Author Topic: Stop atheist on youtube?  (Read 1154 times)

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
Stop atheist on youtube?
« on: January 06, 2008, 04:37:27 AM »
Like we have been doing with Nazis we should start doing with the leftist nazi atheists.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Stop atheist on youtube?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 05:49:00 AM »
well i think there are worse enemies then them. But they are enemies nevertheless.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »
Just because someone is an atheist, that doesn't necessarily make them a Nazi or a leftist. Chaim has mentioned on a few occasions that there were atheists in the JDL and that there are atheists in JTF. So you want to stop and flag atheist videos on youtube? Should we do the same with Sam Harris? He's a prolific atheist who is extremely critical of Islam and makes many great arguments against Islamic terrorism. He argues against the allegation that terrorism is caused by economic depravity and human oppression by asking the question, "Where are all the Tibetan suicide bombers?" and makes the point that all the 9/11 hijackers were rich and educated. So even though he's an atheist, I consider him to be an ally on many points.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 10:46:08 AM »
Re:  [Sam Harris the atheist] "So even though he's an atheist, I consider him to be an ally on many points..."

Sam Harris is no ally of anyone except Hugo Chavez & Castro.

He's completely insane, and a militant atheist committed to a Marxist America.

I suggest you do a little more research into the words and deeds of Sam Harris.

He considers Jews the #1 Enemy of the World.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 10:51:40 AM »
Re:  [Sam Harris the atheist] "So even though he's an atheist, I consider him to be an ally on many points..."

Sam Harris is no ally of anyone except Hugo Chavez & Castro.

He's completely insane, and a militant atheist committed to a Marxist America.

I suggest you do a little more research into the words and deeds of Sam Harris.

He considers Jews the #1 Enemy of the World.

I've seen several of Sam Harris's speeches on Google and Youtube and have never heard him state that "Jews are the #1 Enemy of the World." Where have you heard him say that? What he does frequently state is that the many religious people believe that G-d is an omniscient real estate broker that promised the Jews a strip of dessert along the Mediterranean Sea. But I've never heard him say that the Jews are the #1 Enemy of the World. Overall, he seems to be a lot more critical of Islam than any other religion.