Author Topic: We have been insulted on the Kahane.org forum.  (Read 7511 times)

kellymaureen

Re: We have been insulted on the Kahane.org forum.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »
someone on Kakane.org said JTF is Feminized thats like the failed VNN WN forum that everyone laughs at,they are anti women also

VNN is a funny place indeed, they banned me from joining, damn not even got past the dogs at the gate  :::D :::D

Yes the anti women, they are funny, and they wonder why they are single  :::D :::D

"anti woman" hmm Skippy I know what they call that type of male around here ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 01:16:39 PM »
Do they really fear women with some sort of leadership or authority like roll?  How silly.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »
If you do'nt like someone send them a gift            http://www.shitsenders.com/

Bookmarked that website, I might need their valuable services one of these days.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2008, 01:23:01 PM »
the beauty of this forum is that it allows and encourages all walks of life to join righteous causes..Not just Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2008, 01:28:01 PM »
Scriabin is going to run from that forum when he feels he been "insulted" if someone makes a comment about "Japs"?  Some tough skin, really Scriabin if you by chance ever read this you of all the ones that left this forum either on their own or banned.  You of all is the biggest disappointment for leaving for such nonsense.  Ftf wasn't as big of a disappointment but you were trusted big time.   I considered him a brother in this movement but I guess you live and learn.  Too many efffffffffffffffffffffffffffff egos around.  And I don't know if you or anyone else knows this but when there is such a friction the only ones really gaining out of this are our enemies.  To me nothing is worst then a traitor.  Nothing.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 01:35:10 PM »
Do they really fear women with some sort of leadership or authority like roll?  How silly.
It appears that way
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
It appears that way

Of all the things to have an issue about, something like this on what gender is someone with leadership is beyond stupid.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »
It appears that way

Of all the things to have an issue about, something like this on what gender is someone with leadership is beyond stupid.
i agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »
Mike Kraut (the revava whore) at kahane.org hates us. :D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 03:27:22 PM »
whats a revava whore ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 06:10:35 PM »
If you do'nt like someone send them a gift            http://www.shitsenders.com/

:::D :::D :::D I like

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »

They honestly believe they are rulers over woman, Scrabbie will fit in nicely  8;)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »
someone on Kahane.org said JTF is Feminized thats like the failed VNN WN forum that everyone laughs at,they are anti women also
That would be crazy Adam613.  He does not represent Kahane.org.  And many of the people on Kahane.org are the "hands on" people.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 11:01:46 PM »
What is it, do they fear females??  Or been slapped a few times by women.