Author Topic: Adieu, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, a tricky guest  (Read 4669 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Adieu, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, a tricky guest
« on: December 15, 2007, 06:36:36 PM »

Rarely can a host have been so happy to see the back of a guest as President Sarkozy will be today when Muammar Gaddafi and his caravan of 400 followers finally leave Paris.

For the French President and many Parisians, the five-day official visit by the Libyan leader has seemed endless.

Playing to his fans like an old rock idol, the recently redeemed colonel has revelled in provocation, insulting his hosts, snarling up traffic and indulging his whims. The last of these was a spot of pheasant shooting at Versailles. “His excellency is a great admirer of King Louis XVI”, the last regal resident of the palace, said an aide. The Supreme Guide of the Revolution, who was initially invited for two days, first asked to go foxhunting at Fontainebleau.

Colonel Gaddafi has also shown off his expertise in modern French history, lecturing his hosts for abusing the human rights of North African immigrants. “They brought us here like cattle to do hard and dirty work, and then they throw us to live on the outskirts of towns, and when we claim our rights, the police beat us,” Mr Gaddafi told an audience of admirers at the headquarters of Unesco. Unlike France, Libya has an impeccable rights record, he added.

He set up a bedouin tent, outside sarkozy's place.  ;D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Adieu, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, a tricky guest
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 07:37:49 PM »
I hate this Europeans, that allow this "Michael Jackson of the tyrants" to do this freakshow in our countries. I was very pro Sarkozy, but now he seems to be a great traitor. :(

I defended Sarkozy in every discussion. I thought he will change Europe.

Have I done the right thing? ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 07:43:37 PM »
I hate this Europeans, that allow this "Michael Jackson of the tyrants" to do this freakshow in our countries. I was very pro Sarkozy, but now he seems to be a great traitor. :(

I'm not sure. Sarkozy hasn't proven to be very successful yet, in fact he is quite an embarrassment to France and more of a celebrity then a President.

Though he has very good views on some issues. I don't think he is a traitor. Just a bit lost. :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 07:50:53 PM »

I'm not sure. Sarkozy hasn't proven to be very successful yet, in fact he is quite an embarrassment to France and more of a celebrity then a President.

Though he has very good views on some issues. I don't think he is a traitor. Just a bit lost. :)

I have never exspected, that he could sell this freak Gaddafi this military and atomic equipment inclusive the modern jet-fighters.

I detest this Gaddafi-show in France. Gaddafi said, that the western world has to give the moslems more money, or they will take it with violence. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »
Gaddafi said, that the western world has to give the moslems more money, or they will take it with violence. ???

Typical muSSlim, 7th century brigand metality.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 09:04:40 PM »
I thought this thread was going to say that Qadafi died when I saw the title. Too bad he didn't.

lol, i also thought he went to hell :-\ I guess we'll have to waait a little longer.

So Sarkozy sold him some military and nuclear tech?
What is it with the french? They sold nuclear reactors to Iraq, and military equipment to various dictators ::) I guess money ofcourse.But also, if the french don't sell it to them, the Chinese and Russians stand in line anxiously to sell their death. Better the money goes to the west, than straight into the pockets of the russians and chinese, which will use that money to only create a bigger army to fight us.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 10:50:46 PM »
Well it looks like he stopped dressing like Liberace's stunt double and opted for the homeless bum look  8;)
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 12:30:17 AM »

What race is he? He doesn't look like an Arab or a black. He actually looks a little Oriental.

He looks like the scum of the Earth.  This animal is responsible for Pan Am 103, him and his country that filthy sewage called Libya.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 01:25:42 AM »
Maybe Allah's rodent
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 02:50:55 AM »

What race is he? He doesn't look like an Arab or a black. He actually looks a little Oriental.

He looks like the scum of the Earth.  This animal is responsible for Pan Am 103, him and his country that filthy sewage called Libya.

With that hat he looks like an Eskimo.

His race is Berber.

My city is full of this types.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 03:15:08 AM »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 04:10:47 AM »

With that hat he looks like an Eskimo.

His race is Berber.

My city is full of this types.

lol. he does look like the scum of the earth ;D

He could pass for many nationalities in that picture, f.e. American Indian, Eskimo, Latino...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 04:14:18 AM »
he does look quite south american?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 04:57:42 AM »
yeah, the hair looks the same

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »
Is it just me or are parts of his face, yellow?

newman

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 02:37:05 PM »
I think he looks old & tired because of the non-stop 'action' with those big, amazonian female bodyguards he has! ;D