Author Topic: Barbaric Animal Cruelty of The Orientals  (Read 9293 times)

Kiwi

Re: Barbaric Animal Cruelty of The Orientals
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2007, 07:10:42 PM »
* Skippy : I am sure Ambiorix had no intention on even thinking of calling me a NAZI.
-  I just want a debate.

I know you did and I am happy to do so.

I have made a thread of this http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=14103.0

its more suitable there.  :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 07:12:45 PM by Skippy »

newman

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »
WN is White Nationalist Means I am White and I am a Nationalist.

The true meaning of that term.

And  separatist, some one believes all cultures and races should not mix. Live along side each other yes, but not cross over.

Such as Asian's breeding with Whites, or Blacks with Asians. etc.Is wrong.

Each culture has a right to exist just separate from each other.

Like dogs, cats and fish  ::)

Aren't there some White Nationalists that think a "Hitler II" is needed to help the White race?
I get lots of those comments and mails on JTF - movies on youtube.

A Nation : what does it mean ?

I wouldn't know I am not  Neo Nazi, that is there beliefs. They have many ideas that i can't even see being reality, should as the belief of the World being controlled by Jews, if that was the case we wouldn't have anti - semites now would we.

A Nation, collective term of a one culture, one people on their land , in their country that is theirs.

Ownership of pride, spirit and faith in G-d.

Some of the pro-white people seem to be the most anti-semitical people.

It may SEEM that way, but the leftist, pro-immigrant, muliculturalists are the BIGGEST Jew-haters of all.

So, how do you explain the fact that the leftist, pro-immigrant, multiculturalists don't see themselves as anti-Jewish,
but only find Israel a neo-Nazi, Apartheid State.

Very simply:

They're full of BS. Anyone who works in the halls of learning or seats of power to effectively destroy the Jewish state by either suicidal land concessions, disarmament or demanding a right of return to the descendants of 1948 era arabs is actively advocating the destruction of 5 million Israeli Jews and by extension all world Jewery. How they lable themselves is immaterial.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 07:36:55 PM »
Back to the topic at hand, Chinese are some of the most inhumane, soulless, and cruel people on the earth.  I've seen videos of their cat and dog farms and it's like viewing a glimpse of what a hell for animals would look like.  Cats are mass transported in tiny cages, without room to even move, and are then dropped from the top of tall trucks, breaking some of the cats' legs and killing some.  They are all killed and eaten.  On their dog farms, they simply tie up the dogs, then sever one of the main arteries of their legs, then they just leave them and move onto the next while the dog suffers and bleeds to death.  The fur trade is even more grotesque.  They literally skin the animals alive.  Wolves, foxes, minks, dogs, etc.  They take the animal, beat it over the head with a club a few times, and then skin it alive.  In many cases, the beating doesn't kill or even knock out the animals, so after the fur is removed the animal is still alive but it dies by bleeding to death after probably passing out from the immense pain.  I've seen videos of skinless dogs suffering until they finally die, really sick stuff.  Yep, that's where lots of fur comes from.  Chinese have a strange belief that the good taste of meat is proportionate to the amount of suffering the animal went through while being killed. 

Things are slowly changing though, thank G-d.  Chinese are starting to own cats and dogs and loving them as pets, but the ignorant poor Chinese still eat them.  The mass skinning of animals continues because it's profitable though, mainly because of us Westerners. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
I very much doubt blaming the west for Asias treatment of animals is correct. Russia produces beautiful furs without undue brutality to the animals, as many other countries in Europe.

Asians are just that Asians no one influences their culture, it has remained unchanged for thousands of years.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
I very much doubt blaming the west for Asias treatment of animals is correct. Russia produces beautiful furs without undue brutality to the animals, as many other countries in Europe.

Asians are just that Asians no one influences their culture, it has remained unchanged for thousands of years.

I didn't blame the West for Asia's treatment of animals, by "skinning" I meant the fur trade.  No one influenced the Chinese to be cruel, but the point remains that the majority of fur out of China is sold to the West, and if Western demand for fur dropped to zero, the fur market would take a big hit, and it would become less profitable, so many fur workers would find work elsewhere.  If Westerners immediately dropped all demand for fur, the amount of animals tortured and killed in China would go down.  That's all I was trying to say.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 04:47:34 AM »
Asians and espacialy Chinese and japanese are lawfull neutral types, they don't have western judeo christian concepts of good and evil, they wenerate power and hierarchy, they not muslims are real threat in the long run. But individualy one asian is worth ten muslims. We must tale control of our borders and stop helping to develop the chinese industry. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 10:27:04 PM »
Asians are scarier than Muslims in some ways because they have the innate intelligence to actually compete on that level with whites.

Quite correct cunning as sh*thouse rats, as a kiwi saying goes.

newman

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 10:29:32 PM »
Asians are scarier than Muslims in some ways because they have the innate intelligence to actually compete on that level with whites.

Good point!

Asians are smart enough to have powerful economies WITHOUT the benefit of oil laying under their feet.  They can also build & operate large navies and air forces without western help!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 10:31:51 PM »
Mustn't we accept the fact that they are industrialised countries?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 11:11:07 PM »

SO I don't see your point, does dressing up an ape make it human?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »

Wait a minute, these east-Asians, they will crush us, if we continue like this.

They have a higher tendency towards highly authoritarian structured societies, without any complaints,

e.g. North-Korea.

And Japan, builds about anything as good as Europe/America.
China, holds how much % of the worlds production today?

That means, that they are capable of things, we thought they were unable to.

anyway, I  hope we can still survive without them and they without us,

Maybe we'll need them in our battle against Islam.
Who knows?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 11:19:15 PM »

They have a higher tendency towards highly authoritarian structured societies, without any complaints,

e.g. North-Korea.

Who knows?

WHAT! WHAT! Have you completely lost your friggin mind boy!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Excuse my while I go a have a coffee after reading that.  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »

e.g. North-Korea.

Who knows?

WHAT! WHAT! Have you completely lost your friggin mind boy!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Excuse my while I go a have a coffee after reading that.  >:(

What 's the problem , you disagree about the fact that they are capable of something?

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »

What 's the problem , you disagree about the fact that they are capable of something?

You, want to make a deal with the devil himself!

Asians pfft I prefer to poke out my right eye.  >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 12:06:28 AM »
Skippy, I very much understand your feelings,
but we have to be realistic.

In denying that they are a powerful block, we only endanger ourselves.

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 12:30:51 AM »
Skippy, I very much understand your feelings,
but we have to be realistic.

In denying that they are a powerful block, we only endanger ourselves.

And so will excepting their will. They don't care about anyone but themselves, we are mere cattle to them.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 12:59:18 AM »
What would Skippy do ?

Please a long explanation...

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:18 AM »
What would Skippy do ?

Well first of all Skippy would finish the job the Americans started with the bombing of Japan. Wiping that rat infested place off the map.

With Japan gone, so is the last of the problems with China having their beef with Japan. And Franky I at least can stomach the Chinese far more than any over Asian apart from Indians.

Then systemically remove the Asian Muslims, starting with Indonesia and more up the world. Many Asians are not Muslims so they are left untouched.

Being a Separatist, China has a long history of just staying to herself, then so be it. China wants to rule Asia why not, they are the very first civilized people. While the world was still hunting and gathering China was a nation.

Problem solved in the Asian world.

Asians are not interested in Jews or the West, so why should we be interested in them.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 05:53:31 AM »
What would Skippy do ?

Well first of all Skippy would finish the job the Americans started with the bombing of Japan. Wiping that rat infested place off the map.

With Japan gone, so is the last of the problems with China having their beef with Japan. And Franky I at least can stomach the Chinese far more than any over Asian apart from Indians.

Then systemically remove the Asian Muslims, starting with Indonesia and more up the world. Many Asians are not Muslims so they are left untouched.

Being a Separatist, China has a long history of just staying to herself, then so be it. China wants to rule Asia why not, they are the very first civilized people. While the world was still hunting and gathering China was a nation.

Asians are not interested in Jews or the West, so why should we be interested in them.

are Japs real rats?

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 06:29:24 AM »
What would Skippy do ?

are Japs real rats?

Go down to the New Zealand and Australian section click on the two stickie threads to start then flow the other Jap posts there.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »
That's where all the great Jap posts are ;D O0

Kiwi

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2008, 08:21:51 PM »
That's where all the great Jap posts are ;D O0

Yup and more to come  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer