Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 27 Broadcast  (Read 10956 times)

admin

Ask JTF For January 27 Broadcast
« on: May 14, 2007, 04:43:01 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

How did your father have the English name Paul if he was from Poland? Why didn't he have just a Hebrew or Yiddish name there? Have you considered pressing charges against the affirmative action doctors you said are responsible for his death? Did he have heart problems? My maternal grandfather (Murray/Menachem Mendel) died when he was almost 91 in the hospital a few weeks after he had a heart attack. He got sick from the cauterisation procedure. I noticed that some of the nurses that kept coming to his room were black men with tattoos. Do you think these types of nurses are unqualified? My grandfather was thin so maybe that is why he lived to be 90. He was so thin that if you touched his arms, you could feel his bones.

Since I asked you about your family, I will tell you about mine. I'm 26 years old. My birthday is December 6 and the Hebrew date is 10 Kislev. I have one sister and no brothers. My sister's name is Nina and her Hebrew name is Sima Tfacha (Apple in Iraqi, after the name of my great grandmother who I told you had blonde hair and blue eyes.). She is 23 and her birthday is October 31 (I believe the Hebrew date is 5 Cheshvan.). My mom's name is Judi and her Hebrew name is Esther Chana. Her father was from Toronto and her mother from Philadelphia but her grandparents were from Galicia, Russia, and Ukraine. They don't agree with me on my political opinions or with JTF's opinions. My dad's only name is Rachamim and he is named after his paternal grandfather (Tfacha's husband.). I am named after his father Menashe (Yacov comes from my mom's aunt's husband's name.). My dad agrees with me on some political issues more than my sister and mom who are hardcore Leftists. My sister says my involvement in JTF would ruin her chances for political office if she ever ran but I told her I wouldn't vote for her anyway because she's Jewish and because she's a Leftist. My parents are divorced.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 09:08:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 27 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 06:51:32 AM »
I'm asking this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about whether Canada, Australia, and New Zealand or more like America or Europe in terms of whether they are moral. Were white South Africa and Rhodesia more like Europe or America in this respect?

Also, do you consider the Berbers of today to be Caucasian? I do.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:08:51 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 12:07:25 AM »
Dear Chaim

What should we be doing to try and influnce the Senate and Congress in 2008. The Presidental Race is very important yes but the Congress could be even more important. For Example if G-d forbid Hillary is elected we won't have socilized medicine if the Congress says no and the House of Representives fails to pass her Budget.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 01:21:06 AM »
Greetings Chaim. What do you think of Jay Sekulow?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 01:21:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that John McCain is an authentic war hero? His politics today are obviously very anti-American.

Thanks,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 08:45:40 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 01:34:10 AM »
Mike Huckabee is leading in Georgia with McCain in second.  They are in dead heat in Missouri and Alabama.

Assuming that John McCain is, G-d willing, defeated in Florida by Mitt Romney, will we push for Huckabee in those states where McCain has a chance of winning?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:50:18 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 02:24:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What will be the effect on the nation of of Israel if the muslim nazis and other anti-semitic countries succeed in passing that "Zionism is racism" resolution in the U.N.?

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 08:46:22 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 03:02:34 AM »
Dearest Chaim,

This won't be a popular statement, but many battery victims are in their situation by choice. There are women out there who prefer to date/marry abusive monsters; they are attracted to brutal, "macho" men. Many of these girls have rejected the decent, honorable, gentle men who made overtures to them. They only desire beasts, and a few of these sick women are actually sexually gratified by violence.

Should Kahanist regimes, in your opinion, intervene (by force if necessary--i.e. institutionalization) to protect these mentally ill women from themselves?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 11:40:06 AM by C.F. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim-

There were a few recent threads debating about the Japanese and how we should feel about them today in regards to the past. We have also had previous threads about Germany.

I disagree with your approach of holding a grudge and boycotting  everything any country, such as today's Germany, did to the Jews.  Chaim, every country is guilty for what they have done and might do to the Jews, whether it is 60 years from, 60 years ago or 2000 years ago.  The USA, GB, Italy, amongst numerous nations we have never heard of are guilty.  Very few heros have risked their lives to save us.  Every nation, except for Micronesia, screws the Jews over.  Even Israel screws us over!   No country has ever been fair or even-handed with us.  This, my friend, should be a blessing in disguise by Gd. It reminds each generation to only rely on ourselves and the Almighty! I say we should be vigilant against everybody, whether they actually cooperate on our side or pretend to cooperate on our side.

Chaim, everybody hates a Jew who complains and is whiney about everything.  We are not innocent of this either whenever we bear grudges.  I would rather be respected and hated, yet alive, instead of being loved, but dead. Grudges only indicate a defeatist mentality... We might as well be dead if we are going to be that way, Gd forbid.

Thank you.

Dr. Dan 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:53:08 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 02:30:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know that you feel that Gov. Huckabee is the "lesser of the evils" in your current support for him, but I believe that you may not be objectively considering his history and "liberal" tendancies in enacting policy as Governor of Arkansas.  Also, this past week he made reference to changing the US Constitution to make it more "Godly" or "religious".  This is somewhat concerning to me considering the fact that genious of The Founding Fathers, based our laws on G_Dly principles, did not intend on creating governance by theocratic rule, thus the separation of church and state and the right to practice G_D's laws in our everyday lives.  Also, his history on government spending, immigration, taxes and the fact that he basically panders to whatever audience he is front of leaves one with a less than fuzzy, warm feeling.  I know we don't have much of a choice, but just curious as to what your thoughts are.

Thanks.

Tykus1 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 04:50:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about television shows such as the Simpsons and Family Guy?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 08:33:04 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 11:07:27 PM »
Can you please give us one of your wonderful "impersonations" of a fat schwartza woman "singing".
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:16:16 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 12:41:53 AM »
Dear Hayim,

The Satmar Rebbe claims that all of the infrastructure ie. buildings roads and all material goods that the Zionists built up in the land of Israel will be burned and destroyed by G-d and then then magically replaced with "Holy" Buildings and infrastructure that G-d will send down from heaven literally.

I have been going over and over this in the Torah section with a few Pro-Haredi posters.

They keep telling me that the Satmar Rebbe's opinion is valid.

As one of the few people on Planet earth that has actually read the Satmar Rebbe's anti-zionist Arguments, in my humble opinion, his argument are foolish and insane.

What is your opinion on his arguments in general and the specific burning buildings and magical replacement idea of his?

Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 06:31:03 AM »
Dear Hayim,

The Satmar Rebbe claims that all of the infrastructure ie. buildings roads and all material goods that the Zionists built up in the land of Israel will be burned and destroyed by G-d and then then magically replaced with "Holy" Buildings and infrastructure that G-d will send down from heaven literally.

I have been going over and over this in the Torah section with a few Pro-Haredi posters.

They keep telling me that the Satmar Rebbe's opinion is valid.

As one of the few people on Planet earth that has actually read the Satmar Rebbe's anti-zionist Arguments, in my humble opinion, his argument are foolish and insane.

What is your opinion on his arguments in general and the specific burning buildings and magical replacement idea of his?
JNC, as a Gentile, I don't have the qualifications to directly refute this (Satmarism), besides to say that the Satmar "rebbe" was the Jewish equivalent of Wallace Fard in my opinion, but I can share the general observation that people like this are pretty much a lost cause in terms of debating, in any religion. Christendom has folks like this, a-plenty--believe me. Judaism doesn't have anything on us when it comes to nutty, brainwashed cultists.  ::)

For example, one of my best friends has a loony sister who is an extreme Calvinist (the Christian school of doctrine that teaches that G-d determines whether a person goes to heaven or hell before their birth, on an arbitrary basis) who basically has disowned her entire family (who are all mainstream Christians) because they disagree with her belief system. She feels that because they are "denying G-d's sovereignty" (by opposing the notion that someone's salvation is fixed by fate before their conception), they are all unregenerate and bound for hell.  ::)

judeanoncapta, a rational person cannot make ground in presenting facts when dealing with loons. G-d needs to convict them of their wrongness and brainwashing--mortal men won't be able to. In terms of getting returns on time and effort spent for the cause, you stand a much better chance of winning secular Jews over to faith and observance than in reasoning with zombies.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 06:42:50 AM by C.F. »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Is there any hope for the country if Romney wins?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
Chaim,

Do you have health insurance? If so, how do you pay for it and how can you afford it being that you don't have a regular full-time job? If you don't have health insurance, how do you pay for your medical bills?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 08:58:09 PM »
What is your opinion of Burt Bacharach? He's such a talented Jewish song writer.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 12:19:28 AM by ItalianZionist »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 01:03:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

By the way, referring to my last question on ask JTF what i meant to say was 'Winston Churchill did not control the whole political arena in Britain', sorry for that mix up as it did change the whole dynamics of the argument i was trying to put forth...

Chaim i think it is time you seriously start reading some history on world war 2... "Churchill wanted all the jews dead" you said.. meanwhile one hundred and twenty thousand Hungarian jews would not have been able to get out if he did... secondly you said 'Winston Churchill was as bad as Hitler'.. thats also a lie, where did Hitler ever call P@lestine.: "The legitimate jewish haven" and then acted towards that as well..

Chaim I have great respect towards you but i believe that you need to open a book and read a little on Churchill before you make these sweeping remarks towards a person who you obviously know very little about.. its one thing to say Churchill didn't do enough to save the jews it is quite another to compare him to a mass murdering beast like hitler.

,Sergio
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:58:29 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 07:18:24 AM »
Hello Chaim good to meet you. Shalom. As you may know I have many pictures of HoRav Kahane z"tl hanging on my walls. A freind suggested so many pictures may be considered avodah zarah, do you agree? I only get inspiration and strength from these pictures. -Zev.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 06:16:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

this is a tough question - but who do you think is a greater Rabbi the Lubavitch Rebbe or Meir Kahane. How can I answer people when they say that the Rebbe was a lot more holier than Kahane. I dont want to criticise either - i just want to have an argument to put them both on equal standing. Kahane is my Rabbi though. Have a good week.

toda Achi

newman

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 06:25:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Unlike the liberal, north eastern USA, the southern and western states seem to have a conservative, religious majority. Do you think the southern and western states should suceed from the Union again? Why not leave the liberals in the north east and california to support the third worlders they love so much and let the conservatives of the Heartland build a decent country of their own?

Toda,

Newman.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »
Hello Chaim, sorry I have been busy, alot opf things have been on my plate.

What did you think of presisdent Ronald Reagan? I think even though he did some horrible things, In the past 20 years he has been our best president.

I will be on here again frequently on the forum.

Moshe

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thanks so much for answering my questions.  I see the liberals have gone at great lengths to attack Rabbi Kahane ZT"L because they have no answer for his logic. 
I was just wondering, given that all the candidates, Romney, Mccain, Huckabee, Hillary Obama, etc etc, are ALL members of the CFR (except the crazy Ron Paul), what makes you think any one of them will be better than another in regards to Israel? ie (Romney vs. Mccain).  Sure Hillary hates Jews, but no matter whom we elect, they will push the pro-PLO traditional US and CFR foreign policy agenda due to (I guess?) lucrative business deals with the Arabs... The only thing to stop this is to elect a REAL leader in Israel.  How can we devote some of our energy towards getting a true rightwinger like Feiglin in power in Israel?  What can we do to change Israel so that the US desires will be ignored rather than embraced?  It may be futile to try to change the goyim, and really we will do G-d's will not through the generosity or friendliness of the goyim (US included) towards us but by us fulfilling our own mission.  What do you think?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 01:15:50 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 09:10:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What is your opinion of the Haredim who are involved in diamond/drug smuggling operations? Do you consider them criminals who should be locked up with the key thrown away, so to speak?

Todah

http://masada2000.somebodyhelpme.info/JTF-02142001-Naturei%20Karta-Clintons.mp3

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 03:04:03 PM »
Hello Chaim

I don't know if you know this by now but I mentioned on another thread in the General Discussion area that I am taking a trip to the Far East for work in mid February.

And I been also looking into the fact the U.S. dollar has taken such a beating if you compare it to any other nation currancy.  Where is the best suggestion to exchange the U.S. Dollar right now with the Yen without losing more value then?   

And I promise you and everyone else if this venture works out what I am doing for 2 weeks for my work, and I get a nice payment I will put a nice chunk of it to this movement.

Thanks as always
Anthony
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!