Author Topic: Elections in Serbia 2007 2008  (Read 11361 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Elections in Serbia 2007 2008
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »
Unfortunetaly if Nikolic wins, the West won't invest money in Serbia because they don't like serbian nationalists. I think we will face economic sanctions again...

:-[

Do not be intimated by the propaganda of the today's regime.
They only treath and treath. There won't be sactions or wars after the victory of SRS.
Boris Tadic the head of the today;s rezime applys to send Serbian vollunteers to Iraq and Afganistan. SRS has no warplans in contradiction to the policy of DS.

Do you know how many Western politicians have totally no problems with Tomislav
Nikolic?

Do you know that some Western leaders declared that they will respect the opinion of the Serbian people.

They can not put sanctions to us with out any healthy reasons. They did not plan that.

We must have open doors on both sides. The West and the East. With B. Tadic we will be depended on the West. Why shouldn't we have both relationships with the East and the West.
Be open for all!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 10:22:50 PM »
This past summer I visited Europe (went to France, Austria, Bosnia, Serbia)...

When I was in Serbia, I saw on TV a speech by Boris Tadic (or one of his goons)...basically saying Serbia should join the EU (and as a result become like the rest of Europe...dying and ridden with muslims) and modernize the military (in order to police its citizens better...).

Boris Tadic is a traitor to Serbia. The country needs to work, have children, and make something of itself before attempting any kind of military operations or upgrades.

I could talk about this stuff forever, but I'm trying not to deviate too far from the topic of this, which is the election in Serbia..speaking of which, round 2 of voting is supposed to happen February 2nd or something like that.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 09:47:45 PM »

When I was in Serbia, I saw on TV a speech by Boris Tadic (or one of his goons)...basically saying Serbia should join the EU (and as a result become like the rest of Europe...dying and ridden with muslims) and modernize the military (in order to police its citizens better...).

Boris Tadic is a traitor to Serbia. The country needs to work, have children, and make something of itself before attempting any kind of military operations or upgrades.

I could talk about this stuff forever, but I'm trying not to deviate too far from the topic of this, which is the election in Serbia..speaking of which, round 2 of voting is supposed to happen February 2nd or something like that.
I agree O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 11:54:39 PM »

I agree O0

Agreed

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 02:25:53 AM »
I heard that Kosovo declared independence any truth to that??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 06:37:49 AM »
none whatsoever.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 08:26:36 AM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 01:04:10 AM »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 03:39:26 AM »
  I can go to elections!!!! :D :D :D

I forgot to aks you... And did you vote?

May i ask?
For who did you whote?
Are you going to whote again during the second and final round?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 10:55:24 AM »
Zorane, the siptars won't do anything without entire EU support or US support and both those blocks are getting second thoughts.

1. because Russia is on our side along with china and a third of EU. We have some Asian countries aswell such as Indonesia

2. The peoples of our "enemy" countries like US and NATO are on our side. Not all but there are plenty of them. Who feel as if their countries betrayed Christian brothers against muslim invasion/"defense".

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 12:01:19 PM »
Who feel as if their countries betrayed Christian brothers against muslim invasion/"defense".

They never showed those kind of expressions anyway..

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 12:04:26 PM »
ehm your in a forum thats pretty much them :P a long with M. Savage an a load of other people

who knows how many silent people agree with us.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »
ehm your in a forum thats pretty much them :P a long with M. Savage an a load of other people

who knows how many silent people agree with us.

JTF people thats a different story   O0

I mean the public in general.

For example do you know how many money the people from the West collected for the Croats, Bosnians and the Albanians during the war..

I am talking about financial support from regular citizens. It were great numbers.

Who sent for example money to the Krajina Serbs after Croatia's invasions in 1995. Which was a catastrophic situation

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2008, 12:22:58 PM »
When you talk about financial support. I'm actually quite happy that we can take care of ourselves without foreign aid.

Then we are sovereign unlike those dependent on other countries.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 12:27:58 PM »
When you talk about financial support. I'm actually quite happy that we can take care of ourselves without foreign aid.

Then we are sovereign unlike those dependent on other countries.

I normal situations I agree Brother!

But when you have catastrophic situations like wars or wetter influences you need some extra money/ support at those moments. It is necessary to get support from outside.

Because you are dealing with circumstances which aren't to control.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »
If even 1/4 of the population of countries in the EU/North America felt half as angry as JTF members about muslims invading their countries, there would be riots and mass expulsion all over the place. Unfortunately, the "democratic" governments love to push tolerance and acceptance....

I don't mind when there are NORMAL groups pushing for tolerance/acceptance (such as Serbs that are a minority somewhere or Jews being discriminated against), but for the love of all that is holy I will never in my life "tolerate" or "accept" a muslim that tries to make me convert and submit to their oh-so-benevolent deity... speaking of which, I seriously don't understand how the general public is so ignorant and blind about islam. "Religion of peace", my ass. Their training manual (the quran) has a few peaceful verses to tolerate everyone...and then completely contradicts that by saying "kill all infidels that don't pay the tax for being infidels". I can think of a billion vile, despicable, and horrible things I would love to do to people who say islam is peaceful or say we should accept it....but there are laws against those kinds of things.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »
Hahahhaa zoran :D indeed.

But even when its legal it's not, for Serbs at least.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 07:33:37 PM »
Hahahhaa zoran :D indeed.

But even when its legal it's not, for Serbs at least.

Unfortunately :o