Author Topic: Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude  (Read 13924 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2007, 01:22:05 AM »
Newman, I do not care either for what you are writing about the Haredim. You've turned them into monsters. Since you want to recommend books to us, I encourage you to read the book Real Jews by Noah Efran. It will explain to you correctly the schism that exists between the ultra-orthadox and the secular, and dispell the common myths about Haredim as "parasites" and other nice words. This book is written by a secular scholar and offers a balanced perspective. And just so you know, the Haredim are keeping the Jewish population up. Their birthrate is even higher than the settler pioneers and if it were not for BOTH of the groups, Israel would be swallowed up by the Arabs a lot faster, G-d forbid.
I have done no such thing. It all started with a simple remark about the majority not working (and please don't bother to deny it). This idiot Raul is blowing it out of proportion.
By the way.....I'm not Robinson Crusoe as far as Caredi bagging goes on this forum!

The problem was that you made that silly remark in a thread about prostitution. You said "Prostitutes at least work, unlike Charedim". I said it was a hurting insult to Charedim, and you should have apologised, but continued the debate bashing Charedim. It was your fault, not mine!!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2007, 01:24:12 AM »
Newman, I do not care either for what you are writing about the Haredim. You've turned them into monsters. Since you want to recommend books to us, I encourage you to read the book Real Jews by Noah Efran. It will explain to you correctly the schism that exists between the ultra-orthadox and the secular, and dispell the common myths about Haredim as "parasites" and other nice words. This book is written by a secular scholar and offers a balanced perspective. And just so you know, the Haredim are keeping the Jewish population up. Their birthrate is even higher than the settler pioneers and if it were not for BOTH of the groups, Israel would be swallowed up by the Arabs a lot faster, G-d forbid.
I have done no such thing. It all started with a simple remark about the majority not working (and please don't bother to deny it). This idiot Raul is blowing it out of proportion.
By the way.....I'm not Robinson Crusoe as far as Caredi bagging goes on this forum!

The problem was that you made that silly remark in a thread about prostitution. You said "Prostitutes at least work, unlike Charedim". I said it was a hurting insult to Charedim, and you should have apologised, but continued the debate bashing Charedim. It was your fault, not mine!!!!!!!

I pointed out that they don't work! It's a fact, not an insult!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2007, 01:24:58 AM »
1- I don't preach to Jews. I only said, that even though I am allowed to eat pork, I feel aversion to it and don't even touch it.

2- I didn't say that I wanted to eat insects. I said that, since insects don't suffer so much when killed but are non-Kosher, then we must not limit the meaning of Kashrut to kindness to animals. Kashrut has a very deep reason that only Hashem knows.
1. you are always preaching
2. How do you know the insect can't feel pain?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2007, 01:28:34 AM »

That remark WAS an insult, because the thread was about prostitution, not about Charedim.

newman

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2007, 01:31:39 AM »

That remark WAS an insult, because the thread was about prostitution, not about Charedim.
Not logical in the least.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 01:39:37 AM »

Not logical in the least.

If you had really wanted to discuss about Charedim, you could started a thread about them ( except for the fact that you are a Goy and shouldn't get involved in Jewish internal issues). But it's quite obvious that a remark about them in this thread is an offense!!!! Any Charedi would feel that you are implying that prostitution is better than being a Charedi. You clearly said: "At least prostitutes work"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 01:41:18 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 01:42:48 AM »

The sex prostitutes have may not be pleasurable (in which case, why be a prostitute?) but the money they "earn" does bring pleasure!

When was work ever pleasure?

They do it because they can't do anything else. And when you earn $1500 a week its hard for them to take up another job isn't it.  ::)

Work isn't pleasure; however work makes life--and the pleasures we have during our lives--possible!

newman

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 01:55:03 AM »
BTW,

Go tell the mother of the baby that was killed when the rock they threw through the car window one sabbath that they're not monsters.

They are welfare bludging, draft dodging parasites!!!!

I've never heard a story like that. Again, you have made them out to be monsters.

Since you are not going to read the book, perhaps at least you can read the article below by Arutz Sheva.

Sweet Anti-Semitism
by Emanuel A. Winston

Haredim pay more and get less. They subsidize the Israeli secular sector.

A favorite anti-Semitic canard, sprinkled liberally throughout the millennia, revolves around the favorite theme that "the Jews have taken our money." How an oppressed minority managed to do such a thing does not seem to be bound by rules of reason nor logic - but it was often used as an excuse to begin another bloody pogrom.

In the modern country of Israel, many seek to jettison any remaining trace of Jewish identity, at least the kind that we have been using for the past 3,000 years, and to try to become just like everyone else in the world. Often this "makeover" includes embracing anti-Semitic propaganda as their very own. Accordingly, we see frequent articles that try to "blame the victims" for their poverty. A favorite ploy is to blame the results of cruel economic policies on their favorite scapegoat - the Haredim.

Remarkably, just as in medieval Europe, it is the Haredim who are actually robbed of a disproportionate share of their income. That's right. The secular are parasites. We are not referring to the fact that the Haredim produce, how shall we put it, the spiritual energy force that gives us our very existence through their learning of Torah and the performing of mitzvahs; we are talking about straight cash. Haredim pay more and get less. They subsidize the Israeli secular sector.

If you would care to examine the education budget, for example, this disproportion comes to the fore. If you really want equality, then how about instituting a voucher system - in which every child receives the same amount of funding - without the hidden billions that the secular educational system receives via "special allocations"?

The Haredim must also scramble to build their schools, often operating for years out of trailer caravans. Since everyone wants to be so fair and liberal, how about paying the Haredim back for every school and classroom for which they have had to go collecting?

Taxes? The Haredim pay the sales tax, or VAT, just like everyone else. The upper tax percentiles, which carry the bulk of the tax burden, have a disproportionate amount of wealthy Haredim who have taken up residence in Israel - as opposed to in Switzerland or Paris.

True, there are some 30,000 who learn in kollel (advanced Jewish studies) and who don't have conventional employment. There are also over 300,000 drug addicts who take their toll on Israeli society, and the prisons are bursting at the seams. Which groups cost more to support?

In fact, the Haredim produce a large net inflow of funds into Israel. They send their children here to learn and donate generously to keep the educational institutions afloat. They also comprise an inordinately large share of Jewish tourism. Even from a purely financial perspective, more people learning in yeshivas and kollel produce more economic prosperity in Israel.

There are even programs to train Haredim who wish to enter the workforce, but what jobs will be offered to them? With some 270,000 unemployed in Israel, where shall they work?

If we all wish to consider ourselves fair-minded, then we should try to view the Haredi world in a more open, honest and friendly light.
Eve Harrow (Yesha council Rep' and Arutz 7 presenter) related the tale about the baby.

That article is hair splitting baloney!

They have not made a single, valid mathematically sound argument.

Why didn't they tally up Haredi welfare costs against the supposed contributions in $ terms?

Fact:

About two thirds of Haredim don't work, don't pay income tax, health isurance and over 90% dodge the draft (not even 90% of leftists dodge the draft). You can't get around it.

"They pay sales tax". Big deal! So does every Israeli but they pay income taxes too (or look for work when they're not).

Kiwi

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 01:58:34 AM »

The sex prostitutes have may not be pleasurable (in which case, why be a prostitute?) but the money they "earn" does bring pleasure!

When was work ever pleasure?

They do it because they can't do anything else. And when you earn $1500 a week its hard for them to take up another job isn't it.  ::)

Work isn't pleasure; however work makes life--and the pleasures we have during our lives--possible!

Thats the same faulted logic men use all the time. Rather than just seeing you can't mix business with pleasure.

Work only is for the government to collect more taxes, and us the workers to stay busy for 8 hours a day.

newman

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2007, 02:01:31 AM »
What's the difference between a prostitute and the female account executive at a big advertising firm who wines, dines and sleeps with clients to get the big accounts in return for a big salary and bonuses?

Nothing, that's what.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 02:02:39 AM »
What's the difference between a prostitute and the female account executive at a big advertising firm who wines, dines and sleeps with clients to get the big accounts in return for a big salary and bonuses?

Nothing, that's what.

Got that right.

Kiwi

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 02:08:43 AM »

Nothing, that's what.

As I say all along prostitutes wear all sorts of different clothes, never be fool by clothing.

newman

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 02:27:20 AM »
BTW,

Go tell the mother of the baby that was killed when the rock they threw through the car window one sabbath that they're not monsters.

They are welfare bludging, draft dodging parasites!!!!

I've never heard a story like that. Again, you have made them out to be monsters.

Since you are not going to read the book, perhaps at least you can read the article below by Arutz Sheva.

Sweet Anti-Semitism
by Emanuel A. Winston

Haredim pay more and get less. They subsidize the Israeli secular sector.

A favorite anti-Semitic canard, sprinkled liberally throughout the millennia, revolves around the favorite theme that "the Jews have taken our money." How an oppressed minority managed to do such a thing does not seem to be bound by rules of reason nor logic - but it was often used as an excuse to begin another bloody pogrom.

In the modern country of Israel, many seek to jettison any remaining trace of Jewish identity, at least the kind that we have been using for the past 3,000 years, and to try to become just like everyone else in the world. Often this "makeover" includes embracing anti-Semitic propaganda as their very own. Accordingly, we see frequent articles that try to "blame the victims" for their poverty. A favorite ploy is to blame the results of cruel economic policies on their favorite scapegoat - the Haredim.

Remarkably, just as in medieval Europe, it is the Haredim who are actually robbed of a disproportionate share of their income. That's right. The secular are parasites. We are not referring to the fact that the Haredim produce, how shall we put it, the spiritual energy force that gives us our very existence through their learning of Torah and the performing of mitzvahs; we are talking about straight cash. Haredim pay more and get less. They subsidize the Israeli secular sector.

If you would care to examine the education budget, for example, this disproportion comes to the fore. If you really want equality, then how about instituting a voucher system - in which every child receives the same amount of funding - without the hidden billions that the secular educational system receives via "special allocations"?

The Haredim must also scramble to build their schools, often operating for years out of trailer caravans. Since everyone wants to be so fair and liberal, how about paying the Haredim back for every school and classroom for which they have had to go collecting?

Taxes? The Haredim pay the sales tax, or VAT, just like everyone else. The upper tax percentiles, which carry the bulk of the tax burden, have a disproportionate amount of wealthy Haredim who have taken up residence in Israel - as opposed to in Switzerland or Paris.

True, there are some 30,000 who learn in kollel (advanced Jewish studies) and who don't have conventional employment. There are also over 300,000 drug addicts who take their toll on Israeli society, and the prisons are bursting at the seams. Which groups cost more to support?

In fact, the Haredim produce a large net inflow of funds into Israel. They send their children here to learn and donate generously to keep the educational institutions afloat. They also comprise an inordinately large share of Jewish tourism. Even from a purely financial perspective, more people learning in yeshivas and kollel produce more economic prosperity in Israel.

There are even programs to train Haredim who wish to enter the workforce, but what jobs will be offered to them? With some 270,000 unemployed in Israel, where shall they work?

If we all wish to consider ourselves fair-minded, then we should try to view the Haredi world in a more open, honest and friendly light.
Eve Harrow (Yesha council Rep' and Arutz 7 presenter) related the tale about the baby.

That article is hair splitting baloney!

They have not made a single, valid mathematically sound argument.

Why didn't they tally up Haredi welfare costs against the supposed contributions in $ terms?

Fact:

About two thirds of Haredim don't work, don't pay income tax, health isurance and over 90% dodge the draft (not even 90% of leftists dodge the draft). You can't get around it.

"They pay sales tax". Big deal! So does every Israeli but they pay income taxes too (or look for work when they're not).

I gave you that article because it's the only one I remembered off my head. It's not worth arguing statistics with you, and I've already recommended a book for you to read. You have closed your mind off to a large group of people, many which have included the greatest Rabbis of our generation, including the ones that taught Rabbi Kahane (by the way, his son also sits and learns all day). I'm finished and tired trying to defend against your bigotry, and your zealous hate for Haredim. The Haredim have their problems, of course, and so does every religious and social group living in Israel. You're not dealing with Muslims or illegal Mexicans here; please moderate your tone in discussing the people you are presently maligning. You sound like my secular uncle. What more can I say to you? You are only going to get more viscious against them with every argument I use.

To the contrary...........

I actually started the thread about the Haredi IDF unit and reminded everybody not to condemn ALL of them. I've also made other posts reminding some of the Haredi-haters that they do good vollunteer work picking up body parts after suicide bombings.

But if somebody is going to make them into sacred cows that 'can't be criticised' I'm going to tell a few home truths.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 07:38:43 AM »
The bottom line the G-D  d... moslem had no right to kill the woman he deserves to be castrated and be left to bleed to death
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03