Author Topic: I would urge all JTFers to watch this video on youtube! A must see!  (Read 2333 times)

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
Just type in the search box on youtube:

Muslim Hell, Oh, I Mean "Heaven."

or copy paste this url below:

Guys, get ready to laugh and be amazed that this is our enemy! 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: I would urge all JTFers to watch this video on youtube! A must see!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 03:23:50 AM »
Just type in the search box on youtube:

Muslim Hell, Oh, I Mean "Heaven."

or copy paste this url below:

Guys, get ready to laugh and be amazed that this is our enemy! 

OK nice to see this ex-muslim is attacking that guy in the picture.
That guy was making a video , a total takkkia video to Chaim.

Anyway, I can't stand the voice of this ex-muslim.
Even if he is an ex-muslim, he is enervating me nevertheless.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 04:26:02 AM »
I can't stand this ex-muSSlim either :P :P :P :D :D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 04:59:02 AM »

But he is shredding islam in pieces!! have you seen other videos of him, with the pedophile Iraqi?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 05:06:05 AM »

But he is shredding islam in pieces!! have you seen other videos of him, with the pedophile Iraqi?

No

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 05:08:18 AM »
He's not ex-muslim; He's investigateislam Zionist Syriac christian from ME.  8;) O0
http://www.youtube.com/user/investigateislam

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 05:09:22 AM »
He's not ex-muslim; He's investigateislam Zionist Syriac christian from ME.  8;) O0
http://www.youtube.com/user/investigateislam

Well, if that's the case then I'm mistaken. ok. ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 05:13:49 AM »
I  thought I heared him saying in one of the videos he was an ex-muslim,...

Anyway I like his message, but can't stand his Arabian (Christian) way of talking.

Sorry, I am allergic for Arabs.

The tone he speaks resembles 200% with the treacherous soft-tone muslims use whenever  they try to convert me with their nazi-takkkia-excrement.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 05:13:58 AM »
Do watch the rest of his videos, he's wasting the muSSies:
There's no reward in ISSlam beside Vargina. Pisslam is religion of Vagina's piece. :::D

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 05:14:43 AM »
There's no reward in ISSlam beside Vargina. Pisslam is religion of Vagina's piece. :::D

yeah. lol. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 05:16:01 AM »

yeah. lol. ;D ;D ;D

No he sounds like a takkkia monster .
Even if he masterly exposes nazislam

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 05:18:16 AM »

yeah. lol. ;D ;D ;D

No he sounds like a takkkia monster .
Even if he masterly exposes nazislam

Exactly, Ambiorix ;)
 ;D

Damn those Takkkia monsters! >:( ;D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 05:37:09 AM »
what a sick religion of pedophilian rapists it is!! >:(

Check out what these nut jobs have to say

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 06:09:47 AM »
Memri TV is good site, they translate the truth those taqiya monster are saying on A-rabic or Farsi medias. O0 
Showing the true face of piSSlam to sheeps in west is esential. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 06:11:20 AM by Ultra Requete »

Love your Enemy

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »
wow outstanding!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein