Poll

Should the forum be closed for Christmas?

Yes
3 (6.1%)
No
45 (91.8%)
Undecided
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Who thinks the forum should be closed for Christmas?  (Read 9644 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Who thinks the forum should be closed for Christmas?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 05:28:51 PM »
No.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 06:10:03 PM »
No, its weird that this was even suggested.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 06:28:48 PM »
  My Christmas is on 7th January for example! :)
Yes Orthodox Christmas is later

Same for Easter Sunday, the Greek Orthodox for example celebrate the following Sunday.

And January 7th is what we call little Christmas it is technically the day after that people bring their decorations and tree down.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 06:34:59 PM »
No.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 07:50:55 PM »
No!

Simply, this is a Jewish forum! Besides, "christmas" is a blasphemous act, it has NOTHING to do with christianity, and is in fact, braking the rules of both Christianity and Judaism=fearing gods. Paganism and sun worship.!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 08:06:59 PM »
No!

Simply, this is a Jewish forum! Besides, "christmas" is a blasphemous act, it has NOTHING to do with christianity, and is in fact, braking the rules of both Christianity and Judaism=fearing gods. Paganism and sun worship.!

Which branch of Christianity do you follow. I know that some Christians reject Christmas (like the J witness) but today's Christmas is not intended to worship the sun. Some argue that Christmas is offensive to Jesus because he never celebrated his birthday according to the NT.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 08:13:14 PM »
No!

Which branch of Christianity do you follow. I know that some Christians reject Christmas (like the J witness) but today's Christmas is not intended to worship the sun. Some argue that Christmas is offensive to Jesus because he never celebrated his birthday according to the NT.
Well, i am of protestant branch. HOWEVER, no sub Protestant branches, as unfortunantly they have all been infiltrated by the blasphemous vatican. I therefore do not go to church, because as i say, they follow under the catholics. I am a die hard anti-catholocist.
I don't follow 'christmas' and or easter, which are all pervesions of the vatican.

Indeed, in fact, there is NO evidence that Jesus was even born on the 25th. But i can tell you whom were born on that day, several sun gods. etc etc....

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 08:37:44 PM »
Christmas isn't even a religious holiday

it's just a bunch of propaganda.

However if it were really religious then yess.
but in this case then no.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 08:40:47 PM »
Christmas isn't even a religious holiday

it's just a bunch of propaganda.
Yes!!! O0 O0 O0
Ive made a new friend ;D

newman

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 08:53:08 PM »
Boergeneral is right.

x-mas is a pagan holiday adapted by Constantine for the 'new' state religion and easter is a rip-off of Pesach.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 09:27:27 PM »
Boergeneral is right.

x-mas is a pagan holiday adapted by Constantine for the 'new' state religion and easter is a rip-off of Pesach.
Indeed, and it makes my blood boil seeing this deception! >:( >:( >:(
In fact!!, in the Torah/Bible, it is actually forbidden to havea  Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!
I did some research on this perversion called 'christmas' and boy, it's satanic all right! Im thinking of making a video about it.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »
In any case, a Happy Erev Kwanzaa to all of you!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »
In any case, a Happy Erev Kwanzaa to all of you!
Yes Happy Kwanzaa one and all. That makes about as much sense as this thread does. ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 10:08:49 PM »
No!

Yes but it has pretty lights  :D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 11:18:51 PM »
No!

lol, the lights of hell  :D

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 11:22:02 PM »
No!

lol, the lights of hell  :D

Maybe but the darkside has cookies  :::D

And a little Beer  ;)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 11:30:10 PM »
No way. It's Jewish Forum
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 11:34:06 PM »
There is no ruling against doing work on Christmas day, it's just custom, in fact, I may be online for a little while tomorrow.

Is there a rule for Christians doing work on Sunday or other Christian holidays?

well, sunday has become the sabbath due to the perversion by the vatican. Unfortunantly, people do not keep to hat rule as much anymore. But yes, the Bible does say that we should not work on the Sabbath. So really, it's fine to work on sunday, but not Saterday, seeing that that is the REAL Sabbath.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2007, 11:36:57 PM »
He is more righteous than you. He is a Torah observant Gentile while you are a Secular Jew.
Yacov, i admire your leadership and authority. but i think we should not be comparing each other. know what i mean. But no offene to you Yacov, just a thought ;).

newman

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2007, 11:41:04 PM »
There is no ruling against doing work on Christmas day, it's just custom, in fact, I may be online for a little while tomorrow.

Is there a rule for Christians doing work on Sunday or other Christian holidays?

well, sunday has become the sabbath due to the perversion by the vatican. Unfortunantly, people do not keep to hat rule as much anymore. But yes, the Bible does say that we should not work on the Sabbath. So really, it's fine to work on sunday, but not Saterday, seeing that that is the REAL Sabbath.

The Bible says JEWS shouldn't work on the Sabbath, not gentiles.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2007, 11:51:34 PM »
mmm...ok. Well, i have not read it in such detail. However, it's is Church policy of preaching rest on Sunday. ??? So ja, i don't really know then

Kiwi

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »

Depends on what type of christains they are.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 12:40:41 AM »
Very well. I stand corrected.

Merry Christmas to our gentile friends!
Not all Gentiles are Christians. Not all Christians celebrate Christmas.( J witness only accept a version of Easter) Not all Christians who do celebrate it, do it tonight (Orthodox Christians do according to Juluan Calendar, Armenians on other date)
Merry Christmas Raulmarrio2000   ;)

Please be respectful toward your fellow Non-Christian. He is more righteous than you. He is a Torah observant Gentile while you are a Secular Jew.
Yacov, that was really unnecessary.  It is up to Hashem only to deem who is righteous and who isn't, and NewYorker was just making a joke.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Kiwi

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 12:42:29 AM »
I think I am to blame, I teased Raul in the other thread about Merry Christmas. Raul needs to lighten up.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 12:47:46 AM »
No
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.