Author Topic: Traitorous Imerica attacks Chaim!  (Read 5085 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Traitorous Imerica attacks Chaim!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 03:50:52 AM »
I don't know how you can call Imerica traitorous.

She's loyal to blacks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 04:11:06 AM »

She's loyal to blacks.
True. "traitorous" would suggest she was loyal to the zionist cause at some point but that's not the case.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 05:58:14 AM »

She's loyal to blacks.

Well, i meant it in terms of the fact that she actually joined the forum, and was here for a while.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 06:31:42 AM »

She's loyal to blacks.

Well, i meant it in terms of the fact that she actually joined the forum, and was here for a while.

Yes, here arguing with everyone and attacking JTF.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 06:40:03 AM »

She's loyal to blacks.

lol ok

But see, I didn't watch her all that much, and i thought that she was an accepted member? lol.

newman

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 07:20:01 AM »

She's loyal to blacks.

lol ok

But see, I didn't watch her all that much, and i thought that she was an accepted member? lol.

She was brought here to cook and clean but she got upity.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 07:38:48 AM »
Hey, at least she's not resurfacing on here.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 07:45:59 AM »
I fought tooth and nail with her while she was here. Newman, C.F., White Christian Nation and I were always trying to expose her as the racist black Nazi she is. It figures that she would go and do something like this. She oppossed all of JTF's positions and claimed most of our members were racists including the people I mentioned and I. She frequently attacked the Jewish faith and claimed many of its principles were silly and foolish. She hated Jews. She outright hated Jews, and frequently attacked our Jewish members for talking within religious terms and claimed we were bigots and idiots for our views.

The only person she liked on this fourm was Daniel, because Daniel is a self-hating white liberal, and she loved him, because he used to vouch for her Nazi actions and statements by defending her no matter how hate-filled and offense her comments were.

She is an evil person, and she is living proof that the majority of blacks are nothing but savages.

Yeah, so anyone who doesn't agree with you is "self-hating." It would be more accurate to describe me as "other-hating", especially when it comes to seeing many of you espousing really racist Nazi views. You blame Erica for making these statements. But the way I saw it, most of the time, it was many of you who were making the typical racist statements and Erica was coming on to defend and refute these statements. All of you hated her oh so much because she challenged so many of us trampled on all of our fun! How dare she! Well, now we can at least trip-trap over her bridge all we want since the troll is now gone.

newman

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2007, 07:47:27 AM »
I fought tooth and nail with her while she was here. Newman, C.F., White Christian Nation and I were always trying to expose her as the racist black Nazi she is. It figures that she would go and do something like this. She oppossed all of JTF's positions and claimed most of our members were racists including the people I mentioned and I. She frequently attacked the Jewish faith and claimed many of its principles were silly and foolish. She hated Jews. She outright hated Jews, and frequently attacked our Jewish members for talking within religious terms and claimed we were bigots and idiots for our views.

The only person she liked on this fourm was Daniel, because Daniel is a self-hating white liberal, and she loved him, because he used to vouch for her Nazi actions and statements by defending her no matter how hate-filled and offense her comments were.

She is an evil person, and she is living proof that the majority of blacks are nothing but savages.

Yeah, so anyone who doesn't agree with you is "self-hating." It would be more accurate to describe me as "other-hating", especially when it comes to seeing many of you espousing really racist Nazi views. You blame Erica for making these statements. But the way I saw it, most of the time, it was many of you who were making the typical racist statements and Erica was coming on to defend and refute these statements. All of you hated her oh so much because she challenged so many of us trampled on all of our fun! How dare she! Well, now we can at least trip-trap over her bridge all we want since the troll is now gone.

What "nazi views" were they?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2007, 02:23:40 PM »
Aborting a black baby is considered crime prevention.

Chaim has said that black babies are rodfim and will grow up to be violent criminals so abortions are permitted for blacks. Innocent babies are rodfim if the mother's life is in danger so that is why he says it is permitted for all blacks.

:o :o :o :o
We're all humans, the laws on abortion apply to everybody, black, white or bloody blue!

Only God knows the future of a person and their destiny how can you abort a baby based on assumptions they'll turn into a criminal?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »

I view making racial epithets in a serious non-joking manner to be nazi-like. I find stereotypes and generalizations based on race instead of culture to be Nazi views.

The way I saw it, Erica was not expressing Nazi views, but was disputing many of the racist remarks many of you were making. So disputing racist remarks then somehow becomes engaging in Nazi behavior? I don't buy it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 10:42:49 PM by Daniel »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2007, 02:33:38 PM »

She's loyal to blacks.

newman

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2007, 10:37:24 PM »

I view making racial epithets in a serious non-joking manner to be nazi-like. I find stereotypes and generalizations based on race instead of culture to be Nazi views.

Well you're wrong (as usual).

A CONSERVATIVE TAKE ON GENERALISING:

I would say (on the whole) it's very level headed to look at reality backed up with mountains of evidence and then drawing conclusions based on the experience of many

For example:.

When we say that blacks* are a criminal society, we don't need to show that 100% of blacks are criminals, we just need to show that there is a severe criminal problem that is more pronounced among blacks than anyone else. If that is10% of the population, 30% of the population, 40% of the population, so be it, the exact numbers are inconsequential it's a question of per capita or proportionality.

*The same applies to mexicans & arabs being dirty, lazy and envious.

Or............

When we say that blacks are a society that produces illegitimate children, we don't need to show that 100% of blacks do this, again, we just need to show that it is a problem among blacks more than it is among anyone else, and that it is a particularly black problem, which it is. The severity of these things are unique to black communities, so it is fair game to point them out in generalized fashions.

It's just that whenever lierals see one of these broad statements, they instantly go into left/liberal reactionary mode, immediately believing that we mean every single black person. Their common defense of how they know some who are different than what we describe is an example of this.

Whenever there is a feature of the black community that is 1) disproportionate to blacks 2) recognized as a "black problem" 3) that's pervasiveness is unique to the black community, I'm going to recognize that as a component of the black community. Of course it doesn't have to even be a problem with the majority of people, just a large proportion.

Or......

When we point out anti-Semitism among Polish people for example, we don't need to prove that every single Polish person is an anti-Semite, we just need to point to the uniqueness of the problem to Poland, the pervasiveness of the problem, and the degree of the problem.

These are the modes that these sort of things are discussed in and indeed when speaking of general habits of cultures and religions, this sort of thinking is commonly used all the time. Why should it not be used in reference to blacks, muSSlims, mexicans or anybody else?

It should be taken for granted that a statement beginning with.."Blacks are......" or "Arabs are......" or "Mexicans are......" is going to refer to the majority of them in general terms and not every, single one on the Planet.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2007, 10:43:06 PM »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2007, 10:45:02 PM »

What are you nuts? Daniel is not a self hating anything..I dare you say such a thing about a great Jew like him!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2007, 10:46:50 PM »

What are you nuts? Daniel is not a self hating anything..I dare you say such a thing about a great Jew like him!

Self-hating?...mmmm?? Maybe.

A p*ssweak, bleeding heart liberal?........That's a big '10-4'.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2007, 10:48:32 PM »

Self-hating?...mmmm?? Maybe.

A p*ssweak, bleeding heart liberal?........That's a big '10-4'.

Well I disagree, Daniel is one of my favorite posters and he loves Jews and Israel as much as Chaim does and many of you here who are ultra right wingers.