Author Topic: Man  (Read 7174 times)

Kiwi

Man
« on: December 16, 2007, 01:51:26 AM »
Human race will 'split into two different species'

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

Click the link for more.........
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

I would be guessing most of that has happened already.  :::D

Boeregeneraal

Re: Man
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 04:28:27 AM »
thing is, how do you distingush a person whom is ugly?

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 04:40:47 AM »
Personal judgement I reckon.

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »
There's already an "underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures".

They're called 'wetbacks', arabs & blacks.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 06:07:09 PM »
Or Greenies

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »
This would probably hold true if white people were going to be the dominant race into the future, but with the way things are going with white nations all over the world becoming banana republics, white people are actually in serious danger as a people.

With whites gone then most of the earth could become the equivalent of "Morlocks", ugly cannibalistic and primitive societies. With whites gone then Asians would probably be the ones to take over all the countries and would become the upper class, but I doubt they'd be weak like the Eloi.

Hi Ruby, pleasure to meet your acquintance.

So let me get this right? If whites become the dominant race, then people will become ugly?? :o ???

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »
You are right Ruby when the whites are gone, which we are fast dying out, the Asians will take over.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 10:17:56 PM »
You are right Ruby when the whites are gone, which we are fast dying out, the Asians will take over.

that's right!!! And when that's to happen, natives should not expect to live on either. They will ALL propably be exterminated. Besides, there are millions of chinese to fill their places. But also, it reduces the risk of revolt, and any claim on the land.

Whites have been natives' best thing to happen to them...but they just don't get it...oh well, when they will learn-it's going to be too late. basterds

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 03:52:01 AM »
Shalom Ruby *waves back*   O0

Oh i see lol. So what are eloi?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 10:49:52 PM »

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed.

The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

Wrong because human beings are incapable of being that shallow for billions of years.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 11:14:35 PM »

Wrong because human beings are incapable of being that shallow for billions of years.

Huh?

We have Shallow people everywhere.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 11:36:58 PM »

Huh?

We have Shallow people everywhere.

In order to have two human species as you called it..one with beautiful people and the other with ugly "goblins", you implied that all good looking people and all ugly people would have to consistently avoid each other and never mate..this would take billions of years....and for humanity to be that shallow for that long is impossible.

There are four fail safes here..

1. Most good looking people lack character.
2. Two ugly parents can give birth to a good looking child
3. Two good looking parents can give birth to an ugly child
4. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 11:38:16 PM »
I'm sorry, but this is a really dumb racist thread...

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 11:46:29 PM »

The post is not racist, they just said two types of human, smart pretty ones, and others.

They mention no race. They are taking types of humans.

And genetically they are correct. Human in general choose the most health DNA they can find to breed with.

Does it insult you that from a science point of view humans are still within the animal speices.

We are governed by genetic imprinting, and should one be racist to flow that clearly is a natural part of our make up.

Must will go for the pretty girl first, why? Genetic imprinting.

Women fall well muscled men, why? Genetic imprinting.

Its the whole Nature/ Nurture debate.

Why people go for others that fall outside the normal? Well all kinds of reasons.

But many most people are swallow and well try for the Pretty and the handsome first.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 01:33:33 AM »
Re:  "...Must will go for the pretty girl first, why? Genetic imprinting.
Women fall well muscled men, why? Genetic imprinting..."

This theory of genetic imprinting is flawed, and here's the reason:

What is considered "pretty" "feminine" "beautiful" in women, is not only culturally determined, but has varied greatly throughout history.

I have spent time in one foreign country in which a woman co-worker was strikingly beautiful.
The men of her country thought her to be completely undesirable; would scoff at the mention of her name and say "Only Americans think she is good looking."

There was a time not too long ago, when a woman was only considered feminine and desirable if she was quite buxom and full-figured.

I'm told by many that Arab men find fat women the most desirable.

The book 9 1/2 Mystics gives an account of an Lubavitcher wedding in New York, and states that "the best match" for a young man is a young woman with a hint of dark moustache on her upper lip.

As for "desirable DNA muscle men" being favored by women for breeding, I have yet to know of an extremely wealthy male, regardless of physique, that couldn't find the most beautiful women in the world throwing themselves at him.

To quote Henry Kissinger:  "Power is the greatest aphrodisiac."

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 04:34:59 AM »
You have just proven the genetic imprinting  logic. Every race has features that separates it from others, the idea of beauty.

So they breed with the strongest DNA to create that feature. Surprisingly don't due to hormones and receptors both sexes have to find the strongest mate.

The drive to have healthy strong offspring is one of mothernatures most impressive gifts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 09:08:40 AM »

The post is not racist, they just said two types of human, smart pretty ones, and others.

And genetically they are correct. Human in general choose the most health DNA they can find to breed with.

Does it insult you that from a science point of view humans are still within the animal speices.

We are governed by genetic imprinting, and should one be racist to flow that clearly is a natural part of our make up.

Why people go for others that fall outside the normal? Well all kinds of reasons.

But many most people are swallow and well try for the Pretty and the handsome first.

NOt you, Infidel...it's what other people were writing afterwards.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 09:51:47 AM »
about racism:

I find Whites and Yellows more compatible to each-other than blacks and whites.
Yellows (Chinese-Japanese-Koreans) are generally hating blacks even more than we do.
There is evidence of genetical differences, and that is because we lived for 100.000 years in separate climates.

Thus: a Black human is better adapted then a Yellow or a White human to live in Africa, under primitive circumstances.
Blacks simply make more babies , to survive the hostile environment.
We (especially Yelllows) are making less babies, but give more care, better protection.

We (non-Blacks) are better in organising. In this regard our societies were "superior" to African societies.
That 's why we conquered the world, and Africans had no power to resist us.
Without us Black Africans have nothing, except spears and bows. They have no economy. Their health-care is as primitive as in 2000BC here.

The engineering - types are white/yellow. We tend to use our brains more , the Black human tends to use his/her muscles.

We make machines, rockets, computers. They are lazy, unable to cultivate their continent, and blame their failure to the whities' racism and colonialism.
I am happy with blacks as long as they don't breed on my Flemish, European territory. They are invading Europe now, and infiltrating our society.
Too much blacks combined with affirmative action, will destroy the nations.

If you find this post racist, then I call you unrealistic.

Do not forget "liberté, egalité, fraternité" are moral values completely unknown for Africans/Asians/native Americans.

Their normal societies are still tribal. They have a kind of "tribal communism", but are ethnocentric 100%.
Those South-African blacks will ruin the country, you will see. They will ruin USA/EU.
Without Whites/Yellows, they are doomed to live like savages in primitive countries without infrastructure whatsoever.

I am not saying I am belonging to a superior race, but I do notice these racial differences make it difficult for Blacks to become modern, civilised societies.

I think we should deport all blacks (*) to Africa, and leave them alone there.

BTW : anyone disagrees?

(*) of course, there are exceptions, that share our culture, that are fully assimilated, but they should be deported too, they have to become the intellectual elite in Africa we deal with.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 11:10:56 AM »
What is considered "pretty" "feminine" "beautiful" in women, is not only culturally determined, but has varied greatly throughout history.

So true, not just in the case of women either.

If this does ever happen, the troll like humans could be considered attractive......it depends on the time and culture.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 12:12:54 PM »
about racism:

Yellows (Chinese-Japanese-Koreans) are generally hating blacks even more than we do.
There is evidence of genetical differences, and that is because we lived for 100.000 years in separate climates.

Thus: a Black human is better adapted then a Yellow or a White human to live in Africa, under primitive circumstances.
We (especially Yelllows) are making less babies, but give more care, better protection.

We (non-Blacks) are better in organising. In this regard our societies were "superior" to African societies.
Without us Black Africans have nothing, except spears and bows. They have no economy. Their health-care is as primitive as in 2000BC here.

The engineering - types are white/yellow. We tend to use our brains more , the Black human tends to use his/her muscles.

We make machines, rockets, computers. They are lazy, unable to cultivate their continent, and blame their failure to the whities' racism and colonialism.
I am happy with blacks as long as they don't breed on my Flemish, European territory. They are invading Europe now, and infiltrating our society.

Do not forget "liberté, egalité, fraternité" are moral values completely unknown for Africans/Asians/native Americans.

Their normal societies are still tribal. They have a kind of "tribal communism", but are ethnocentric 100%.
Those South-African blacks will ruin the country, you will see. They will ruin USA/EU.
Without Whites/Yellows, they are doomed to live like savages in primitive countries without infrastructure whatsoever.

I am not saying I am belonging to a superior race, but I do notice these racial differences make it difficult for Blacks to become modern, civilised societies.

(*) of course, there are exceptions, that share our culture, that are fully assimilated, but they should be deported too, they have to become the intellectual elite in Africa we deal with.

I don't entirely agree. cognition, intelligence etc. hasn't really been solidly valid for being different between races or for genetic reasons, these have been mainly confirmed for being different cultural adapations, you could argue that after while for adapating in a specific region or climate that this eventually has an effect on the biology of the individual, but that's not likely, but maybe more studies will come out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 05:35:09 PM »
Shalom Ruby *waves back*   O0

Oh i see lol. So what are eloi?

Eloi are a type of people in "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells. I read the book a while back. The main character becomes interested in one of the female Eloi named Weena. They're supposed to be frail but beautiful.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
about racism:

This isn't racist at all...

And you didn't say ALL of a certain race do etc etc etc..

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 06:21:58 PM »

NOt you, Infidel...it's what other people were writing afterwards.

OH ok I kinda thought you were meaning me, I am just so used to people calling me a racist  :::D :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »
about racism:

This isn't racist at all...

And you didn't say ALL of a certain race do etc etc etc..

Thanks Doc.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 07:32:39 PM »

Ah, the teachings of the British Fabian Socialist Society strikes again.  The London School of Economics was founded by members of the BFFS and the Rhodes/Milner Round Table group.  It is egalitarian in nature with the desire to simply propagate the Socialist ideal.  I believe that you'll find J. M. Keynes affiliated or one of the founders of this school if my memory serves me correct.  I also beleive JFK went there and many others. 

The idea of a "ruling" elite class or politbureau as Marx calls it dates back to the times and possibly prior to Plato from his book "Republic".  There are 3 "classes" those whom are smart, connected or wealthy.  Then comes the common folk and then the military to keep the power in the hands of the elites and suppress any revolutions or what not onto the masses....  More utopianist rubbish in my opinion...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.