Author Topic: 'Destroy America' hidden in puzzle [by Muslim teacher]  (Read 2513 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
'Destroy America' hidden in puzzle [by Muslim teacher]
« on: November 23, 2006, 12:20:21 PM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53072

A high-school Spanish teacher has resigned his position after placing hidden messages inside a word-search puzzle calling on Allah to destroy America, which he called the "body of evil that is making human life so miserable."

Khalid Chahhou, 35, a native of Morocco who was a first-year language instructor at Smithfield-Selma High School in North Carolina, quit after a student deciphered the anti-U.S. message which also voiced support for terrorists.

The secret message, when put together, read: "Sharon killed a lot of innocent people in Palestine. Hamas is not a terrorist group. They have the right to defend their country. This is something that forms part of our freedom and dignity. Allah help destroy this body of evil that is making human life so miserable. Destroy America, a country where evil is sponsored."

"We were concerned quite a bit," school board member Larry Strickland told the Smithfield Herald. "This is something that our school system would not and does not tolerate."

Fred Bartholomew, chairman of the school board, said even though Chahhou resigned, he might not escape judgment, as legal options are being considered.

"We'll let our investigation run its course and then see what we have to do," he said.

When contacted by the Raleigh News & Observer, Chahhou confirmed the incident, but otherwise had little comment.

"I don't want to talk about this dark page in my life any more," Chahhou said.

Sophomore Chris McDaniels told the Observer the word search caught his attention because it was handwritten; they were usually typed.

"I think some of the people in the class were kind of afraid, because how the world is today, you never know with people," McDaniels said. "Even if you've known them for a while, they could turn out to be someone completely different."

His mother, Carla McDaniels, wondered how someone having what they see as extremist tendencies landed in a public class, where such views could be broadcast to students.

"With him resigning, who's to say he's not going to go to another school district to do the same thing?" she asked.

Shakil Ahmed, president of the Islamic Association of Cary, N.C., said Chahhou told him he created the puzzle when he was upset after viewing news reports of deaths of Palestinians at the hands of Israeli troops.

"He must have gone through an outburst of emotions at that time," Ahmed told the News & Observer.

Ahmed said Chahhou is a mild-mannered man, who has taught Arabic and religious studies to children at a mosque of about 200 members since he moved to the local area five months ago.

"He's the most softest-spoken, most gentle, kindest person I've come across," said Ahmed, adding Chahhou was embarrassed by his actions.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: 'Destroy America' hidden in puzzle [by Muslim teacher]
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 08:32:19 AM »
All muslims, illegals and people in prisons and jails, should immediately be rounded up and ship to slave traders in the Sudan or the congo. Our congressanimals are a big part of the problem. As far as I concerened they can be shipped out as well along with their families. Their pets can say, since they don't want to kill me or lower my standard of living. I would like to establish some new special day activities. One day would be a massive turnout of people burning the koran and another day would be burning the mexican flag. Just imagine the uproar from the congress and the press. Just picture katie couric getting her panities in a bunch or meredith getting her little titties all twisted up and tangled. It would be enough to send barack obama into a cocaine binge and what about the woman that can lick any woman in the world, the one and only rosie, she would make the hot topics of today sizzle. DEATH TO ISLAM AND ITS FOLLOWERS!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 08:44:01 AM »
All muslims, illegals and people in prisons and jails, should immediately be rounded up and ship to slave traders in the Sudan or the congo. Our congressanimals are a big part of the problem. As far as I concerened they can be shipped out as well along with their families. Their pets can say, since they don't want to kill me or lower my standard of living. I would like to establish some new special day activities. One day would be a massive turnout of people burning the koran and another day would be burning the mexican flag. Just imagine the uproar from the congress and the press. Just picture katie couric getting her panities in a bunch or meredith getting her little titties all twisted up and tangled. It would be enough to send barack obama into a cocaine binge and what about the woman that can lick any woman in the world, the one and only rosie, she would make the hot topics of today sizzle. DEATH TO ISLAM AND ITS FOLLOWERS!
I totally agree with your analysis.  Although I feel that people can be good but it is the ideology of Islam and Communism/Leftism rots teh brain by eliminating ones soul.  Savage was right about one thing "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". So why limit to illegals and Muslims when you can add Black and foreign Criminals, Liberals/Marxists/Fascists/Nazis and Communists to the program?  Perhaps all those of the left might actually like living in Cameroon, Liberia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yeman, China or Indonesia after all they are the ones that continually protest for more Marxist "Wealth Transfer" and "War on Poverty" etc.  Gen. Agusto Pinochet did some good things as well....May the White and REAL Jewish West wake up before Oswald Spengler's prediciton "The Decline of the West" rings true...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 10:22:32 AM »
If another Augusto Pinochet took power in America, then I hope that he tortures the members of ACLU, CAIR, La Raza, and other subversive organizations.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »
Either that or have them ALL rounded up, with their NWO masters and sent to the docks with their families and loaded into the holds of decommissioned oil tankers to be shipped to the scrap yards in India, Pakistan, Russia or any other deprave Marxist State.  May they go straight to Hell with their brainwashed Islamic cohorts.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:05:24 PM »
Couldn't put it better m'self.

DEATH TO THE UMMA AND TO THEIR WESTERN FIFTH COLUMN USEFUL IDIOT APOLOGISTS
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann