Author Topic: Our Elected City Council  (Read 2095 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Our Elected City Council
« on: November 20, 2006, 05:33:44 PM »
While channel surfing, I believe it is Channel 74 for Queens viewers - I can not help but notice a heritage celebration every other day in the NYC Council for every group that has historically contributed nothing to this country!

From Trinidad-Tobago to Ecuadorian Independence Day to Mexican Heritage to the celebration of the end of Ramadan. The usual suspects are rampant. Bill Perkins, Charles "I hate white people" Baron, Christine  "I'm a lesbian and I'm proud of it" Quinn, and Marguerite "you need subtitles" Lopez. Let's not forget our previous council member, Tom "I've got HIV AND I'm Gay!" Duane. Besides celebrating along side the worst our society has to offer, the only other thing these idiots have done is to vote themselves a raise! Marguerite Lopez is a character within herself (oh yeah, she's gay too). I've actually heard her use the word "axs" instead of "ask", and once went on and on about "fondling the money". For those of you who don't speak Spanglish - that means "funnel" - and just think, she's on the budget committee! You wonder why this country is in the state it's in? Look no further than these clowns. Now that there are term limits they put their children in their seats when they are vacated. See Una Clarke and Adam Clayton Powell IV, and Joel Rivera and Peter Vallone, Jr. Maybe the Muslims, who they embrace with open arms, will bomb the city council. They are useless anyway and doing away with them all in a puff of smoke would do us all a huge favor. Check out the picture - that's the next speaker of the NYC Council comin' at you!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Our Elected City Council
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 10:12:14 PM »
Ahh...  the blessings of diversity.   ::)
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Our Elected City Council
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »
It will get worse, just picture this city 10 years down the line. It will be like one of those bad movies you see on the sci-fi channel about what the world will be like after a nuclear war.