Author Topic: If Democrats Gain Momentum and Look Like The Frontrunners for the Whitehouse?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Should Mike Bloomberg jump into the race and take on the pathetic field.  I know he's not perfect, and not as far to the right as we may like, but he's better than liberals like Hillary and Black Osama.  I also know Chaim wouldn't prefer a Jewish President, but Bloomberg may be our last chance to stop either a Jew-hating dyke or Black Muslim taking office.  What has American politics come to?  It's truly amazing! :'(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 04:04:10 AM by Ari »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
 :'( :-\ :(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Bloomberg has 0% chance to get elected.  As if the Republican candidates' chances of getting elected aren't bad enough, Bloomberg's chances would be even worse.  Just based on history, the chance of an Independent getting elected is slim to none.  Then when you consider that there is tremendous support for Obama and Clinton and a pretty good amount of support for Huckabee, Giuliani, and Romney, the chance becomes nonexistent. 

I agree with your last sentiment though, it's really disgusting. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
indeed

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
I'm basing the prospects of a Bloomberg run on the expectation that I don't see any of the still standing Rebublican candidates making much of dent in the Fall Electon if the Democrats continue to gain momentum.  Blloomberg would have to deal with the weak Rebublican faction and then could just turn his efforts to taking on he Democratic nominnee in November. :laugh:

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
 :laugh: :laugh:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
If Osama Obama becomes (G-d forbid) President, he will target AIPAC and "the Zionist lobby" as the first victims of his 'Mau-Mau' Rebellion against the White Race.

If Hillary becomes (G-d forbid) President, she will demagogue every Muslim, Negro, illegal alien Mexican, and homosexual group; stirring them up against the Jews and Whitey.  Like her husband before her, she'll probably invite Hamas to be her guest in the White House.

If Bloomberg should (G-d forbid) run for President and win, the entire world will blame "The Jews" for everything they don't like about America, and the American public will blame "Bloomberg and the Jews, and their pro-Zionist Lobby" for every conceivable problem in America.  There would be so much antagonism against Bloomberg, that the U.S. would be rendered impotent and powerless both at home and abroad.

It would be better for us to have The Reverend Al Sharpton become President; then we could all blame him for the sinking ship.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

If the Democrats win, raise taxes, and weaken our National Defense, it will be a disaster for this country. We will face the second Great Depression of the century, and we will be attacked again. It will take decades for America to climb out of the smouldering ruins.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
If Osama Obama becomes (G-d forbid) President, he will target AIPAC and "the Zionist lobby" as the first victims of his 'Mau-Mau' Rebellion against the White Race.

If Hillary becomes (G-d forbid) President, she will demagogue every Muslim, Negro, illegal alien Mexican, and homosexual group; stirring them up against the Jews and Whitey.  Like her husband before her, she'll probably invite Hamas to be her guest in the White House.

If Bloomberg should (G-d forbid) run for President and win, the entire world will blame "The Jews" for everything they don't like about America, and the American public will blame "Bloomberg and the Jews, and their pro-Zionist Lobby" for every conceivable problem in America.  There would be so much antagonism against Bloomberg, that the U.S. would be rendered impotent and powerless both at home and abroad.

It would be better for us to have The Reverend Al Sharpton become President; then we could all blame him for the sinking ship.

lol. Well stated.  O0 Al Sharpton n' dat' ship' b' sinkin' id' be' goin' dooownn'' Brazilia' ;D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Speaking of Al Sharpton, he wrote an editorial that he welcomes a Bloomberg candidacy.  He's certainly not endorsing him but he thinks Bloomberg would raise issues about "civil rights."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
If? All I ever hear about in the news over here, is in regards to the democrats. You have to read between the lines to even find a mention about a republican candidate.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
If? All I ever hear about in the news over here, is in regards to the democrats. You have to read between the lines to even find a mention about a republican candidate.

Well, most (if not all) of Britain's media is also liberal, so it's no surprise that they favor liberal politicians.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Well, most (if not all) of Britain's media is also liberal, so it's no surprise that they favor liberal politicians.

Exactly