Author Topic: The Japs can friggin get lost and leave our whales alone!  (Read 4607 times)

Kiwi

The Japs can friggin get lost and leave our whales alone!
« on: December 20, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »
Australia wants Japan to call off humpback hunt   
Big News Network.com     Wednesday 19th December, 2007   

An Australian plan to get Japan to abandon the killing of humpback whales in the Southern Ocean could be settled later this week.

Australia will lead a diplomatic protest against the plan in Tokyo, where diplomats have already revealed that Japan may agree to abandon the humpback kill because of world concerns.

Japan's intention has been to harpoon up to one thousand humpback whales in the Southern Ocean, off Australia, as part of what it says is scientific research.

Whatever happens to the humpbacks, Japan will probably continue with plans to kill up to 900 minke whales under its program, which is conducted under the auspices of the International Whaling Commission.

Japan says it is not concerned about Australian plans to send navy ships to monitor its whale kill this Southern Hemisphere summer.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: The Japs can friggin get lost and leave our whales alone!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 07:53:27 AM »
Big deal, the Rudd government has just authorised a plan to give the "palistinians" $45 million dollars in "aid". They can take their whale protests and shove it up their arses. They are concerned more about the welfare of some whales than of the Jews. I knew this would happen with the arab/muslim loving labor party. Any Jew that voted for them is a traitor and deserves to be shot.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 06:25:29 PM »
This is not about the Pals, this is about whales. And shooting people should start with the slopeheads that rape your oceans.  >:(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 01:31:27 PM »
This is not about the Pals, this is about whales. And shooting people should start with the slopeheads that rape your oceans.  >:(

>:( >:(

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
People should buy spearguns and start 'harpooning' Jap tourists in protest!

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 07:47:53 PM »
People should buy spearguns and start 'harpooning' Jap tourists in protest!

Haha I would pay for that, no bag limit  ^-^

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 07:51:33 PM »
They obviously didn't learn from WW2, maybe 200 A-Bombs would help this time!  ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »
They obviously didn't learn from WW2, maybe 200 A-Bombs would help this time!  ;D

I like were your head its at  ^-^

I will even put a bow on it for Christmas  ;)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 10:47:05 PM »

I like were your head its at  ^-^

I will even put a bow on it for Christmas  ;)

How festive! :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 10:51:22 PM »
I try, but Yacov doesn't like me being festive  :-[

So we just send the Bombs instead  8;)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 11:39:34 PM »
Yeh lets start shooting all the japanese, one of the greatest sources of tourist dollars, great idea! I couldn't give a toss about some whales, so the Japanese eat the whales, big deal, Australia is one of the largest consumers of meat per capita, why are whales different than cows or sheep or kangaroos? The fact that the rudd government has already promised the arab muslim nazis $45 million dollars barely a month after going into government is much more concerning to me than the Japanese harpooning whales. If you all have such concerns about whales, go join greenpeace and other eco-terrorist groups, i'll concentrate on the betrayal of the Jews and the financing of the muslim nazis by out government which is of much more concern.

newman

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 11:46:31 PM »
Australia is one of the largest consumers of meat per capita, why are whales different than cows or sheep or kangaroos?

Cows and sheep are domestic animals and can be slaughtered humanely (that's why they're kosher). Kangaroos are NOT endangered and can be painlessly and instantly killed.

Whales cannot be killed quickly and still be harvested. They suffer a long, cruel death. Being highly intelligent, sentient animals they also suffer enormous trauma.

That's the difference.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 11:50:11 PM »
Most forms of slaughter are inhumane, the way they slaughter some of the anmals down here with tazer guns and other implements is not what one would consider "humane". Pigs are also highly intelligent. I would rather a few less whales than a few less Israeli Jews, this government is more concerend about these animals than Jews, screw them and anyone who supports their anti-whaling crap.

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »
Most forms of slaughter are inhumane, the way they slaughter some of the anmals down here with tazer guns and other implements is not what one would consider "humane". Pigs are also highly intelligent. I would rather a few less whales than a few less Israeli Jews, this government is more concerend about these animals than Jews, screw them and anyone who supports their anti-whaling crap.

The previous government also supported a two state sollution and contributed money to the palis. They ALSO opposed whaling. They just weren't as effective as the Rudd government.

BTW,

The japs of WW2 planned for Australians what the muSSlims plan for Jews and christians.

You just have to kill a few million nips every so often to get through to them.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 12:00:41 AM »
I'll add the Chinese to that list as they are doing that now off Canada's shores.  Bastards...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 12:30:07 AM »
I don't trust any slopehead to be honest.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 01:37:25 AM »
I honestly couldn't care what the Japanese did in WW2, so they would have had control of the northern half of the country, a few less inbred queenslanders and their dole bludging offspring, big loss.
I'd trust an asian ahead of any northern european nordic, german or any other white european russian, italian, spaniard, frenchman, englishman, irishman or pretty much anyone from that whole damn continent with a few exceptions (like our Serb friends who have been decimated by their fellow Europeans anyway). The nordic race should have been exterminated after world war 2, let alone telling us Jews to give back our land to the nazi arabs today.
The asians never exterminated any Jews and are far less anti-semitic than Europeans. India is one of the few countries on earth for example that Jews were absolutely unharmed until white, christian missionaries came. So yeh, screw the white euro-trash, give me an asian any day of the week ahead of the G-dless euro nazi, muslim worshipping scum. I'll take the Japanese killing a few whales, you take the EU and their anti-Jew crusades.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 02:59:49 AM »
I wouldn't put the far east on that much of a pedestal.  The Indonesians (which occupy the most populous Muslim country in the world) are some of the sickest wackos around.  And don't forget China.

I also don't hate Europeans.  Many of them are anti-muslim to the core, which explains why anti-muslim parties and candidates are so successful there.  And many, especially the Britts, are getting F'ed because of their misplaced tolerance. 

As far as Jap Whaling, I say.... it sucks, but its a low priority

newman

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 10:03:03 AM »
I honestly couldn't care what the Japanese did in WW2, so they would have had control of the northern half of the country, a few less inbred queenslanders and their dole bludging offspring, big loss.
I'd trust an asian ahead of any northern european nordic, german or any other white european russian, italian, spaniard, frenchman, englishman, irishman or pretty much anyone from that whole damn continent with a few exceptions (like our Serb friends who have been decimated by their fellow Europeans anyway). The nordic race should have been exterminated after world war 2, let alone telling us Jews to give back our land to the nazi arabs today.
The asians never exterminated any Jews and are far less anti-semitic than Europeans. India is one of the few countries on earth for example that Jews were absolutely unharmed until white, christian missionaries came. So yeh, screw the white euro-trash, give me an asian any day of the week ahead of the G-dless euro nazi, muslim worshipping scum. I'll take the Japanese killing a few whales, you take the EU and their anti-Jew crusades.

They would have got the WHOLE country......not just the northern half. they would have killed or enslaved the males and made the females into prostitutes.

Keep in mind that it was Australians who liberated Jerusalem in 1917 after 1200 years of muSSlim rule. Keep in mind that the anglo victory over the turks lead to the Balfour declaration and the modern State of Israel. Sure the Brits have been bastards but her daughter countries (USA & Australia) have been pretty good on the whole.

If you think Asians are so much better than europeans/Aussies, why don't you live there?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 01:37:06 AM »
Obviously I am not referring to the muslims of malaysia/indonesia etc. who should all be killed, I am talking of the non-muslim asians who generally have posed no problems for the Jews, I would take a million of them ahead of a single european piece of trash. I hate the majority of the nordic/germanic whites as much as I hate the majority of the black american anti-semites, if anything, I hate the whites more because they aren't of a jungle culture and therefore have more of a choice to be evil.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 01:40:16 AM »
Mate I have lived in Asia for 6 out of the 22 years of my life and will be moving back shortly before hopefully settling in Israel.

newman

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 02:06:21 AM »
If you think invading jap militarists of the 1940s would have treated Australian Jews any differently to Australian gentiles, you're crazy.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2007, 10:35:10 AM »
I don't trust any slopehead to be honest.
You are a real keeper....   O0  In all honesty, I think the Asian culture is one of the most savage of all only comparable to the negros of Africa.  The Asians in my opinion are very intelligent but have absolutely zero creativity and thus have allowed their confusious culture to openly embrace the communistic ideal: China.  Japan is the opposite where they have their right foot in the "nationalist" Japanese only camp but again fall short in the cultures open embracing of the imperialistic ideals of the past.  The Asians for the most part cannot invent nor develop but have either purchased it from the West via the masses of fraudulant "free trade" wealth transfer programs and through theivery: Code Named Kindred Spirit: Chinagate.

Now the blacks in Africa have zero creativity and zero IQ which have allowed them to not advance a farthing in a billion years.

If there is another War and it is with the Asians, the West will be in for a rude awakening especially Canada as, thanks to "multi-culturalism" we now have millions of ethnic Asians (who are encouraged to keep their cultural/nationalistic associationship via "Chinese-Canadian" moronology)  This goes too with the Africans, Mexicans, Muslims/Arabs etc. etc.  Canada is doomed to collapse...imo
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 10:41:49 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »
Canada has turned out to be one huge big problem. Its open border policies has FUBAR what was once a nice lovely land.  :(

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2007, 07:02:34 AM »
If you think invading jap militarists of the 1940s would have treated Australian Jews any differently to Australian gentiles, you're crazy.

Of course not, but the germans targetted the Jews almost exclusively, the Japs wouldn't have killed us solely because we were Jews.
The Americans helped save this country from them and hardly anyone ever acknowledges this fact, everyone is just anti-US to the core today because it's the fashionable thing to do.