Author Topic: We must try to stop McCain.  (Read 11959 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: We must try to stop McCain.
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »
what can we do mr.Chaim?you tell us and we will do it!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »

In my opinion, Thompson has no chance whatsoever. He is the laziest candidate I have ever seen. He got 13% of the vote in Iowa because he was supported by Congressman Steven King, who is very popular. But in New Hampshire, he will do very poorly.

Also, Thompson raised enough money to run advertising and have a staff in Iowa. But now he's broke.

The McCain campaign, desperate, for campaign funding, took out a $3 million loan.  He's relying on a win in NH, to raise money, get media attention, etc.  Not winning NH for him though could finish him so I agree that it's vital that McCain not win in NH.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 07:50:03 PM »
The Republicans are far from perfect as we all know, but still in the end I believe we must support them over any Democratic nominee, whehter it be Clinton or worse yet Obama G-d forbid.  This would be a disaster for Israel and the American economy.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 09:04:22 PM »
The Republicans are far from perfect as we all know, but still in the end I believe we must support them over any Democratic nominee, whehter it be Clinton or worse yet Obama G-d forbid.  This would be a disaster for Israel and the American economy.

Correct  ;), Also Obama sold cocain to get through some schooling in his life, if I remember correctly.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »
One thing is for sure we must do what we have to defeat the Democrats.  The Reps are not good, the Dems are certified nightmares.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »
I trust Chaim's intuition. Among other predictions, he was also right regarding Obama's chances.

However, I have a feeling that Huckabee will win in New Hampshire as well because of two reasons:

1) He won dramatically in Iowa;
2) His speech at the end was amazing;
3) McCain performed very badly in Iowa and may have already created the sense of an irrecoverable loser;
4) Because of his charisma, Huckabee has a greater potential to save America from the prospect of having a Black and in addition to that Muslim president.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 11:03:46 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 11:06:33 PM »
Of course I support Huckabee over McCain.

I read someone's opinion on a political board that said that Huckabee is being promoted by the libs because they know that Obama can beat him. What do you think?  (I'm not too impressed with Gomer myself.)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 11:06:51 PM »

THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO SUBPOENA AND INVESTIGATE ALL SUSPECTED "EXTREMISTS" AND/OR THOSE "SUSPECTED" OF HARBORING 'EXTREME THOUGHTS'.

ANYONE REFUSING TO TESTIFY WILL BE IMPRISONED.

ANYONE TAKING THE FIFTH AMENDMENT AS THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AGAINST SELF-INCRIMINATION, WILL BE IMPRISONED.

ANYONE GIVING TESTIMONY WHICH THE INVESTIGATORS CONSIDER "UNTRUE" WILL BE IMPRISONED.

THIS DEMOCRAT BILL HAS ALREADY PASSED THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES; IT IS NOW SPONSORED IN THE SENATE BY A REPUBLICAN, AND AS SOON AS THE SENATE PASSES IT, IT IS THE LAW.

OUR FRAUDULENT GOVERNMENT "LEADERS" INTEND TO ARREST AND IMPRISON ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM OR CRITICIZES THEM IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS ALREADY BUILT BY HALLIBURTON.

THINK THEY ARE GOING AFTER THE MUSLIMS?

THINK AGAIN...THEY'RE GOING AFTER ALL WHO OPPOSE THE MUSLIMS, ALL WHO OPPOSE SHARPTON & JACKSON, ALL WHO OPPOSE HOMOSEXUALITY, AND ALL WHO OPPOSE BUSH'S ROAD MAP.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »
One thing is for sure we must do what we have to defeat the Democrats.  The Reps are not good, the Dems are certified nightmares.

Correct  ;), no action will be taken if DemoKKKrats are elected! >:(

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »
How about stopping Obama!!  I don't want a muslim in the white house.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »
How about stopping Obama!!  I don't want a muslim in the white house.

That would be a nightmare, the first muSSlim president! >:(

All the U.S. presidents have always been WASP, but a muSSlim or Black president would definitely bring diversity to the U.S. ;D >:(

If we had a righteous right-wing Jewish president that would be the best imo O0

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 07:10:48 AM »
BEWARE THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 07:53:51 AM »
BEWARE THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!

who? what?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 08:10:14 AM »
McCain is The Manchurian Candidate!

The Viet Cong made him brush his teeth with Fluoride Toothpaste for several years.

Then he was brainwashed and "re-programmed" to return to the U.S., enter politics, and run for President.

One day after he becomes President, the Commies in Ho Chi Minh City will broadcast a certain "key" word, which McCain's fillings in his teeth will receive exactly the same as a radio receiver.

As soon as he hears that word, he instantly will become The Manchurian Candidate, working feverishly to make the U.S. the world's largest Communist Prison Camp.

You might not believe this is true, but you will change your mind when you see McCain step onto the White House lawn sporting a brand new "Ho Chi Minh" beard and looking like Kublai Khan!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 12:12:39 PM »
Christians believe in the concept of an Antichrist, who, according to the Christian scriptures (the book of Revelation), will preside over a worldwide totalitarian government (like a worldwide Roman empire) that seeks to completely annihilate Christendom and Israel. Although Jews of course would not hold to such a concept, all of us do acknowledge that a one-world movement (the NWO) is taking place right before our eyes.

The Antichrist (capital A, for we believe that there are several smaller "antichrists" already sowing their poison, in preparation for the big one) will be an immensely popular, charismatic, persuasive figure who is able to unite all political backgrounds in support (sound anything like Hanoi John)?

People don't view McCain as charasmatic.  The one who you're thinking of is Barack Obama. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »

That would be a nightmare, the first muSSlim president! >:(

All the U.S. presidents have always been WASP, but a muSSlim or Black president would definitely bring diversity to the U.S. ;D >:(

If we had a righteous right-wing Jewish president that would be the best imo O0

You've been around JTF long enough.  You should know that JTF is not in favor of a Jew becoming president.  Just look at the ones in congress and others such as Spitzer or Bloomberg.  Most of the time, they're all awful.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 12:20:11 PM »
I trust Chaim's intuition. Among other predictions, he was also right regarding Obama's chances.

However, I have a feeling that Huckabee will win in New Hampshire as well because of two reasons:

1) He won dramatically in Iowa;
2) His speech at the end was amazing;
3) McCain performed very badly in Iowa and may have already created the sense of an irrecoverable loser;
4) Because of his charisma, Huckabee has a greater potential to save America from the prospect of having a Black and in addition to that Muslim president.

GOP voters in Iowa and NH are very different so don't base what happened in Iowa with what will happen in NH.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »
Sometimes, the websites of newspapers have an online forum. 

Here's a list of papers in NH:

http://www.usnpl.com/nhnews.php

http://www.newslink.org/nhnews.html

On the 2nd list, lets see if any of the websites of the "daily newspapers" have an online forum.  If any do, then try explaining to people there why they shouldn't support McCain.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
I know the strategy to stop McCain.  The task is to figure out how to carry it out.

Sometime around last January or February, McCain when on the Letterman or Leno show to informally declare his candidacy for the presidency.  While they were talking, the host (I forget which show--it was one of these two) said something about McCain's age.  He intended it to be a joke.  He didn't realize that it worried McCain.

McCain will turn 72 before the GOP convention.  No president has been that age during the first year of their first term. 

With the Congress, age doesn't appear to be as important with elections.  In the Senate for example, Ted Kennedy will be turning 76; Robert Byrd is 90.  There are probably some more in congress who are in that age range.  However, with the presidency, people usually don't want to elect a president to a first term who is in the 70's. 

In last night's FoxNews date, Chris Wallace mentioned at one point whether McCain would promise to, if elected, to not run for a 2nd term.  McCain was pissed off that his age was mentioned, he knows it hurts him in this election.  He tried to say how he doesn't want to make any declarations about it since he wouldn't want to be perceived by people as a "lame duck" during his first term. 

So in conclusion, McCain's supporters need to be reminded about his age during the primaries, before it's too late and he ends up as the GOP nominee.  How to do this, I'm not sure.   

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »
I know the strategy to stop McCain.  The task is to figure out how to carry it out.

Sometime around last January or February, McCain when on the Letterman or Leno show to informally declare his candidacy for the presidency.  While they were talking, the host (I forget which show--it was one of these two) said something about McCain's age.  He intended it to be a joke.  He didn't realize that it worried McCain.

McCain will turn 72 before the GOP convention.  No president has been that age during the first year of their first term. 

With the Congress, age doesn't appear to be as important with elections.  In the Senate for example, Ted Kennedy will be turning 76; Robert Byrd is 90.  There are probably some more in congress who are in that age range.  However, with the presidency, people usually don't want to elect a president to a first term who is in the 70's. 

In last night's FoxNews date, Chris Wallace mentioned at one point whether McCain would promise to, if elected, to not run for a 2nd term.  McCain was pissed off that his age was mentioned, he knows it hurts him in this election.  He tried to say how he doesn't want to make any declarations about it since he wouldn't want to be perceived by people as a "lame duck" during his first term. 

So in conclusion, McCain's supporters need to be reminded about his age during the primaries, before it's too late and he ends up as the GOP nominee.  How to do this, I'm not sure.   

McCain is 72 !
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2008, 10:20:38 PM »
   If McCain gets the ticket are we going to support the Democrat? If McCain makes it into the white house, he will automatically get the 2012 ticket and we will have no one to represent any of our views for that election either. Plus, whether he is in office for 4 or 8 years, by the end of his term, people will be so sick of the republican party that a democrat will take the following term. McCain is just as bad as Osama and Hitlery. At least if Osama or Hitlery makes it into the white house, it will be the worst four years the country ever has, but like Carter and Dinkins, they will perform so horribly that they won't be re-elected into office the next term. I hope my dreadful thinking doesn't come true and Rudy cleans up the country like he did to New York, but it does not look good right now.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »

McCain is 72 !

I thouht he was in his late 70's to early 80's he looks quite old.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2008, 12:28:00 PM »
Although I don't think his age is the major problem with him, I will take your advice.  I will post on New Hampshire craigslist: 

John McCain:  Just because he's got one foot in the grave doesn't mean he has to dig America's.

His age will be a problem for him.  I think you could tell from his expressions that the few times it's been mentioned, how he gets worried that people will remember it when they think of him.

Try doing the same for Michigan.