007, 04:08:07 AM »
I must be glad if people here at least don't destroy my front door or stone me in the street!!!!! It's happened many times!!!!

Raul,

Has it occured to you that they're not stoning you for being pro-Jewish but because you're the village idiot?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2007, 04:27:25 AM »

In fact I agree with Margareth Thatcher's opinion that Europe would be stronger if each country preserved its identity, instead of a unified EU. I never agreed to Euro.
well, I think the EU superstate is bad for Europe as well.
Regarding returning to Italy, I have enough money to travel but not to make a living there. My relatives are even poorer than me and.... friends????.....nobody would help a pro-Jewish activist here. I must be glad if people here at least don't destroy my front door or stone me in the street!!!!! It's happened many times!!!!

Do you have diplomas that could enable you to find a job in Italy?

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:31:44 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2007, 04:28:45 AM »
Maybe not I am think the whole village are idiots. If you going to break a persons door down that is step one.

Step two fire bomb it.

Step three toast marshmellows over the flames while slipping hot coco.  8;)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2007, 04:55:58 AM »
Newman, I am not taking sides, but for the record, Britain won the Malvinas war because of American-supplied Sidewinder missiles, which were more advanced than anything in the AAF.

Otherwise, Argentina was roughly equipped the same as South Africa at the same time period.

LOL!

Close range air-air missiles don't win an air-land-sea war.

Wars are won by SUPERIOR soldiers, sailors and airmen.

Like the 500 Brits of 2Para who engaged then captured 1000 dug in argies at Goose Green.

BTW,

It's the 'Falklands', not 'Malvinas'.

Man, this thread is making me feel old.

Unlike alot of posters on this forum, I can actually remember the Malvinas Falklands war.

I'm glad you mentioned Goose Green, Newman. Due to my advancing age and senility I couldn't remember the name of that place.

However, I do remember reading an article detailing the manpower and situational aspects of the battle for Goose Green before it occurred and remarking to my father that the Brits are going to have a hard time taking the place. Vastly outnumbered, and facing a well dug in opponent, thousands of miles from home---Goose Green appeared to me to be a very tough nut to crack.

My dad just gave me a wry smile and told me 'The Brits will go through them like a hot knife through butter'. I wasn't convinced. A few days later, I had to admit my old man was right.

Goose Green really was a testament to the fighting ability and determination of those Brits.

newman

« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2007, 05:02:08 AM »
Newman, I am not taking sides, but for the record, Britain won the Malvinas war because of American-supplied Sidewinder missiles, which were more advanced than anything in the AAF.

Otherwise, Argentina was roughly equipped the same as South Africa at the same time period.

LOL!

Close range air-air missiles don't win an air-land-sea war.

Wars are won by SUPERIOR soldiers, sailors and airmen.

Like the 500 Brits of 2Para who engaged then captured 1000 dug in argies at Goose Green.

BTW,

It's the 'Falklands', not 'Malvinas'.

Man, this thread is making me feel old.

Unlike alot of posters on this forum, I can actually remember the Malvinas Falklands war.

I'm glad you mentioned Goose Green, Newman. Due to my advancing age and senility I couldn't remember the name of that place.

However, I do remember reading an article detailing the manpower and situational aspects of the battle for Goose Green before it occurred and remarking to my father that the Brits are going to have a hard time taking the place. Vastly outnumbered, and facing a well dug in opponent, thousands of miles from home---Goose Green appeared to me to be a very tough nut to crack.

My dad just gave me a wry smile and told me 'The Brits will go through them like a hot knife through butter'. I wasn't convinced. A few days later, I had to admit my old man was right.

Goose Green really was a testament to the fighting ability and determination of those Brits.

Of coarse that was a generation ago.

Todays generation of Brits would have undergone sensitivity training and apologised to the 'nice argentines' for their anglo-saxon racist history, handed the falklands over along with a years supply of pork pies!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2007, 05:10:33 AM »
I must be glad if people here at least don't destroy my front door or stone me in the street!!!!! It's happened many times!!!!

Raul,

Has it occured to you that they're not stoning you for being pro-Jewish but because you're the village idiot?

No need of so many posts, I already know you hate me so much as the people of this town!!!! They hate me for defending the Jews, but also for being completely different to most people. For my strange way of speaking, and for many things..... and you are just like them. But Hashem made the world for everyone!!!!!!!!!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2007, 05:16:21 AM »
look, we don't hate you, we just strongly oppose your views O0

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2007, 05:19:07 AM »

The message was for Newman. He seems to hate me at the very most.

newman

« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2007, 05:23:06 AM »

The message was for Newman. He seems to hate me at the very most.

"I don't hate him. I pity the fool!"

Kiwi

« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2007, 06:44:34 AM »

Todays generation of Brits would have undergone sensitivity training and apologised to the 'nice argentines' for their anglo-saxon racist history, handed the falklands over along with a years supply of pork pies!

And todays generation has more history to learn.  ::)

Brits have been spoon feed this multicultural rubbish, with the introduction of more Blacks in the media, they have been raised on the TV diet and MTV baby sitter, the kids of today see it completely natural to side with any coloured race.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2007, 07:18:26 AM »

Brits have been spoon feed this multicultural rubbish, with the introduction of more Blacks in the media, they have been raised on the TV diet and MTV baby sitter, the kids of today see it completely natural to side with any coloured race.

What's wrong with befriending people of different races? The only problem may be marrying, because both races mix and lose their identity ( and some may want to preserve it).

Kiwi

« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2007, 07:20:28 AM »

What's wrong with befriending people of different races? The only problem may be marrying, because both races mix and lose their identity ( and some may want to preserve it).

I didn't befriend I said SIDE, when you go against your own race.

newman

« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2007, 07:24:42 AM »

I didn't befriend I said SIDE, when you go against your own race.

What do you expect from an idiot who hates the west that's provided EVERYTHING advanced or civilised but loves every primitive and cannibal who do nothing but chop each other up?

Kiwi

« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2007, 07:32:13 AM »
 I expect nothing, so I am never disappointed  :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2007, 07:39:25 AM »
What do you expect from an idiot who hates the west that's provided EVERYTHING advanced or civilised but loves every primitive and cannibal who do nothing but chop each other up?

Aren't the 231 gates primitive sounds? But however the beggining of language and Creation!!!!!! Wasn't Edenics primitive?

newman

« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2007, 07:53:40 AM »

Aren't the 231 gates primitive sounds? But however the beggining of language and Creation!!!!!! Wasn't Edenics primitive?
So you support people of 6,000 years ago who are long dead?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »

I just say not to hate the primitive. In the same way you hate anything old, the anti-Semites hate Jews for believing in the 3319 (3685 according to Samaritan records) years old Torah.

newman

« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2007, 08:16:34 AM »

I just say not to hate the primitive. In the same way you hate anything old, the anti-Semites hate Jews for believing in the 3319 (3685 according to Samaritan records) years old Torah.

I WILL hate primitives when they engage in evil. You are just predisposed to hating westerners and loving primitives without sound reasons which is completely stupid.

How can you believe in saving Israel and NOT saving the west?

If the west is lost to iSSlam, all it's nukes will be aimed at Israel. You're either a fool or you don't really care about Israel.

You can't separate them. Israel is western country (democratic, civilised, market economy, Judaic-christian religion). If the west goes down it will be much darker for Israel.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2007, 08:22:37 AM »

I WILL hate primitives when they engage in evil. You are just predisposed to hating westerners and loving primitives without sound reasons which is completely stupid.

How can you believe in saving Israel and NOT saving the west?

If the west is lost to iSSlam, all it's nukes will be aimed at Israel. You're either a fool or you don't really care about Israel.

You can't separate them. Israel is western country (democratic, civilised, market economy, Judaic-christian religion). If the west goes down it will be much darker for Israel.

Newman is VERY right. If the west is destroyed, Israel is destroyed! simple as 123

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »
Israel is:
Democratic: unfortunately Arabs and non believing Jews can vote.
Western: Secular goverment cares about what the west says, and hesitates to wipe out Palis once and for all.
Free Market: Contrary to Torah which orders lands cannot be sold, but only rented for 49 years.
Civilised: Yes, noone gets lashes for eating non-Kosher, the west would say Jews are barbaric if a Sanhedrin reinstated lashes......
Judeo-Christian religion: Wrong! Israel is Jewish religious, (except for the fact that the secular Govt. has adopted the Christian precept of not resisting the enemies)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »
"On the rise" is relative. From a VERY low base.

And mexico is still 50 times as anti-semitic as the USA. You're in denial to think otherwise. Trying to find any latino who is NOT an anti-semite is like looking for a needle in a haystack. This forum is the ONLY place I've 'seen' any.

You still don't answer my question. I rest my case .....you cannot debate with Newman.

Mexico just like any other country suffers from anti-semetism. But it pales in comparison to the anti-semetism the that Jews experience in the USA, the West and other Hispanic countries:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Mexico.html

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:16:39 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2007, 11:40:31 AM »
Israel is:
Democratic: unfortunately Arabs and non believing Jews can vote.
Western: Secular goverment cares about what the west says, and hesitates to wipe out Palis once and for all.
Free Market: Contrary to Torah which orders lands cannot be sold, but only rented for 49 years.
Civilised: Yes, noone gets lashes for eating non-Kosher, the west would say Jews are barbaric if a Sanhedrin reinstated lashes......
Judeo-Christian religion: Wrong! Israel is Jewish religious, (except for the fact that the secular Govt. has adopted the Christian precept of not resisting the enemies)

Israel is not seculer, there is no seperation between Judaism and state. Plus, the animel "seculer Jews" in Israel is very very rare, most of the "Seculer" Jews are actually tradional Jews +-. And, there is no reason non believer Jews wouldn't be allowed to vote, most revesionist Zionism founders were seculer, litterrly, without the non-Believer Jews there was no Zionism.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2007, 12:18:41 PM »
Raul, I realize English isn't your first language, but please learn how to spell the words Semite and anti-Semitism.

If you can't spell it correctly, your comments about it lose credibility.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2007, 01:00:24 PM »
Raul, I realize English isn't your first language, but please learn how to spell the words Semite and anti-Semitism.

If you can't spell it correctly, your comments about it lose credibility.
As long as you understand the points he tries to pass, there is no reason his comments will lose credibility.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2007, 02:54:58 PM »
"On the rise" is relative. From a VERY low base.

And mexico is still 50 times as anti-semitic as the USA. You're in denial to think otherwise. Trying to find any latino who is NOT an anti-semite is like looking for a needle in a haystack. This forum is the ONLY place I've 'seen' any.

You still don't answer my question. I rest my case .....you cannot debate with Newman.

Mexico just like any other country suffers from anti-semetism. But it pales in comparison to the anti-semetism the that Jews experience in the USA, the West and other Hispanic countries:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Mexico.html

What garbage!

News have never had it so good as in the USA/ Canada or Austalia. Why do say few live in that latino sh*thole by comparrison?

And comparing the number of anti-semitic incidents (an unemployed teenager yelling 'kyke' counts as one) is nothing as compared with government policy.

Mexico IS an anti-semitic country.

LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORD SINCE 1947.