Author Topic: I'm loosing my job because of my views..  (Read 9067 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm loosing my job because of my views..
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 02:11:43 PM »
You have VIEWS, so what, have you discriminated, have muslims come to you to buy a house and youve said 'get away from me you smelly terrorists, I wouldnt sell you a mud hut if i was getting 100% commission'?  Told the female muslim to remove her silly headscarf or you wouldnt talk to her?  Forced her to shake your hand?  Having VIEWS isnt against the law, I wonder how many doctors dont like black people, muslims, the Irish etc....yet they would treat them if they came in.  

My views are very well known at work, however if I had to speak to a muslim I would be professional about it, I may be thinking "you smelly terrorist" but I wouldnt say it to them in a work setting.

Sounds like someone is just pressing their agenda, since when is having a discriminatory THOUGHT against the law here, well at least it isnt YET >:(

My discriminatory views are public and politically motivated. An Equal Opportunity broker is not allowed to be affiliated with a discriminatory public figure, regardless of whether he has discriminated against clients or not. He would lose his personal license and broker license for it.

ftf

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 02:15:30 PM »
You have VIEWS, so what, have you discriminated, have muslims come to you to buy a house and youve said 'get away from me you smelly terrorists, I wouldnt sell you a mud hut if i was getting 100% commission'?  Told the female muslim to remove her silly headscarf or you wouldnt talk to her?  Forced her to shake your hand?  Having VIEWS isnt against the law, I wonder how many doctors dont like black people, muslims, the Irish etc....yet they would treat them if they came in.  

My views are very well known at work, however if I had to speak to a muslim I would be professional about it, I may be thinking "you smelly terrorist" but I wouldnt say it to them in a work setting.

Sounds like someone is just pressing their agenda, since when is having a discriminatory THOUGHT against the law here, well at least it isnt YET >:(

My discriminatory views are public and politically motivated. An Equal Opportunity broker is not allowed to be affiliated with a discriminatory public figure, regardless of whether he has discriminated against clients or not. He would lose his personal license and broker license for it.
They aren't discriminatory views anyway. Unless being opposed to someone who wants to kill you is considered discriminatory.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
Vito - you are a cool guy but where are your brains ?

I hate Arabs and Muslim/Nazi pigs with a passion but no one knows that. Just my family and one of my closest friends. You should never, ever talk about heavy subjects at work ! Leave all the debating for JTF.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »

I hate Arabs and Muslim/Nazi pigs with a passion but no one knows that. Just my family and one of my closest friends. You should never, ever talk about heavy subjects at work ! Leave all the debating for JTF.

They found out because of he's publically running for office, not because he ran his mouth.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2007, 02:21:04 PM »

I didn't even tell him about it.. somebody he knows came into the office with the paper and said "Do you know this guy?!"

ftf

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »

I didn't even tell him about it.. somebody he knows came into the office with the paper and said "Do you know this guy?!"
You could try and play up the fact that you've lost your job in your campaign.

newman

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2007, 02:32:08 PM »

Then that needs to go to the supreme court. Under those conditions, a practicing christian could lose his job because his religion opposes gay marriage!

We need a right-wing ACLU-type organisation.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2007, 02:46:07 PM »

Then that needs to go to the supreme court. Under those conditions, a practicing christian could lose his job because his religion opposes gay marriage!

Yes, we do. I don't know what the organisation would be named to differentiate between the two, perhaps replacing the current people in the ACLU now.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »

You can believe whatever you want - I could be a Nazi if I want to in private, but when it reaches public eye and political motive the rules change. Because I am anti-Islamic, I am not following Equal Opportunity regulations.  

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2007, 02:47:55 PM »

You can believe whatever you want - I could be a Nazi if I want to in private, but when it reaches public eye and political motive the rules change. Because I am anti-Islamic, I am not following Equal Opportunity regulations.  
c
Communism is everywhere these days, in Belgium it is the same
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2007, 02:49:39 PM »

That means that a christian minister or Orthodox Jewish Rabbi cannot work in Real Estate because they have publicly sermonised against gay marriage.

Like I said.........big supreme court case comming up one of these days.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »

That means that a christian minister or Orthodox Jewish Rabbi cannot work in Real Estate because they have publicly sermonised against gay marriage.

I would assume that being anti-gay and anti-gay marriage are two different things. That would be like saying I'm against Muslims wearing a burka for an I.D photo instead of anti-Islamic.. big difference.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2007, 02:58:25 PM »
Hey Vito.    Really sorry to here about this.

We all know this is complete B.S.  This is the problem with Islam being categorized as a 'Religion'.  Someone who has strong views against Naziism or Communism wouldn't be fired and rightly so. 

Brian

newman

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2007, 02:59:04 PM »

I would assume that being anti-gay and anti-gay marriage are two different things. That would be like saying I'm against Muslims wearing a burka for an I.D photo instead of anti-Islamic.. big difference.

Christian ministers and Jewish Rabbis are opposed to gays....period.

It's definitely a greasy pole the PC brigade is on here.

Have you opposed muSSlims' right to live or just opposed further muSSlim immigration etc?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2007, 03:00:08 PM »

Have you opposed muSSlims' right to live or just opposed further muSSlim immigration etc?

Absolutely O0 - "Christian ministers and Jewish Rabbis are opposed to gays....period."

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2007, 03:35:55 PM »

The Loyalist platform does oppose further Muslim immigration..

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »
I think it is more of the speeches he has made and the political party that supports him that made his view on Islam publically known.

I am with you. That is wrong You can do whatever you want outside of work. If you don't bring your political views to work what the hell is the problem? Sounds like unfair dismissal to me. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2007, 04:05:20 PM »
Vito, I am sorry you lost your job, but this might actually work in your favor in regards to getting elected. You can now say you personally have suffered because of the laws which favor Americas enemies over her citizens. Its a great selling point, as everyone fears losing their job, and now people can lose their job for thought crimes.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2007, 04:11:12 PM »
I'm sorry for loosing your job, Vito!
  kahaneloyalist make a fine point though, you can definitely use this incident as a focal point in exposing the double standard when it comes to speaking up for YOUR country and AGAINST the musslim enemy. Don't let this get you down from your pursuit of the Goal!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2007, 04:11:29 PM »
Vito, I am sorry you lost your job, but this might actually work in your favor in regards to getting elected. You can now say you personally have suffered because of the laws which favor Americas enemies over her citizens. Its a great selling point, as everyone fears losing their job, and now people can lose their job for thought crimes.

Vito,
You should do what kahaneloyalist said. Take advantage of your firing. Sadly, real estate is a highly regulated business when it comes to discrimination. You had to know this was a possibility. Good luck.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 04:12:50 PM »
Vito, I am amazed at how resigned you are to this. Surely this is not constitutional.

I am positive that somewhere a lawyer would even take this up for free.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 04:14:46 PM »
Vito, I am amazed at how resigned you are to this. Surely this is not constitutional.

I am positive that somewhere a lawyer would even take this up for free.

As Baltimore said, discriminatory laws in real estate are VERY stringent. It's almost better that I'm fired.. I can definitely use it as a tool in my campaign  O0

I just want to make sure that I can't be sued for my views.. is that possible?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
why is real estate so regulated in NYC??

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 04:15:29 PM »
I smell a rat here. Have you ever seen the law in print? This broker could spout off any drivel he likes. I would think that it would be a problem if you did not follow the non discrimination rules while doing your job. It is possible for you to do your job as needed and still have a personal opinion. Its true you can't force the broker to keep you on however I really am interested if the law really reads as he says it does. If what he says is the truth we are all really in a world of trouble.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »
Vito, this attitude of yours is detestable. Unless it can be demostrated that you DO discriminate or HAVE discriminated, I predict that these laws can be tossed faster than Britney Spears' panties.

You will not succeed, either in the workforce or in your campaign, with this attitude.