Author Topic: Let's flag Samanthathecat's videos  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Let's flag Samanthathecat's videos
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »
Our esteemed scorned ex-JTF member is making anti-JTF videos now. His videos are near the top when doing a search for Chaim ben Pesach and Jewish Task Force. Let's put the proverbial nail in his sour grapes coffin and flag all of his videos and get his account suspended once and for all.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Let's flag Samanthathecat's videos
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 11:46:31 PM »
I suggest uniting all the "Let's flag" ideas into one thread as today I had to un-sticky about 10 stickies since the entire page was all stickies and we only had 4 threads left at the bottom of the page that were not stickied! 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:11:19 AM »
He even had the nerve to post Japanese nude singers on his JTF account. Flag it.

done
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »
I suggest uniting all the "Let's flag" ideas into one thread as today I had to un-sticky about 10 stickies since the entire page was all stickies and we only had 4 threads left at the bottom of the page that were not stickied! 
I agree.
We need a system. now it's a bit too chaotic.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:23:22 AM »
how about a separate organized section of videos to flag?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:53 AM »

Yeah, and we shoulda done the same thing when Yacov went on his banning pole rampage :)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 12:38:24 AM »

YES!!!! To have all this flagging stuff at the front of this forum makes it look like that is what we are all about. In fact I think instead of flagging anti-JTF videos we should be posting video replies to them! They will help our cause. I notice on one of them a female JTF fan has already done this. Good job to her!

I strongly encourage everyone of you to message Summf on youtube and get him to put up his video with the confederate flag again so we can properly reply to it with video replies. A video like that will only help JTF yet some people here got it banned! Big mistake I say.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 12:44:23 AM »

YES!!!! To have all this flagging stuff at the front of this forum makes it look like that is what we are all about. In fact I think instead of flagging anti-JTF videos we should be posting video replies to them! They will help our cause. I notice on one of them a female JTF fan has already done this. Good job to her!

I strongly encourage everyone of you to message Summf on youtube and get him to put up his video with the confederate flag again so we can properly reply to it with video replies. A video like that will only help JTF yet some people here got it banned! Big mistake I say.

I agree I think this is better than doing flagging rampages...If we end up being successful in removing anti-JTFers, then there will be nothing on youboob about JTF.

Better yet, we can see how things go...play it by ear..but now that we have flagged things to death and have gotten some results, let's stop for the time being and put up more videos and they'll put up more videos and more JTF will be known out there!!! It'll be fun and great exposure too!

It's great this exposure...It's like Mel Gibson's movie, "THe Passion"..that movie would have never made that much money or be that popular if Jews and Hollywood didn't make such a big stink about its anti-semetic nature..and with all that media exposure people became curious and ended up watching the movie 2 times on avg!!!!

So with these anti-JTF campaigns by these nuts who are blatantly racist and hateful and stupid, peopel will wonder who these kids are whining about and hoepfully, if we have a respectable forum going on mature topics and righteous language about evil people and what we can offer to save America and Israel and all other righteous things, can you imagine how great that will be?  So let's do it!!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 12:47:09 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 12:41:15 PM »
flagged.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
He ain't seen making a video yet. Come monday, I'll blister him.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »

Perhaps an even better idea would be to make a separate section and category for flagging. I'd be willing to moderate that section, not that a section like that would need much moderating.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »
Flagged all over!!!
He doesn't even have many views... Is he worth it?!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 07:06:50 PM »
But Allen T told JTF, in this video ( ), that this is his last statement. 

Now he has made new anti-JTF videos. ???

P.S.:
Marbus the Nazi-croat scurrys in the commentary-section of Allen T's videos.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 02:23:03 AM »
I don't know... we should remember that this traitor can read the forums, alright?

Let's not talk about him much up here. This shouldn't be a sticky topic. Let's keep it all in the hidden forums and private messages and not let that Jew-hating sack have the satisfaction that his peanut brain is having ANY effect on us. Screw him. I'll say my last words about him...

What he did wasn't just wrong... it was a whole new level of wrong and deep down inside that traitor knows that what he's doing right now is wrong. He's lashing out and spending so much focus on us because it hurt his feelings. So this is his way of showing the universe that he's an idiot. If JTF is so evil, then why isn't he embarrassed to brag that he was "so high up" in it? Seems like he spends an awful lot of energy trying to hurt JTF and it's not making a dent. I guess we are pretty important to you that you obsess with it? I think it shows who's actually right, doesn't it? That's one impressive army of protestors over there who really care. You are seriously creepy.

The truth hurts, doesn't it, Allen-T. You are so pathetic... and you are so wound up in your miserably angry life that you can control yourself long enough to see it. This is jeffguy speaking to you, Allen-T. I'm an administrator here so I know exactly what you did and didn't do. You are evil.

Now he's just trying to get revenge and making a freak-show of himself. I thought his Bible said that revenge was Hashem's and that the Jewish people were chosen and not to curse "Israel" which means the land AND the Jewish people. Instead, his objective pride has gotten in the way and he want's us to hurt because he's miserable at what happened. He likes to pick and choose his Bible. That's because he's evil. That's what muslims do.

If I were this nazi racist idiot, I would be seriously embarrassed. I would think about what hypocrisy he's showing. I mean he brags about it. He did "so much here" but yet JTF is all to blame. That's not very honest, is it Allen-T? He knows he's wrong. He'll have to answer to G-d for what he does and who he really is. I wouldn't want to be him. He's evil.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:51:16 AM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 02:27:54 AM »
He's obviously EXTREMELY angry.

He's the type that picks on the little guy minding his own business.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 02:53:39 AM »
He's a pathetic microbe who hopefully will die from high blood pressure. I know that fat piece of human fecal matter is reading this. YOU'RE A DERANGED LOSER! We'll handle you proper. Interpret that any way you want.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 03:02:08 AM by Ben-Alan »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 03:00:06 AM »
I tried commenting on his video, but was unsuccessful.  It looks like he's blocking me.

I wrote nothing but logical arguments.  What is he afraid of?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 03:02:49 AM »
He's blocking all the comments until he "approves" of them. It's extremely deceptive.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 03:06:25 AM »
He's blocking all the comments until he "approves" of them. It's extremely deceptive.

They're the actions of a desparate individual, that's for sure.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 03:39:15 AM »
I tried commenting with my flagging account and I sent him a private message when it didn't work and then he wrote back a message to my inbox. I didn't tell him it was me.

What did he say?

ftf

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »
To be honest, I think that many people here are acting irrationally.

Looking at the videos he's made, yo have the initial few where he was talking about how he;d been treated here, in which I see no falsities, there's a lot of clips of someone else talking about the Christian faith, that's basically irrelevant to JTF, then there's some music, again irrelevant to JTF, note that the one called "54 Nude Honeys - Japanese Punk Girls" contains no nudity at all, it's just Japanese pop music. The only video remaining is his most recent one, which I have to say does show me that a former associate of Chaim said things that from a Christian viewpoint can only be satanic, however, Chaim as far as I know, Chaim has not said such things, so it's again irrelevant to the JTF.

Truthfully, I haven't heard him say anything I would call anti-semitic.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 12:02:54 AM »
done
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!