Author Topic: Look at marbus's lebanon connection on youtube  (Read 2268 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Look at marbus's lebanon connection on youtube
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 08:27:28 AM »
Subscribers: 10
Channel Views: 1,927

City: Hamilton
Hometown: Ottawa
Interests and Hobbies: Boxing, Exercising, and Running.
Movies and Shows: I watch a lot of stuff.
Music: Rap and Hip Hop
Books: None that I got.

This is a brainless boxer.

Should be forbidden to even post things on the internet.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:33:42 AM »

He's not a boxer he's just showing films of a Boxer from Japan vs A Russian boxer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »

He's not a boxer he's just showing films of a Boxer from Japan vs A Russian boxer
whatever. He is anti-Israeli I suppose.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »

whatever. He is anti-Israeli I suppose.
Probably

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »
Marbus is totally nuts:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »
Flagged he's really just a little jerk

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 09:50:42 AM »
Marbus is totally nuts:

I got this jerk on my channel too, probaply some shitite hez-ball-less wanabie from Lebanon, BTW do you channel on Zoo tube Golden Pheasant?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=xGoldfasanx&locale=de_DE&persist_locale=1

what the hell.
is this an ethnical german?? on your account?
Sachtturm | 6. Januar 2008
@Goldfasan
Du sagst die NPD verübt Verrat am sogenannten Freien Westen?
Du verrätst das Deutsche Volk.
Die Muslimischen Völker sind wichtige Verbündete im Kampf gegen die Zionisten und die USA.
Vergiss nicht das wieviele Muslime im Dienste des Reiches für die Freiheit der Völker kämpften.
Auch kann ich es nicht dulden, das du die Ehre der Großartigen Mullahs im Iran beschmutzt. Der Islam ist durchaus mit einem auf die Nation bezogenen Sozialismus kompatibel, kümmer dich lieber um die Wiederherstellung des Reiches.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »

what the hell.
@Goldfasan
Die Muslimischen Völker sind wichtige Verbündete im Kampf gegen die Zionisten und die USA.
Vergiss nicht das wieviele Muslime im Dienste des Reiches für die Freiheit der Völker kämpften.
Auch kann ich es nicht dulden, das du die Ehre der Großartigen Mullahs im Iran beschmutzt. Der Islam ist durchaus mit einem auf die Nation bezogenen Sozialismus kompatibel, kümmer dich lieber um die Wiederherstellung des Reiches.

This is an old "friend" of me. He believes in Nazi-Muslime cooperation. He has different accounts and is going after me for half a year. Sometimes he impersonates himself as Muslim, but he is an evil Nazi.

We have banned him twice on Green Plague by IP, but then he went to Internet Cafes. He theatend a lot of our admins with dead.

He believes that the Muslimes and Germans should together fight against the Jews and the USA.

Don't be confused Sachtturm, Sotrum, Husslerking and Dackel are all the same person. ::)

Look here for more Informations about him (I think this two posts of my were the cause, which has him upset to run amok ;D)

http://www.gruene-pest.com/showpost.php?p=325069&postcount=71
http://www.gruene-pest.com/showpost.php?p=331308&postcount=73

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 10:28:17 AM »

what the hell.
@Goldfasan

This is an old "friend" of me. He believes in Nazi-Muslime cooperation. He has different accounts and is going after me for half a year. Sometimes he impersonates himself as Muslim, but he is an evil Nazi.

We have banned him twice on Green Plague by IP, but then he went to Internet Cafes. He theatend a lot of our admins with dead.

He believes that the Muslimes and Germans should together fight against the Jews and the USA.

Don't be confused Sachtturm, Sotrum, Husslerking and Dackel are all the same person. ::)

Look here for more Informations about him (I think this two posts of my were the cause, which has him upset to run amok ;D)

http://www.gruene-pest.com/showpost.php?p=325069&postcount=71
http://www.gruene-pest.com/showpost.php?p=331308&postcount=73

Is he an NPD/Republikaner type?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »
No, he is member of this group:

http://www.division-deutschland.us/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »
I posted on his youtube page

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 10:48:22 AM »

but this group is sympathising with NPD?

they have a download << neue schulhof cd,>> which i also found on the website of NPD, if i am correct.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »

they have a download << neue schulhof cd,>> which i also found on the website of NPD, if i am correct.

Perhaps they share propaganda-material. But this special groups belong to the free comradeship-movement, if I am not wrong.

They are more militant and aggressive. But you are right: They have all the same ideology: Nazism >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »

Perhaps they share propaganda-material. But this special groups belong to the free comradeship-movement, if I am not wrong.

They are more militant and aggressive. But you are right: They have all the same ideology: Nazism >:(

it's the same name of cds, <<schulhof>>.

Are these people really trying to phissically threaten you , or others linked to gruene pest??

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »
we have to shot down marbus2 account
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »

Are these people really trying to phissically threaten you , or others linked to gruene pest??

In the moment, they can only use words, because they don't know my last name or my address. As long this remains, I have nothing to fear. I think everybody of us here with a youtube account gets death threats. This is normal Nazi and Muslime behaviour. :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 11:40:53 AM »

In the moment, they can only use words, because they don't know my last name or my address. As long this remains, I have nothing to fear. I think everybody of us here with a youtube account gets death threats. This is normal Nazi and Muslime behaviour. :)
OKAY. Happy to know you're still safe.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »

OKAY. Happy to know you're still safe.

:o :)