Author Topic: Tom Tancredo Will Drop Out  (Read 3568 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Tom Tancredo Will Drop Out
« on: December 19, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
Sources Tell that Tancredo will drop out of the presidential race Friday. The Colorado Congressman who was one of the best in the race failed to get the support he would have needed. Congressman Tancredo has stated that he won't run for Congress again. He would he great in the Cabinet of the next GOP administration. I loved what he had to say but he won't be in the race come December 3rd. If Duncan Hunter also drops out and endorse Huckabee then their supporters will give Huckabee the edge he will need to get the Nod.

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Tom Tancredo Will Drop Out
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »
 :'(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 06:21:01 PM »
well you can still support Duncan Hunter he is great but chances are he will drop out too very soon oh well ;(
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 06:21:08 PM »
Awww I knew it was coming but its so sad :(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 07:14:46 PM »
He will run for the Senate.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 07:15:22 PM »
He will run for the Senate.

I've heard this
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 07:40:53 PM »
Kind of figured that will happen both he and Hunter were the best choices but with no chance possible.  He would be good in the senate it will also get his name out there.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 08:17:10 PM »
I still believe strongly that Rudy is the one going to be the Republican nominated.  Whether anyone likes it or not.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:42 PM »
He announced in October that he'd most likely drop out after the NH primary if he hadn't finished 1st or there or at the proceding Iowa caucus. 

During the World Series, he sort of jokingly bet Romney that if Colorodo were to win, Romney should drop out and if Boston were to win, that he would drop out. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »
I still believe strongly that Rudy is the one going to be the Republican nominated.  Whether anyone likes it or not.

Gotta disagree with you.

Guiliani has a past. Open adultery. Bernie Kerik.

My prediction is that we are stuck with Romney.

Huckabee looks too much like an elf to win.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 08:40:45 PM »
Well whoever the Republican candidate is, thats who I will be voting for ;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 09:01:27 PM »
We're going to be stuck with a choice between Hitlery Saddam Clinton and Drag Queen Gayliani unless something changes quick.  >:(

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »
I told you this would happen.

Duncan Hunter will also withdraw from the race in the next few weeks if not sooner.

Meanwhile, the entire Washington establishment is ganging up on Huckabee. Romney is outspending him 20 to 1. Our members who did not want Huckabee might get Romney. Believe me, that is something we will regret. Or even worse, John McCain yimach shmo vezichro (may his name and memory be obliterated) may yet win. The media is pushing for McCain and Republicans are so stupid, confused and desperate, he just might win in this situation, G-d forbid.

McCain is OBSESSED with opening up our borders completely. His best friend in the Senate is the murdering, raping alcoholic swine Ted Kennedy.

And McCain says that Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton deserve credit for their "peace" efforts in the Middle East. In other words, these two Jew-haters deserve credit for relentlessly pressuring tiny Israel to commit national suicide.

And McCain attacked the Clintons in 1999 for not murdering enough Serbs. McCain said that in addition to bombing the Serbs, we should send in ground troops to invade Serbia.

McCain is the incarnation of Satan. I pray that Huckabee can still stop him.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 11:50:53 PM »

The sooner they both drop out the better, I think most of their support will go to Huckabee the rest to Rudy.

Even though I like him alot I wish Tancredo had dropped out of the race months ago because maybe then Hunter would have had a real chance. True conservatives were always divided between them and that is why neither could get more than 5% in the polls. Hunter is the stronger candidate of the two and without Tancredo his support would have been doubled to about 10% and he would have started getting alot more attention from the media,  money, and would have been taken seriously.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 01:13:25 AM »

McCain is the incarnation of Satan. I pray that Huckabee can still stop him.

It is shocking how much the media has been hyping McCain the last few days! "Back from the dead" they are proclaiming. Tancredo had been ripping him in past debates on border security so the media will portray this as a victory for McCain. McCain is clearly a liberal of some sort that the media loves.  I don't think the media will be able to push him though. He is old and this will hurt. Romney has the money but he is part of the Church of LDS so that will hurt. The Media is really ganging up on Huckabee. He still has a shot. He has come very far one his charm and personality so he could win it. If I were a betting man I would put money on Giuliani. He has money, the media, and he is liberal in many ways.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 01:14:53 AM »

I bet Huckabee will win it. Rudy is only not leading in one state prior to Feb 5th. Florida he has lost the lead to Huckabee and Michigan he is only leading by a few. Nevada could fall into someone elses hands
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 06:35:23 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that Tom Tancredo is dropping out.  He was one of the only presidential candidates that I really respected.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people