Author Topic: Huckabee Won in Iowa!  (Read 5906 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Huckabee Won!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 01:44:26 AM »
We also are seeing how sick this country has gotten a Midwestern State like Iowa giving it to that affirmative action Muslim for the Democrats.  I may have to back Huckabee without a doubt if this idiot Obama is nominated for the Dems.  The average citizen is a fool if they nominate him.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 03:04:34 AM »
Raul, I don't think your comments about Christian Zionists are called for. About a third of our forum is comprised of sincere Christian Zionists. I stuck up for you when everybody wanted you banned. Please don't repay me by sowing poison against my faith and that of a heck of a lot of other forum members.

A sincere Zionist (if Christian or any other belief) is someone who separates between religion and political ideology. I have stated several times that I support those who are Christian and at the same time Zionists for the sake of justice for a suffering nation like Israel. But I don't support those "Christian Zionists" who include their prophesies about Jews (and non-Christian Gentiles) converting, as part of their "Zionism".If their Zionism is based on common sense, justice and freedom for Mankind, it's wellcome.
If it is based on NT prophesies, not!!!!!!! Why not? Simply because it aims to undermine Judaism, and also Gentiles' freedom

Raul, I think there are different groups of Christian Zionists.

But look here, this is something to be happy:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 10:31:57 AM »
Raul, I don't think your comments about Christian Zionists are called for. About a third of our forum is comprised of sincere Christian Zionists. I stuck up for you when everybody wanted you banned. Please don't repay me by sowing poison against my faith and that of a heck of a lot of other forum members.

A sincere Zionist (if Christian or any other belief) is someone who separates between religion and political ideology. I have stated several times that I support those who are Christian and at the same time Zionists for the sake of justice for a suffering nation like Israel. But I don't support those "Christian Zionists" who include their prophesies about Jews (and non-Christian Gentiles) converting, as part of their "Zionism".If their Zionism is based on common sense, justice and freedom for Mankind, it's wellcome.
If it is based on NT prophesies, not!!!!!!! Why not? Simply because it aims to undermine Judaism, and also Gentiles' freedom

Raul, I think there are different groups of Christian Zionists.

But look here, this is something to be happy:

Right On!  O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
Doesn't it all strike everyone of you a bit strange how the media is foaming at the mouth for someone like Huckabee they really don't do this for a Republican candidate. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »
Huckabee is not so great but who else is better. Romney is a lying snake, Guiliani is an adulterer and a liberal on alot of issues, Thompson is DOA, Paul is a lunatic, Hunter has no chance, Tancredo dropped out, McCain is a RINO.

So I can understand why Huckabee won.

Did anyone here see him on Leno?

He was great and he explained the fair tax in front of millions of middle class americans.

That was Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »
Huckabee is not so great but who else is better. Romney is a lying snake, Guiliani is an adulterer and a liberal on alot of issues, Thompson is DOA, Paul is a lunatic, Hunter has no chance, Tancredo dropped out, McCain is a RINO.

So I can understand why Huckabee won.

Did anyone here see him on Leno?

He was great and he explained the fair tax in front of millions of middle class americans.

That was Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Post JNC!  O0
                     my sentiments exactly

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »
judaeanoncapta:  "He was great and he explained the fair tax in front of millions of middle class americans..."

All well and good, but such a change of taxation can not be legally implemented without an actual Constitutional Amendment that has to be ratified by the Legislative Branch.

Any changes to the tax structure not Constitutional by Amendment are null and void.

As a matter of fact, I expect that the fair tax, if not authorized by legal Constitutional Amendment, will be rammed through the Congress and signed into phony illegal law; all without making the current IRS & Income Tax Codes null & void.

The result will be an illegal Fair Tax added on top of the illegal Federal Income Tax; both now burdening the American people.

Huckabee's a big fraud.

If he was in any ways serious about tax reform he'd first and foremost be talking to the American people about the need for a Constitutional Amendment to be drawn up and approved by our Legislative Branch.

Of course, he never mentions that "little problem"...because currently he neither supports the Constitution nor does he obey its mandates.

There's an old adage most pertinent to our present times:  "The People get the kind of government that they deserve".

Huckabee is Jimmy Carter waiting to happen all over again.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Re: Huckabee Won in Iowa!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 11:38:12 PM »
It is not unconstitutional to implement a fair tax. If anything it's the income tax that is unconstitutional.

Changes can be made to the tax code without a Constitutional amendment and this happens all the time.

As far as I can tell no constitutional amendment is required...I'm not sure where you're getting this from but I'd like to see some proof.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »
It is not unconstitutional to implement a fair tax. If anything it's the income tax that is unconstitutional.

Changes can be made to the tax code without a Constitutional amendment and this happens all the time.

As far as I can tell no constitutional amendment is required...I'm not sure where you're getting this from but I'd like to see some proof.
The Income Tax itself was the 16th amendment, so there would need to be another amendment abolishing that amendment.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 12:29:33 AM »

The Income Tax itself was the 16th amendment, so there would need to be another amendment abolishing that amendment.

Not at all.

Here is the text of the 16th amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

That gave Congress (wrongly) the power to tax income...but it never says, and no court has interpreted it to say that we MUST have an income tax. It can be repealed without violating this amendment at all.

Now if you wanted to declare the income tax unconstitutional, then that would take a constitutional amendment. But that's not what is being proposed.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:38:29 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

Not at all.

Here is the text of the 16th amendment:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

That gave Congress (wrongly) the power to tax income...but it never says, and no court has interpreted it to say that we MUST have an income tax. It can be repealed without violating this amendment at all.

Now if you wanted to declare the income tax unconstitutional, then that would take a constitutional amendment. But that's not what is being proposed.
I stand corrected.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 05:21:02 AM »
There are too many threads that are currently stickied in this section.

Unless someone disagrees, I'll unsticky this thread.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »
lubab:  "...As far as I can tell no constitutional amendment is required...I'm not sure where you're getting this from but I'd like to see some proof...

For "proof", you might first ask the IRS to present to you a law stating that you must file a yearly tax report, and pay Federal Income Tax to the IRS.

There will be no "proof", because there has never been such a law.

A constitutional amendment was required to abandon the laws for taxation stated in the Constitution of the United States of America and to substitute in their place a central bank (The Federal Reserve) and an enforcement agency (the IRS).

This is because the Constitution is The Supreme Law of The Land, and forbids (rightly so) any taxation on income derived from one's labor.

Only corporate income and a few other income tax liability categories are to be legally taxed according to the Founding Fathers.

In addition, our Constitution mandates only Congress with the power to issue currency, and clearly states that gold and silver are the backing of any money issued in the U.S.A.

Today, the 16th Amendment to the Constitution (apparently never legally ratified) was necessary to alter the nation's banking, currency, and taxation laws, by setting up The Federal Reserve Bank as the nation's central bank.

It is privately owned, and from its inception the ownership which directly profits from its establishment is secret and has never been revealed.

The Federal Reserve is not part of The Federal Government, and it prints fiat paper currency with no backing whatsoever, sells it to the banks of the Federal Reserve System, which then "loan" the currency to those capable of paying it back with interest.

This has resulted in an unsustainable economic structure in which actual wealth has been replaced with debt.

The banks own everyone's homes, cars, and businesses, until the loan which enabled them has been paid back in full plus interest.

The IRS also is outside of the Constitution, and serves as an illegal "police agency" with no government oversight whatsoever.

An American citizen possesses the "G-d given right" under the 5th Amendment not to be forced to incriminate themself, yet the IRS demands that everyone incriminate themself by filing a tax return, paying an illegal tax, and being subject to persecution, prosecution, and property confiscation; all with no authority whatsoever.

The IRS boasts that "the American federal income tax is the world's most successful 'voluntary' tax system", but when pressed to define the term 'voluntary', they've proffered the Orwellian reply that "Voluntary means that everyone fills out their own tax form" (and will be subject to arrest and imprisonment for not volunteering).

Few Americans know that their Federal Income Tax is used only for the purposes of paying off the increasing Federal debt incurred by borrowing money from other nations to support an out-of-control cost of an ever enlarging government.

Not one penny of our paid Federal Income Tax goes for military, education, infrastructure.

In other words, the Federal Government is accumulating an every larger unpayable debt with which to support itself, by borrowing money from our enemies like China and Saudi Arabia, and the average citizen is forced to support such a fraudulent system by having their personal incomes robbed.

The actual Owners of the Federal Reserve Bank, those "secret" guys whose names we're forbidden to know, all grow increasingly richer and wealthy from the profits of the Federal Reserve, all the while maintaining the Government and people in ever increasing debt.

The money required to maintain domestic civilization is totally derived from the State and Local taxes we all pay every day with every purchase we make, and with our yearly State Income Tax.

Therefore, any changes made to an already unconstitutional "tax code" without a full Constitutional Amendment, will be nothing more than a further erosion of Americans' Constitutional Rights, and a further abandonment of our Constitution.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »

You can definitely "unsticky" it.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 07:40:35 PM »

You can definitely "unsticky" it.
Yes this whole section should be unstuck because this is all old news, Huckabee is finished, McCain has the nomination, It's between Obama and Hillary now.
Please lets start current events now.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »
Forget Huckabee.  It's between two evils- McCain and Obama.
Trash Obama.