Author Topic: To JTF Gentiles: Write To Jewish Hero's Israeli Judge In Plea For Justice  (Read 2890 times)

admin

Letters from Gentiles are particularly effective because the Israeli Government is more concerned with World opinion than their fellow Jews.

Dear Friends, (I received this text, more or less, from Dina, please forward and send your letters NOW!)

As Jeffrey's trial progresses, the prosecution's main argument is that Jeff brought in the weapon to harm/kill Arabs - but they have no conclusive proof that this was Jeff's motive for bringing the gun. Jeff claims he brought it in to donate it to the IDF.

Over the last few months (he's been in jail since he was arrested in June in Haifa when he went to claim his lift and the Customs authorities found the rifle), speaking to Jeff over the phone several times a day, every day, I have no doubts of his total sincerity, honesty and love of the Jewish People (although admittedly, he was naieve), merely wanting to help the people he calls his "brothers and sisters", i.e., Am Israel in Eretz Israel, and certainly NOT TO HARM ANYBODY! Getting familiar with his character over the past months, I am 100% positive that he had NO INTENTION of harming Arabs with this rifle!

Jeff has no family in Israel - he needs US! Please take a few minutes of your time NOW to write a letter - in English or Hebrew - to Judge Bracha Bar-Ziv of the Haifa District Court to give Jeff a lenient sentence!!

Fax it IMMEDIATELY to 03-9068478 or e-mail to [email protected]

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! We don't know how long Jeff's trial will last, and we want to have as many letters as possible ahead of time, so that when the time is right, they will be faxed quickly and directly to Judge Bar-Ziv via the Haifa District Court.

LET'S LET JUDGE BAR-ZIV KNOW THE REAL JEFF, and not the "Jewish Terrorist" the media and the police are portraying him as - and let her see how much outside support Jeff has!

Some cogent points you can raise in your letter to Judge Bar-Ziv:

1. In certain U.S. states, particularly in rural areas, such as the area in North Carolina where Jeff comes from, gun ownership and use is a natural part of life, obtaining and holding one is easy and over-the-counter, so Jeff didn't expect any problems here & thought he was doing the right thing by bringing one with him which he LEGALLY acquired in the United States;

2. Jeff was a hunter for the United States Gaming Commission, and he brought the rifle thinking that he could do this in Israel, too;

3. Jeff left a familiar lifestyle, language and culture behind to convert to the religion of his father and live and help his people, & wants to be here to benefit his people, and he figured that giving a rifle to the IDF will help defend them (his brothers and sisters). For this reason he came here also to train guard and tracking dogs to defend the settlements against terrorist infiltrators;

4. The Prosecution has NO concrete proof that he intended to harm Arabs with it, and Jeff passed his lie detector test. All they have is circumstantial evidence, thus the burden of proof should be on THE PROSECUTION and not on Jeff. --

PLUS ANYTHING OTHER POINTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD IN YOUR LETTER.

Please keep your letters forthright, convincing and non-abusive!

JUDGE BAR-ZIV NEEDS TO SEE THE REAL JEFF - NOT THE IMAGE OF HIM AS A JEWISH TERRORIST PORTRAYED BY THE POLICE AND THE MEDIA - AND HOW MUCH SUPPORT HE HAS ON THE OUTSIDE!

JUDGE BAR-ZIV: JUSTICE FOR SHMUEL ZETHAM/JEFFREY SEATH!!!

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer

Ah, this most surprising, I do not know to much on this turn of events.

I would e-mail said judge if I had more info on this person but, will have to do myhome work on Mr, Jeff and see what I can do.

I will not lie to you Yacov, to go to a nother country with a gun is most unwise and the out come of such actions is....predicable....even if this mans hart was in the right place.....I cant make any promises to send a e-mail, like said before hand, homework.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
he was arrested becuase he was with the Jewish Legion- (Yekutiels group) those evil mamzerim who run the State of Israel should be the first ones Jeff uses the gun against.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/