Author Topic: WHO WENT PRIVATE SCHOOLING? I DID  (Read 3495 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: WHO WENT PRIVATE SCHOOLING? I DID
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 07:39:21 PM »
Both you and Master Wolf went to the same school? ??? :)
I'm a little older then MasterWolf - so not at the same time - but we grew up in the same neighborhood.  :)

I loved Flushing back then,, that neighborhood sure has changed  a lot
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »
I went to a private Jewish Day school from 6-8 grades. I learned a great deal there. But oh, how those bratty little punk kids harassed me every day where I needed to constantly fight them off. If that wasn't bad enough , the ignorant administrators would believe their lies and wouldn't believe my truthfullness.

Thats what everybody would say!

Punky Jewish kids? ??? :o

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »
I went to a private Jewish Day school from 6-8 grades. I learned a great deal there. But oh, how those bratty little punk kids harassed me every day where I needed to constantly fight them off. If that wasn't bad enough , the ignorant administrators would believe their lies and wouldn't believe my truthfullness.

Were they bullies?

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »

Goes to prove some people are just born peanuts.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 08:01:16 PM »

Goes to prove some people are just born peanuts.

;) ;D