Author Topic: KILL YOUR TELEVISION!  (Read 3531 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
KILL YOUR TELEVISION!
« on: November 26, 2006, 10:54:42 AM »
KILL YOUR TELEVISION!

I stopped watching television, and stopped listening to mainstream media radio stations, in 1991.

The only exceptions being when on the road in a hotel room, when I was a guest in someone's home, or when I used a VCR to screen rented videos of my choice.

Result:

Slowly but surely I found myself living in the real world.

I now research my own news on the internet from a wide variety of sources, and then draw my own conclusions as to what are the facts, and who is spreading lies and propaganda.

My attitudes and values regarding America and the world are rock solid; being in no way based on a steady diet of Britney Spears, Madonna, Paris Hilton, The Donald, Kofi Annan, Olmert, Neo-Cons, Demo-Communists, phony health warnings, phony medical breakthrough "news", evil Big Pharma drug pushing advertising, and every possible mass media deceit.

There is also a wealth of quality music and entertainment to be researched and enjoyed on the internet, but almost nothing of the sort is now produced in the United States or the UK.

Want football?....Go see it live.

Want to read some great bestsellers?...try the Bible cover to cover, or the great literary works now considered Classics.

It's the easiest thing in the world to do....simply turn the TV off and unplug it; search the internet and shortwave radio for information that is not shoving "The Homosexual Agenda", "The Womens' Movement", or the "We Need Dialogue With Moslems" down our throats.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: KILL YOUR TELEVISION!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 08:39:39 PM »
Top Google Searches of last year

http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/zeitgeist2005.html
1. Janet Jackson
2. Hurricane Katrina
3. tsunami
4. xbox 360
5. Brad Pitt
6. Michael Jackson
7. American Idol
8. Britney Spears
9. Angelina Jolie
10. Harry Potter

My google searches are more like:
perl regex
perl modules
php codes
linux distros
kahane
hitler
news
tape backup
aluminum
seagate
victor vancier

I'm not interested in Janet Jackson or Hurricane Katrina or little boys.
I guess I'm not part of the top ten.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:26:38 PM »
I don't have a TV, thank G-d.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 11:24:29 PM »
Re:  "what's so interesting about hitler yemach shmo"

I strongly recommend all JTF members research everything possible about Der Fuhrer and his Third Reich.

Having spent several years doing so, I can only say that the story of his rise to power is the most unbelievable (yet true) tale I have ever encountered.

Every Jew and righteous gentile should have an in-depth knowledge of this history.

It is vital to know what really happened, why and how Hitler was "the right man, at the right place, at the right time" (not morally right; but at the right moment in time to be the most powerful and dangerous man of the 20th Century).

The information gained is pertinent to understanding current events, and we can not prevent the same or worse situation from arising again if we do not thoroughly understand how it happened only 60 years ago.

Also; Hitler understood human psychology more than has any practitioner or academic who has ever lived.  The entire world fell right into his trap, and the U.S.A. is the country today which most resembles the failed Weimar Republic is almost every way save the hyperinflation and war reparations.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:37:45 AM »
Re:  "what's so interesting about hitler yemach shmo"

I strongly recommend all JTF members research everything possible about Der Fuhrer and his Third Reich.

Having spent several years doing so, I can only say that the story of his rise to power is the most unbelievable (yet true) tale I have ever encountered.

Every Jew and righteous gentile should have an in-depth knowledge of this history.

It is vital to know what really happened, why and how Hitler was "the right man, at the right place, at the right time" (not morally right; but at the right moment in time to be the most powerful and dangerous man of the 20th Century).

The information gained is pertinent to understanding current events, and we can not prevent the same or worse situation from arising again if we do not thoroughly understand how it happened only 60 years ago.

Also; Hitler understood human psychology more than has any practitioner or academic who has ever lived.  The entire world fell right into his trap, and the U.S.A. is the country today which most resembles the failed Weimar Republic is almost every way save the hyperinflation and war reparations.
Do you have any particular books or Internet resources you wish to recommend?
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 11:01:11 AM »
what's so interesting about hitler yemach shmo

I find it important to know everything about your enemies.

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 11:11:11 AM »

My google searches are more like:
perl regex
perl modules
php codes
linux distros
kahane
hitler
news
tape backup
aluminum
seagate
victor vancier

I'm not interested in Janet Jackson or Hurricane Katrina or little boys.
I guess I'm not part of the top ten.

How can you even think of putting Rabbi Kahane's name next to that other one? >:(

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:55:59 AM »
Relax folks.
I research everything including people who hate jews and people who hate the folks from the east.
Also, I didn't intend to put kahane next to hitler for any reason. I just listed whatever came to mind.
Your enemies can be very interesting. I find them both very interesting.
Hey, it's better than researching crap like brittany spears or paris hilton or harry pothead.
People who like that trash are NOT the decision makers and they never will.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 02:43:19 PM »
Television is designed to make people stupid and amenable to elite manipulation.

I stopped watching TV three years ago.  People notice how visibly different I am.  I see now a massive difference between myself and the average TV watcher.  I started to find religion (via philosophy) after abandoning TV.  THerefore I conclude that TV is in some way designed to suppress spirituality and the spirit of intellectual inquiry among the victims/viewers.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 12:39:40 AM »
Re:  "...Television is designed to make people stupid and amenable to elite manipulation..."

I'll start watching it again when they bring back "The Amos 'N Andy Show"!