Author Topic: Why don’t also the Serbs hate the Jews?  (Read 14761 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Why don’t also the Serbs hate the Jews?
« on: December 26, 2007, 04:02:07 AM »
Question?
The whole world hates the Jews. You Serbs must always be separated from the world? Why don’t you join them and hate also the Jews?

Answer:
Well we Serbs do not compromise. Christian orthodoxism never propagated anti Semitism.

Many people hated or still hate the Jews.
There are many explanations for this behavior.

First of all the Jews are an intelligent and brilliant people.
Many people are jealous because the Jews are a gifted people.

The Serbs were never a complex nation. We are also smart and civilized and normal. We have no problems with ourselves. We have also a long civilization and tradition just like the Jews. We aren’t a jealous nation. We are  acctually the most hated nation from the Balkans.

Secondly. The Jews according to the Orthodox Christian teachings brought the Messiah to the world. God gave authority to Adam to rule with the earth. Adam failed and wasted his authority to the party who tempted him, the snake, the devil. Since that deed the devil overtook his position. The Mammon, the devil who rules with the earth since the mistake of Adam hates the Jews because they brought Messiah Jesus to the world.

The world still listens to the Mammon and that’s why they hate the Jews and the real Christians.

There are also so called Christians who claim that the Jewish time is over. They aren’t the chosen ones anymore. The church overtook that position. And they are propagating hate against the Jews.

We Serbs didn't replace this false theory with Christian orthodoxism.
According to the new testament God has an union with the Church with purpose to save the mankind. According to the orthodox teachings we Serbs believe that the Jews will one day recognize Jesus as the messiah. Our church fathers teach us not to hate the Jews and that anti Semitism has its roots outside the church. God has created the new testament but he didn’t removed totally the Tanach. So the rules from the Tanach are also important and the promises from the Tanach to the Jewish people still count. 

ftf

Re: Why don’t also the Serbs hate the Jews?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »
Cut the word orthodox, you're just describing true Christianity, though I haven't heard the word "Mammon" before as a title for Satan.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »
I think also we have never had a reason to hate each other.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 03:29:37 AM »
Cut the word orthodox, you're just describing true Christianity, though I haven't heard the word "Mammon" before as a title for Satan.

Look i do not kwom very much about Christian orthodoxism like somebody else. Maybe a other Orthodox Christian would correct me.

I can only say what I know.

There is only one Christianity. That is the Christianity whit its roots coming from the
teachings of Jesus Christ and his apostles. They were the founders of the bible and the Christian church. They established one church of Jesus Christ one Apostolic church which teaches Christianity.

The eastern Church know as the Orthodox church kept the purity of the Christian religion. And did not compromise with other theories.

In 1045 Western Europe separated officially it selves from the Apostolic church.
They brought changes and compromises into their religion and it lost its purity.
They started to shave their beards and decided that priests must not be married and other changes took place.

After a while there took on other separation place. This time not between the west and the east but among the Western nations.

The protestants under Marten Luther did not want to have anything in common with Rome. In 1517 his followers became protestants. In stead of going back to the old roots to the Apostolic church. They decided to separate there selves from the pope and started to create their own way, religion.

Protestantism was born in 1517? What a young religion even the Islamic religion is older?

The orthodox church represents the Apostolic church from the fist century.
We gave plenty of blood for the  conservation of the purity of our Church.
We were attacked and prosecuted by two side, by the crusaders from the west and by the Islamists from the east. Even under the 500 Turkish occupation we managed to keep the purity of our church. We showed what means giving your life and blood for your fatherland and true Christianity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 03:32:24 AM »
Cut the word orthodox, you're just describing true Christianity,

Cut Orthodox?
Well Orthodoxism doesn't support anti Semitism like some members at this forum want to believe.

Our priests always tolled us that anti Semitism has its roots out side the church. And that God did not completely removed the Tanach.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
You've misunderstood me, I was just saying that I have the same beliefs as those that you have just described, and I don't use the word orthodox, I wasn't attacking your beliefs or the Christian orthodox beliefs, all I'm saying is that they appear to be the same as my beliefs.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 10:56:44 AM »
Correction...
- The church separation took place in 1054....
- The Devil doesn't only hate the Jews and the Christians, but he hates all people.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 11:15:27 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »
We Serbs never involved our selves with anti Semitism...
Anti Semitism is against the mankind.

Anti Semitism is something totally different as being a Serb, Orthodox Christian.
Serbian enemies and the world likes to accuse the Serbs of anti Semitism and others. And to equal us with their own deeds. 

The Orthodox teachings have nothing to do with Anti Semitism.
We have our bible which exist out of the new and the Tanach.
God didn't totally removed the Tanach. So we Christians must respect both testaments.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 11:38:54 AM »
I still agree with all the beliefs that you've stated in this topic, I just don't use the word orthodox to describe them.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 11:43:30 AM »
I still agree with all the beliefs that you've stated in this topic, I just don't use the word orthodox to describe them.

There are also some protestants who think that the white protestantic people are the chosen people. They replaced Christianity with this false theory...

ftf

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »

There are also some protestants who think that the white protestantic people are the chosen people. They replaced Christianity with this false theory...
I don't use the word Protestant either. I'm just a Christian, or perhaps a Fundamentalist Christian.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 02:04:51 PM »

I don't use the word Protestant either. I'm just a Christian, or perhaps a Fundamentalist Christian.

O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 03:17:09 PM »

well I can my self a Christian, he calls his self a Christian, they call them selves Christians. Everybody can call him self a Christian.

A Christian is somebody who believes in the holy trinity and in the real true Apostolic church.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 03:21:28 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »

Do you mean British Israelism?  Oh yes, there was a former member, David Ben-Ariel, who believed in that crap.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »

Do you mean British Israelism?  Oh yes, there was a former member, David Ben-Ariel, who believed in that crap.
[/quote]

I do not know the name of the "church" anymore...
But you have plenty of those organizations in the USA which believe that the white race is the chosen race. And they have accepted anti Semitism.

ftf

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 06:55:10 PM »
Anti-semitism is stupid, as God is pro-semite, and to oppose God directly is not wise.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Question?
The whole world hates the Jews. You Serbs must always be separated from the world? Why don’t you join them and hate also the Jews?

Answer:
Well we Serbs do not compromise. Christian orthodoxism never propagated anti Semitism.

The Serbs were never a complex nation. We are also smart and civilized and normal. We have no problems with ourselves. We have also a long civilization and tradition just like the Jews. We aren’t a jealous nation. We are  acctually the most hated nation from the Balkans.

Secondly. The Jews according to the Orthodox Christian teachings brought the Messiah to the world. G-d gave authority to Adam to rule with the earth. Adam failed and wasted his authority to the party who tempted him, the snake, the devil. Since that deed the devil overtook his position. The Mammon, the devil who rules with the earth since the mistake of Adam hates the Jews because they brought Messiah Jesus to the world.

The world still listens to the Mammon and that’s why they hate the Jews and the real Christians.

There are also so called Christians who claim that the Jewish time is over. They aren’t the chosen ones anymore. The church overtook that position. And they are propagating hate against the Jews.

According to the new testament G-d has an union with the Church with purpose to save the mankind. According to the orthodox teachings we Serbs believe that the Jews will one day recognize Jesus as the messiah. Our church fathers teach us not to hate the Jews and that anti Semitism has its roots outside the church. G-d has created the new testament but he didn’t removed totally The Tanach. So the rules from The Tanach are also important and the promises from The Tanach to the Jewish people still count. 

Perhaps Serbian Orthodox don't hate the Jews, but I have many proofs that other Orthodox Christians do. Orthodox Russians supported the progroms, and even though they disliked the Jews and wanted them out, they forbade Zionism, "because Jesus' killers cannot have a country"

If you just love the Jews because you think they will recognise Jesus as Messiah in future...then you can begin to hate then from now!!!! Observant Jews will never accept Jesus!!!! Beisdes Jews will never worshipp a Messiah in place of G-d, neither Jesus nor the Jewish Messiah to come.
If you want to love the Jews, just love them as they are, or leave them alone!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 01:41:19 PM »
Question?

Answer:

Secondly. The Jews according to the Orthodox Christian teachings brought the Messiah to the world. G-d gave authority to Adam to rule with the earth. Adam failed and wasted his authority to the party who tempted him, the snake, the devil. Since that deed the devil overtook his position. The Mammon, the devil who rules with the earth since the mistake of Adam hates the Jews because they brought Messiah Jesus to the world.

According to the new testament G-d has an union with the Church with purpose to save the mankind. According to the orthodox teachings we Serbs believe that the Jews will one day recognize Jesus as the messiah. Our church fathers teach us not to hate the Jews and that anti Semitism has its roots outside the church. G-d has created the new testament but he didn’t removed totally The Tanach. So the rules from The Tanach are also important and the promises from The Tanach to the Jewish people still count. 

Perhaps Serbian Orthodox don't hate the Jews, but I have many proofs that other Orthodox Christians do. Orthodox Russians supported the progroms, and even though they disliked the Jews and wanted them out, they forbade Zionism, "because Jesus' killers cannot have a country"

If you just love the Jews because you think they will recognise Jesus as Messiah in future...then you can begin to hate then from now!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!!!

Observant Jews will never accept Jesus!!!!

WE SERBS DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS !!!

Beisdes Jews will never worshipp a Messiah in place of G-d, neither Jesus nor the Jewish Messiah to come.

WHOEVER SPOKE A WORD ABOUT THIS HERE ?!!!

GO BACK TO YOUR ARGENTINA NAZIPHILE SECTION,
DON'T PUT DIRT IN THE SERBIAN ONE.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »
I've just replied to waht Dalmacja wrote. And I printed his words in bold type.
It's to that words that I have replied!!!! Here you have them again in bold an red

Christian orthodoxism never propagated anti Semitism.

According to the orthodox teachings we Serbs believe that the Jews will one day recognize Jesus as the messiah.

If you just love the Jews because you think they will recognise Jesus as Messiah in future...then you can begin to hate then from now!!!! Observant Jews will never accept Jesus!!!! Beisdes Jews will never worshipp a Messiah in place of G-d, neither Jesus nor the Jewish Messiah to come.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 02:51:52 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 02:41:22 PM »
I've just replied to waht Dalmacja wrote. And I printed her words in bold type.

Stop insulting me I am not a she I am a man.

Dalmacija stands for Dalmacia that is a region

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »

We Serbs and the Russians are of the same religion.
We both have the same Bible and faith and we both believe in one G-d.

According to the Orthodox Christian teachings Anti Semitism has its roots coming from outside the church. Every Russian and Serbian Orthodox Christian respects that.

You have also so called neo Nazis in Serbia, who deny the holocaust against the Serbs and the Jews. You have also neo Nazis in Israel. But that are the minorities, they do not represent our nations or values.

According to the orthodox teachings we Serbs believe that the Jews will one day recognize Jesus as the messiah.

Well, you are not optimally informed.

I like Jews
- first of all because we are both descants of the first man of Adam
I have also nothing against Muslims and other non Orthodox Christians.
My religion forbids me to hate people and to teachs me to show respect to non Orthodox Christians.

- Jews brought Jesus to the world, Jewish woman Marija (Bogorodica) gave birth to the savior.

- Orthodox church teach us that anti Semitism is anti Mankind

- Serbs always liked Jews.

If you think that the above mentioned things are wrong than you are not a reasonable person.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 02:58:34 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »
I've just replied to waht Dalmacja wrote. And I printed her words in bold type.

Stop insulting me I am not a she I am a man.

Dalmacija stands for Dalmacia that is a region

Sorry, I have amended the mistake. I am Azul (which means Blue in Spanish) in some chats. It's the name of the head of our district, but a famale name also. Some have mistaken me for a woman.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »
Well, you are not optimally informed.

I like Jews
- first of all because we are both descants of the first man of Adam
I have also nothing against Muslims and other non Orthodox Christians.
My religion forbids me to hate people and to show respect to non Orthodox Christians.

- Jews brought Jesus to the world, Jewish woman Marija (Bogorodica) gave birth to the savior.

- Orthodox church teach us that anti Semitism is anti Mankind

- Serbs always liked Jews.

If you think that the above mentioned things are wrong than you are not a reasonable person.

Orthodox Serbs may like the Jews, but you can't deny the many Orthodox Russians hated and massacred them.
Jesus was Jewish ( at least according to the Gospel, some historians doubt he is real), but that doesn't mean that Jews will someday believe in him.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »
There are plenty protestants who agree with anti Semitism and believe that the white protestantic  people are the chosen people. These communities are active in the USA.

Do you all now consider the USA as an anti Semitic country?
Why accusing the Russians? Are the Russians collective anti Semitic?

This topic had purpose to show our point of view of the Jews.

Do not misuse this topic and its content to criticize Russia and the Russian nation and religion.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »
There are plenty protestants who agree with anti Semitism and believe that the white protestantic  people are the chosen people. These communities are active in the USA.

Do you all now consider the USA as an anti Semitic country?
Why accusing the Russians? Are the Russians collective anti Semitic?

This topic had purpose to show our point of view of the Jews.

Do not misuse this topic and its content to criticize Russia and the Russian nation and religion.

Of course there are anti-Semites in all places and religions. There are even some anti-Semite Jews who hate themselves. But I just want to say that Orthodox Christianity is not exempt of hate as you claim.