Author Topic: The Obama Campaign  (Read 5153 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The Obama Campaign
« on: December 30, 2007, 12:47:08 PM »
His cultish campaign claims that an Obama presidency would be different than a Hillary Clinton one.  And how how Hillary wants to move back to the past while his is campaign that would move things forward.  Well, he forgets to tell people how some of his advisers are from Bill Clinton's administration and that they're no better than the people who work for Hillary.  So Obama is clearly a liar.

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Obama Campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »
This needs to be reiterated.  Obama's campaign is very dangerous and must be stopped.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »
If Obama were to hypothetically become president, the media would quickly embrace him as a "unifier" like he claims to be.  Then, when he proposes all sorts of ultra-liberal/progressive legislation, anyone who criticizes the proposals would get attacked as being against "the unifier."  It would be the most difficult to oppose his policies.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:40:28 AM »
Are we are doing all we can to fight this?
Get the message out to the stupid American public via message boards, YouTube.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 01:17:58 AM »
Are we are doing all we can to fight this?
Get the message out to the stupid American public via message boards, YouTube.

Yes. we must stop the DemoKKKrats by all means! >:( O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 12:07:40 PM »
Since people are ignoring this important thread (maybe they're ignoring this section of the forum), I will move it to the general section so more people will see it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »
I want this thread to remain in the general section until more people start taking this topic seriously. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »
Here's an example:

http://www.blogsnh.com/drupal/index.php

"Let's face it, rhetoric is part of the political landscape.  Every candidate uses it to sway voters.  Promises are made, patriotic speeches abound and claims of taking tough stands drop from the lips of all the candidates.  It is the responsibility of the voters to hear and see what is beyond the rhetoric.

I have balked at Obama's campaign from the start because in every campaign ad and interview, all I was hearing was how patriotic he is (as though the rest of the candidates are not) and the usual rhetoric of how he'll bring change to our government and American way of life.  His ads never talked about how he would do it or described the experience he possesses to bring about this change.  My S.O. found himself in a discussion with an Obama supporter awhile ago.  Since my S.O., like myself, had not heard what Obama would actually do while in office, my S.O. asked the supporter to explain why we should vote for him.  The supporter could only respond that Obama would bring change.  My S.O. pressed for an answer, asking how that change would come about.  His question only elicited a defensive response berating my S.O. for bad mouthing the candidate.  My S.O. left the discussion without getting an answer.  It perfectly illustrates how so many voters blindly vote for candidates based solely on the rhetoric they hear and not on what the candidate would actually bring to the office they seek.  "

This is from a blog that's listed on a NH newspaper's website.

Anyone who questions Obama supporters apparently gets attacked.   Now do you people believe that Obama's campaign is like a cult?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »
I don't think America will vote in a black president. It might better if he does win the Democratic nomination, because he'd be easier to defeat simply because many voters will not vote for a black.

Hillary may be at a disadvantage because of her gender, but most Americans are familiar with successful female rulers or government officials in other countries, so I feel that gender is much less of an issue than race.

Hillary has the best shot for the Democratic nomination right now.

Because of the Iraq war fiasco, many Americans are prone to voting Democratic.

We're in serious danger of having Hillary be our next president.

There might be some people who won't be for a black, but you're wrong if you think that he wouldn't be able to win the election. 

Whoever the Democrat nominee is will be a big favorite regardless of who the nominee is.  However, I think with Hillary, there's at least the chance that the election could be closer.  She has a high enough unfavorable rating that the election should at least be close.  Obama has a low unfavorable rating.

In 04, Florida was close and Ohio was extremely close.  There's a good chance that both of those states will vote for the Democrat in 08.  Also, Virginia seems to be trending Democrat.  If the Democrats win all of the states that Kerry won + any one of these three states, then they've won the election.  I think it would be tougher to defeat Obama in any of these three states. 

Also, keep in mind that Hillary's base support comes from Democrat loyalists to Bill and/or her; However, independents aren't very fond of her.  In contrast, Obama is doing very well right now with independents. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 01:27:23 PM »
The people seemed to have liked Obama in Iowa ;D

From a liberal's perspective ;D - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320533,00.html

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »
People who pretend to be PC on the outside might not vote that way when they get into the voting booth. We still have a secret ballot.

While someone might say "we all bleed red" out in the open, they might not want to vote for a... negro... when they get into that booth where no one can see them express their true feelings.

It reminds me a bit of the ultra left wing liberal women married to conservative men who go along with their husbands but vote liberal in the voting booth, or vice versa.

I became racist after some promotions were taken away from me and given to blacks that I'd trained. I have a lot of anger toward blacks in general and toward affirmative blacktion.

Maybe this isn't healthy, but it's still something I'm dealing with and I could never vote for a black again. At one time I did vote for Keyes in the past, but I'm glad he didn't win.

Iowa is mostly white.  However, the Democrat caucus wasn't a secret ballot. 

However, NH is also mostly white and primaries have a secret ballot.  If he wins the NH primary, then, if we assume that people who publicly support him for "PC" reasons but won't do so in a secret ballot, we'll probably end up wrong.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
JTF is wrong for playing the Obama is a black supremacist and radical muslim card. Obama should be opposed solely for his far-left positions, like the rest of the Democrats, particularly on immigration and on global jihad. Leave his race and alleged background out of the picture. The same thing with calling Ron Paul a Nazi. Ron Paul should be opposed because he blames American foreign policy for 9/11. Fred Thompson said it best when he said he will never apologize for his country. 

I know for a fact that there are other people on this site who have similar objections.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 01:53:20 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 01:51:08 PM »
People who pretend to be PC on the outside might not vote that way when they get into the voting booth. We still have a secret ballot.

While someone might say "we all bleed red" out in the open, they might not want to vote for a... negro... when they get into that booth where no one can see them express their true feelings.

It reminds me a bit of the ultra left wing liberal women married to conservative men who go along with their husbands but vote liberal in the voting booth, or vice versa.

I became racist after some promotions were taken away from me and given to blacks that I'd trained. I have a lot of anger toward blacks in general and toward affirmative blacktion.

Maybe this isn't healthy, but it's still something I'm dealing with and I could never vote for a black again. At one time I did vote for Keyes in the past, but I'm glad he didn't win.

Why would a conservative man marry an ultra-left wing women, I suppose they couldn't sense there deception and fakeness? :o ???

Well, it's definitely understandable after what you've been through, the term racist is overused too much it doesn't sound like you're a racist. ;)

A racist is a person who engages in violent behavior towards that race, or one wants to kill a race or person of that race because it doesn't fit their agenda. ;)

on dictionary.com

#3 describes racist well.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist

3.)   hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Sometimes it's more than that ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 01:59:55 PM »
JTF is wrong for playing the Obama is a black supremacist and radical muslim card. Obama should be opposed solely for his far-left positions, like the rest of the Democrats, particularly on immigration and on global jihad. Leave his race and alleged background out of the picture. The same thing with calling Ron Paul a Nazi. Ron Paul should be opposed because he blames American foreign policy for 9/11. Fred Thompson said it best when he said he will never apologize for his country. 

I know for a fact that there are other people on this site who have similar objections.

You are correct. 

By the way, when did Fred Thompson say that?  It was Duncan Hunter who said that a couple months ago during the CNN Youtube debate I think. 

What Fred Thompson did say (during a recent debate when candidates were asked a hypothetical about if Obama is the Democrat nominee, why they feel he shouldn't be selected as the president) is that Obama is affiliated with and supported by many far-left organizations and how someone who has those types of positions and is supported by those organizations, could not realisticly unite the country in any way. 

For example, Obama probably agreed with the moveon.org ad that bashed General Patraeus. 

Obama's campaign is based on slogans of the words "Change" as well as "Hope" and millions of people are being brainwashed by it. 

As Giuliani pointed out in a recent debate, what type of changes?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »

Why would a conservative man marry an ultra-left wing women, I suppose they couldn't sense there deception and fakeness? :o ???

Well, it's definitely understandable after what you've been through, the term racist is overused too much it doesn't sound like you're a racist. ;)

A racist is a person who engages in violent behavior towards that race, or one wants to kill a race or person of that race because it doesn't fit their agenda. ;)

on dictionary.com

#3 describes racist well.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist

3.)   hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Sometimes it's more than that ;)

[/quote]

Mary Matalin, a former consultant to Cheney and who is involved with Fred Thompson's campaign, is married to James Carville, who was the campaign manager of Bill Clinton during the 1992 presidential election.  I think he's supposed to be working for Hillary's campaign in some capacity.   

It definitely seems like an odd marriage. 

They've been guests on NBC's "Meet the Press" together along with others and they obviously disagree frequently on things.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »
"I don't want them to live anywhere near me, and I want no contact with them. They don't belong in the United States, they belong in Liberia. If Lincoln had not been assassinated, that's where they would be."

I was going to say some slaves actually did leave and go back to Africa once they were let loose. ???

I'll try to look for links with that ;)

I don't know why they all didn't go back to Africa, Slavery was inhumane, and the crime rate would be much lower. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 02:34:14 PM »

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »
Thanks, I saved that image.  ;D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 08:08:16 PM »
Thanks, I saved that image.  ;D

Good image ;D O0

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 08:19:08 PM »
Obama is a mulatto Jimmy Carter, He will lead America right to the brink of collapse.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 08:21:06 PM »
Obama is a mulatto Jimmy Carter, He will lead America right to the brink of collapse.

Correct ;)

The first black muSSlim president who would be a disaster! >:(

Not just a black president but a black muSSlim president! >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »
Re:  "...Obama is a mulatto Jimmy Carter, He will lead America right to the brink of collapse..."

He said on TV tonite that if he becomes the President, he's going to hire the Jamaican reggae artist "Yellow Man" to perform at the Inauguration Ball!

Just think!

A Presidential Inauguration Ball with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpeton, Minister Mohammed of the NOI, all those guys live on television dressed up like "roustabouts" at the carnival; putting their hands all over the wives and daughters of the invited white dignitaries like Laura Bush & Lynne Cheney!

:-*

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 10:40:07 PM »
Re:  "...Obama is a mulatto Jimmy Carter, He will lead America right to the brink of collapse..."

He said on TV tonite that if he becomes the President, he's going to hire the Jamaican reggae artist "Yellow Man" to perform at the Inauguration Ball!

Just think!

A Presidential Inauguration Ball with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpeton, Minister Mohammed of the NOI, all those guys live on television dressed up like "roustabouts" at the carnival; putting their hands all over the wives and daughters of the invited white dignitaries like Laura Bush & Lynne Cheney!

:-*

That would be a disaster! >:(

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 01:37:53 AM »
Guys im a little behind here.  Who are we suppose to support?  I listened to Giuliani and many of his ideas are exactly what JTF wants.  Smaller gov't, stronger military action, terror planning, school choice, better justice system.  I know guiliani was great for new york, Hes tough and we need someone with some courage to stand up to whats right.  Am I missing some major issue that he's behind here?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »
Chaim supports Huckabee, other members here support Giuliani or another republican candidate, but we're mostly if not all against McCain.