Author Topic: gays who play the victim  (Read 9348 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: gays who play the victim
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 02:38:46 PM »
You know i think for some people, they see it as something "different". When society has become so demoralised, there isn't the fight for sexual freedom or laws left in the west, so people like the idea of being gay. As if it is rebellious and "special".

The problem is that the basic moral framework of Judaic-christian values have been disguarded. Now ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is considered OK.

Mark my words..............child sex will be legal in a generation (25 years).

It isn't legal now but it still goes on. The laws of today are superficial especially since many people don't get punished or justice according to them.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »
You know i think for some people, they see it as something "different". When society has become so demoralised, there isn't the fight for sexual freedom or laws left in the west, so people like the idea of being gay. As if it is rebellious and "special".

The problem is that the basic moral framework of Judaic-christian values have been disguarded. Now ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is considered OK.

of course. adults unwilling of dating children will be sent to court for age-dscrimination
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 02:39:39 PM »

of course. adults unwilling of dating children will be sent to court for age-dscrimination

correct.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »

correct.

they will call the righteous the nazis and the nazis the righteous.

uhmmm

aren't they doing this already right now?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 02:43:20 PM »

"ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is considered OK" and this dreck ideology and mindset has given perverse people to promote dreck online.

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »
Gays who embrace the stereotype that society has given them, token gays, are the only ones who [censored] me off because it's so high-school. Why be a joke to people?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »
Marriage is between a man and a woman.   Homosexuals are nothing but sick perverted souls.  And it is an illness.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »
Marriage is between a man and a woman.   Homosexuals are nothing but sick perverted souls.  And it is an illness.

An illness that needs to be eradicated.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 04:47:22 PM »

An illness that needs to be eradicated.

Yes. You know, back in the 50's I think (not sure), Homosexuality use to be listed as an illness in medical books and then liberals changed it later on.
I'll try to find an article if I can.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
It goes completely against nature.  Cause males and females are born with different parts it is a chain, it is not to be disrupted.  And the worst thing is when Homos or Lesbos want to adopt children, I can not find anything that is more abusive to a child then that. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 04:55:40 PM »
It goes completely against nature.  Cause males and females are born with different parts it is a chain, it is not to be disrupted.  And the worst thing is when Homos or Lesbos want to adopt children, I can not find anything that is more abusive to a child then that. 

That's the worst when Homos and Lesbos adopt!!! >:(

In fact, these people CLAIM that being raised by gay parents will be raised to grow up straight and normal. These are false statistics they list and pull out from their butts.

This was even in one of my Psychology books I had in my class, I couldn't believe such a fallacy.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 05:00:20 PM »
They are the ones that do things abnormal, then expect that everyone to go along with it.  I am honest, if I take my nieces and nephew to the park I don't want them to see this sickness around.  One time I was on the subway and 2 savage women were kissing each other I almost lost my lunch.  DISGUSTING.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 05:01:53 PM »
They are the ones that do things abnormal, then expect that everyone to go along with it.  I am honest, if I take my nieces and nephew to the park I don't want them to see this sickness around.  One time I was on the subway and 2 savage women were kissing each other I almost lost my lunch.  DISGUSTING.

And if this behavior is normal in Botswana or some Africanus hell hole then fine they can go there kiss each other, kiss green monkeys and keep AIDS over there.

And yes, AIDS is a punishment for those that do act in sick behavior

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 06:20:03 PM »

And if this behavior is normal in Botswana or some Africanus hell hole then fine they can go there kiss each other, kiss green monkeys and keep AIDS over there.

And yes, AIDS is a punishment for those that do act in sick behavior

Agreed. O0 As long as they don't bring AIDS here to the western world, I'm fine. :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2007, 01:31:49 AM »

If left-wing gay-supporters ask you what you want to do with gays, what would you say??

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2007, 01:35:44 AM »

If left-wing gay-supporters ask you what you want to do with gays, what would you say??

1. Put them all in some kind of prison or facility just for gays.

2. Deport them somewhere, where they can't leave.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2007, 02:00:15 AM »

Would you use the same terms against your own family/ you're best friends sister who are gays?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2007, 02:10:20 AM »

Would you use the same terms against your own family/ you're best friends sister who are gays?

It would depend how radical they were and if they were willing to corrupt everyone and everything, then of course I would consider option #1 for them.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2007, 02:11:38 AM »

It would depend how radical they were and if they were willing to corrupt everyone and everything, then of course I would consider option #1 for them.
ok!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2007, 04:09:46 AM »
Bring back the old laws for this case !

stone those who committ sodomy

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2007, 04:14:54 AM »
Bring back the old laws for this case !

stone those who committ sodomy

or at least execute the rapists who engage in this dreck act! O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2007, 04:38:34 AM »

The year 2001.
The gays tried to organize a gay parade in the capital of Serbia, Belgrade city.
Those gays came from foreign countries with purpose to introduce sodomisation in Belgrade.

But they never tried to reorganize something like that.
They know very well what we Serbs do to invaders from outside. The invaders will not invade Serbia, the crusaders, Turks and the Germans did not succeed. All invaders will have to face the same destiny.

The message is clear there is no room for Sodom and Gomorra on Serbian lands.

Watch the video:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 12:51:14 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2007, 11:49:10 AM »
EVERYBODY WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!

O0 O0
I LOVE SERBIA EVEN MORE !!!!!!
 O0 O0 O0 8;) 8;)
NOW GOING TO SEE THE REST OF THE MOVIE!!
 O0 O0
PLEASE GIVE US MORE OF THIS !!!!
 O0 O0 O0

BRAVO!!!!
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »
CAN YOU TRANSLATE TE WORDS AT 04:33, AND THE WORDS THEY SHOUT BEFORE THAT?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2007, 12:01:27 PM »
AND THE WORDS THEY SHOUT BEFORE THAT?

The crowed is calling the Serbian police the ustase (ustashi).
The Ustashi were the founders of Nazi Croatia during WW2 and were guilty for the killing of +- 1.000.000 Serbs and +- 65.000 Yugoslav Jews.

CAN YOU TRANSLATE TE WORDS AT 04:33,

6 wounded police officers, 10 wounded normal people
but the number of wounded gays is unknown.