Author Topic: Real Dutch people cause rise in anti Jewishness in Holland  (Read 4509 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Real Dutch people cause rise in anti Jewishness in Holland
« on: December 16, 2007, 08:40:40 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1196847347066&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull   

The profile of the anti-Semitic offender has changed since the second intifada, said Villegas Henriquez. "It used to be the Dutchman of North African descent, living in the bigger cities, who were mainly responsible for face-to-face incidents of anti-Semitism," he said. This year's report shows more anti-Semitic acts by native-born Christians. Villegas Henriquez ascribes this to an overall "hardening" in Dutch society, as well as to the Dutch media.
Western Europe showed a 54% increase of anti-Semitic incidents in 2006, according to the report, compared to a decrease of 17% in the United States. After the Netherlands, France accounted for the largest increase in incidents, followed by Britain and Belgium.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Real Dutch people cause rise in anti Jewishness in Holland
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:18:58 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1196847347066&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull   

The profile of the anti-Semitic offender has changed since the second intifada, said Villegas Henriquez. "It used to be the Dutchman of North African descent, living in the bigger cities, who were mainly responsible for face-to-face incidents of anti-Semitism," he said. This year's report shows more anti-Semitic acts by native-born Christians. Villegas Henriquez ascribes this to an overall "hardening" in Dutch society, as well as to the Dutch media.
Western Europe showed a 54% increase of anti-Semitic incidents in 2006, according to the report, compared to a decrease of 17% in the United States. After the Netherlands, France accounted for the largest increase in incidents, followed by Britain and Belgium.

This is the result of the media-lies about Israel,  and the European left - wing notion of being "anti-zionist" but not "anti-Jewish".

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:46:13 PM »
80% of antisemitic acts are committed by Amsterdam Islamics

so.....what else is new  8;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:57:54 PM »

this report says there is a new trend:
This year's report shows more anti-Semitic acts by native-born Christians. Villegas Henriquez ascribes this to an overall "hardening" in Dutch society, as well as to the Dutch media.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 03:57:41 PM »

This year's report shows more anti-Semitic acts by native-born Christians. Villegas Henriquez ascribes this to an overall "hardening" in Dutch society, as well as to the Dutch media.

Christians?

* 29 % are Catholics
    * 21 % Protestants (reformed, oldreformed und lutherian)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * 9 % other religions (5,8 % Islam, 0,6 % Hinduism and Buddhism, Judaism, Free Churches
    * 42 % Atheists

Atheists and Muslimes are nearly the Majority in the Netherlands :(

I have never heard, that a Dutch Christian did something evil to a Jew and I live near the border.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 04:02:39 PM »
It just goes to show that anti-zionism IS anti-semitism. Why else are Jews OUTSIDE Israel attacked?

When people are anti-American they don't attack baptist churches. If people are anti-Britain nobody attecks anglican churches. Yet people attack Synagogues thousands of miles away in europe that existed before the State of Israel even came into being.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 04:03:03 PM »
Atheists are also the majority in Norway and Sweden which is why those countries are extreme left wing cesspools of filth.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 04:55:13 PM »
Amsterdam voert al jaren de lijst aan met het grootste aantal antisemitische incidenten. 47 procent van alle incidenten vond daar plaats. Vooral gebieden als Amsterdam-West en Slotervaart zijn dagelijks theater voor problemen en rellen tussen verschillende etnische groepen jongeren.

Ondanks de alarmerende cijfers zijn blijkens het rapport ook positieve ontwikkelingen gaande. Het aantal 'ernstige incidenten', waaronder gevallen van fysiek geweld en bedreigingen met geweld worden gerekend, daalde van 23 naar acht gevallen. Ook het aantal gemelde incidenten binnen op scholen halveerde. Met slechts zeven incidenten in bijna anderhalf jaar tijd werd hiermee het laagste peil sinds 2002 bereikt.

Onder de daders bevinden zich steeds meer autochtone Nederlanders, waar dat voorheen meestal Nederlanders van Noord-Afrikaanse afkomst betrof. Sinds de Tweede Intifada hoorde het 'daderprofiel' vrijwel uitsluitend toe aan de deze groep, wat niet echt een verrassing is als de correlatie met het Israelisch-Palestijns conflict de voornaamste bron van aanleiding tot het oplaaiende antisemitisme is. Villegas Henriquez wijt de toename onder de autochtone daders aan een algemene verharding van de Nederlandse maatschappij, maar eveneens een gevolg van de rol van de media in het conflict. "We mogen toch wel stellen dat die niet bepaald in ons voordeel schrijven," meent Bouscher in.

http://www.cidi.nl/media/2007/parool.191107.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »

Christians?

* 29 % are Catholics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * 9 % other religions (5,8 % Islam, 0,6 % Hinduism and Buddhism, Judaism, Free Churches
    * 42 % Atheists

I have never heard, that a Dutch Christian did something evil to a Jew and I live near the border.
Right  do they have an area in the netherlands named the same as your county ,don't they? yes i think they mean real DUTCH PEOPLE as opposed to moslems probably atheists and leftists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 09:21:20 AM »

Christians?

* 29 % are Catholics
    * 42 % Atheists

Right  do they have an area in the netherlands named the same as your county ,don't they? yes i think they mean real DUTCH PEOPLE as opposed to moslems probably atheists and leftists

Yes this is true.  I live in the county Friesland of the state Lower Saxony. The Dutch have a province Friesland. I am no Frisian, because I moved there, because of working issues. ;)

Here can you read about the Frisian issue in the English Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisia

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:22:59 AM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »

Christians?

* 29 % are Catholics
    * 42 % Atheists

I haven't heard about that either, but this is terrible nazi muSSlim dreck behavior.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »

This man wants to make new country Frisian :-\ i don'nt think people will agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 10:06:24 AM »
Anybody intersted in the history of Fryslân/Belgium/The Netherlands?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventeen_Provinces

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_counts_of_Burgundy

The Frisian language is spoken in North-Netherlands, Germany (probably extinct?) and in South-Danmark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »

I have heard, that there are a few small groups of people in my county, that want this "Greater Frisia". But in my town the people laugh about them.

But when you go twenty kilometers western of my town, then the people speak knowingly their dialect, that is a mix from Lower German and English. It is very difficult to communicate with them. They understand you and when they want to, they can speak German or English, but they don't want to do it.

A American Professor is very famous in this area. His name is Marron Fort. He does research about this language.

Here is a article in real frisian language about him. Perhaps you understand more than I ;)

http://nds.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marron_C._Fort

P.S.:
You remember the leftist Jew Tzahal from our page? He wrote, that he lives in East-Frisia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have corrected the text. It is of course western and not eastern. Eastern would be in the North-Sea ;D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:30:03 PM by Golden Pheasant »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »
I don't understand Frisian neither. it is not German or Dutch or Danish or English.
But it is definitely a Germanic language (ingweonic or coast - Germanic.)

Old Frisian, however, did bear a striking similarity to Old English. This similarity was reinforced in the late Middle Ages by the Ingaevonic sound shift, which affected Frisian and English, but only affected the other West Germanic varieties slightly, if at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frisian_languages

Frisian is one of the many regional languages spoken in  Nederland/Vlaanderen/Saksen/Danmark.

in Flanders we have
-west-Vlaams/oost-Vlaams/Brabants/Antwerps/Limburgs.
and it is actually 500 different dialects.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 07:00:05 AM »
 Well old English came from the Saxon language i think

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 07:02:32 AM »

I have heard, that there are a few small groups of people in my county, that want this "Greater Frisia". But in my town the people laugh about them.

But when you go twenty kilometers western of my town, then the people speak knowingly their dialect, that is a mix from Lower German and English. It is very difficult to communicate with them. They understand you and when they want to, they can speak German or English, but they don't want to do it.

A American Professor is very famous in this area. His name is Marron Fort. He does research about this language.

Here is a article in real frisian language about him. Perhaps you understand more than I ;)

http://nds.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marron_C._Fort

P.S.:
You remember the leftist Jew Tzahal from our page? He wrote, that he lives in East-Frisia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have corrected the text. It is of course western and not eastern. Eastern would be in the North-Sea ;D

It looks like they mix German Dutch and English together,yes i remember the leftist  Tzahal

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2007, 06:09:37 PM »
Atheists are also the majority in Norway and Sweden which is why those countries are extreme left wing cesspools of filth.

The two countries with the largest percentage of atheists are Estonia and the Czech Republic, although that can be attributed to the legacy of Soviet colonialism.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people