Author Topic: The Gun and self defence forum .............  (Read 4224 times)

Kiwi

The Gun and self defence forum .............
« on: January 07, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »
I just wanted to point out it is a generic forum and not just on American Gun laws and issues.

As it clearly says in the subforum title it regards all weapons, gun's only one small part of it, self defence and all countries around the world, Jews and Gentiles.

I am sure you people have other skills. Maybe there needs to be a split. A subsection solely for the American Gun issues. I have noticed, not talking about myself here two women been driven out, well thats what it seems, because they are not gun carrying men.

Women need to be aware of self defence and have options to protect themselves, I feel its highly unfair that the attitude there currently is theres no option other than a gun.

The self Defence side is being pushed completely aside.

If anything women need to protect themselves far more than men.

Oh yes I am sticking up for women again, damn me bad  ::)

Boeregeneraal

Re: The Gun and self defence forum .............
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 08:20:59 PM »
I love that forum O0
Doing a great job Cohen O0 O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »
I love that forum O0
Doing a great job Cohen O0 O0

Yes great job Cohen O0

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »
True he is, but it is for all members.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 08:42:45 PM »
True he is, but it is for all members.

Of course ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »
it is not happening is it?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »
it is not happening is it?

Not sure ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 01:43:03 AM »
I made a promotion video on youtube hopefully to attract more members to the forum and the self defense section.

It didn't take long to make so it's probably not that great but I figured it'd kind of tell people "hey we have stuff you may be interested in" in regards to self defense and weapons.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 01:45:27 AM »
I made a promotion video on youtube hopefully to attract more members to the forum and the self defense section.

It didn't take long to make so it's probably not that great but I figured it'd kind of tell people "hey we have stuff you may be interested in" in regards to self defense and weapons.

good work hopefully it will attract more people that just gun owners.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 01:55:10 AM »

good work hopefully it will attract more people that just gun owners.

G-d Willing

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 02:10:52 AM »

Fantastic stuff, Cohen.  Thanks for making that. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 02:46:41 AM »

Fantastic stuff, Cohen.  Thanks for making that. 

Very well done overall

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 07:33:31 AM »
isn't it defense?  not defence...that's what libs want to do on the Mexican border de-fence.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 07:51:16 AM »
isn't it defense?  not defence...that's what libs want to do on the Mexican border de-fence.

Correct me if I am wrong but your border doesn't have a fence anyway does it?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Re: Yes, I like that forum also, but one unpleasant surprise:
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »
Buried in that forum are some of the lamest if not alarming posts that I've ever seen on JTF.  I'm not looking to embarrass anybody, so there's no reason to mention names, but one poster wrote these whoppers about her disdain for firearms (paraphrased a bit here, for sake of brevity):

"It's a God-given right to defend yourself, but not to own a gun."
"I'd rather defend myself with martial arts and body armor."
"Guns can fail, so I'll just run away instead."

It's beyond me how a veteran poster on a board such as this could embrace the philosophy of choosing to repeat a horrific mistake of the past, standing naked in front of the enemies of civilization.  Heck, I surely thought that such thinking died even among the dreamers in the general population in the face of news coverage from New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.

et

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »
Buried in that forum are some of the lamest if not alarming posts that I've ever seen on JTF.  I'm not looking to embarrass anybody, so there's no reason to mention names, but one poster wrote these whoppers about her disdain for firearms (paraphrased a bit here, for sake of brevity):

"It's a G-d-given right to defend yourself, but not to own a gun."

It's beyond me how a veteran poster on a board such as this could embrace the philosophy of choosing to repeat a horrific mistake of the past, standing naked in front of the enemies of civilization.  Heck, I surely thought that such thinking died even among the dreamers in the general population in the face of news coverage from New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.

et

I know who your referring to, I won't mention the name either. It's not surprising that there are those amongst us that retain a "holocaust mentality", for those who do not know what that is, it regards to those stuck in the past but attempt ill effects at preventing it from occurring in the future. I look forward to debates on the subforum but we can only hope that those who are fence sitters or haven't quite made up their mind can realize the irrationality of the people who post their anti-gun rhetoric like the comments you mentioned and realize what their saying is insanity.

I will work hard on bringing others to the JTF and hopefully by coming to the self defense forum, they will also find other common interests amongst the JTF boards.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »
I will bet you any amount of Money. This person will scream out for help  8) when you know what hits the fan.

Unless this person is a 10th Degree Blackbelt. I may listen more closely  O0  ::)
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »

et

I am surpised you don't post there since you have an opinion about it. Why not try debating with that person rather than attacking.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »

et

I know who your referring to, I won't mention the name either. It's not surprising that there are those amongst us that retain a "holocaust mentality", for those who do not know what that is, it regards to those stuck in the past but attempt ill effects at preventing it from occurring in the future. I look forward to debates on the subforum but we can only hope that those who are fence sitters or haven't quite made up their mind can realize the irrationality of the people who post their anti-gun rhetoric like the comments you mentioned and realize what their saying is insanity.

I will work hard on bringing others to the JTF and hopefully by coming to the self defense forum, they will also find other common interests amongst the JTF boards.

You do work hard all to you. Balance is always the key.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »
I will bet you any amount of Money. This person will scream out for help  8) when you know what hits the fan.

Unless this person is a 10th Degree Blackbelt. I may listen more closely  O0  ::)

Underestimating people come now you have more than enough training to know thats far from wise.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »
Hey it is not a sign of weakness to scream for help Matter of fact when I get into a deep dodo situation I may scream like a baby and piss my pants (self Defense Technique Baby Shower)  :::D
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »
Hey it is not a sign of weakness to scream for help Matter of fact when I get into a deep dodo situation I may scream like a baby and piss my pants (self Defense Technique Baby Shower)  :::D

:::D

Sorry I been a Officer to long, we never scream like a baby, scream like a girl maybe  :::D

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »
Officer? Now you peaked my investigative gene. Have to find out where?  8)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
looks like people are starting to smear my video (opposition) judging by the rating going down and the anti's getting +1's on comments.

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 07:42:17 PM »
Officer? Now you peaked my investigative gene. Have to find out where?  8)

A long way away from you, but then again maybe very close, since 2001  ^-^