Author Topic: Jews and Muslim  (Read 1300 times)

Offline youdontlikeme

• New JTFer
Jews and Muslim
« on: December 24, 2007, 12:37:07 AM »
I read coran and there was a quote oh those who bilived do not take friend jews and christians because they are freinds one to another  and so on. I also read bible and I remember that Sarah could not have children and that why she asked Abraham to have sex with Hagar so she could gave a birth but when that happend they simply did not get alone and she kicked her out to desrt and so on Therefore I wanna know is this why jews do not get alone with arabs muslim however they are blood brothers to each other or maybe someone can tell me that it's something else Thank you.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Jews and Muslim
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 12:39:29 AM »
Jews are NOT blood brothers with Muslims.  I'm sure this has been discussed at great length on this forum.

Offline youdontlikeme

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 12:45:16 AM »
Jews are NOT blood brothers with Muslims.  I'm sure this has been discussed at great length on this forum.

no not the muslim you took it wrong i asked about arabs are the jews blood brothers to arabs wich most of them happend to be  muslims and I am  Newby here I dont know all the discussion of the forum however I know what it's says in the Bible. I got your point that Jews and Muslims are not the Blood Brothers but the question still remain if they are blood brothers with  Arabs Thank you again

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »
Arabs descend from Yishmael who was Abraham's son from Hagar who was Sarah's maidservant (and also from Essau, the wicked child of Isaac).  Hagar practiced idolatry after she bore Yishmael and acted wickedly so Sarah told Abraham to kick her out so she won't have a bad influence on Yitzchak.  Abraham at first didn't want to listen to Sarah to throw Hagar out but then G-d appeared to Abraham and told him that Sarah was right so he cast away Hagar and her child.  Abraham also had several other children as stated in the Bible but G-d told Abraham that Issac would be considered his seed and inherit the land of Israel and the blessings given to Abraham and the Jewish people will descend from Issac.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 01:46:53 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 02:15:14 AM »
Anyhow, most Islamic serpents are born with all sorts of birth defects like tails because they marry their siblings. They have no blood connection with jews.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 02:35:26 AM »
Jews (and everyone else on the planet) dislike arab-muSSlims because muSSlim-nazis are phsycotic, raping, terrorist animals.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 06:16:47 AM »
Abraham disowned Yishmael so no we arent related to them.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban