Author Topic: From the German media: The power woman behind Obama  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
From the German media: The power woman behind Obama
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:36:10 AM »

Die Powerfrau hinter Barack Obama
Junge Harvard-Professorin Samantha Power ist seine stärkste Waffe
VON KARL WENDL

Die Frau ist heiß. Samantha Power (37) – Reporterin, Aktivistin, eine der jüngsten Professorinnen an der Kennedy School of Government in Harvard. Sie ist das außenpolitische Superhirn hinter dem demokratischen Präsidentschaftskandidaten Barack Obama (46), der neuen, jugendlichen, mitreißenden Lichtgestalt der US-Politik.

Zuletzt war sie an der Seite von Schauspieler George Clooney als Friedensaktivistin in den Flüchtlingscamps von Darfur.

Zu Barack Obama stieß sie als freie Beraterin Mitte 2005. Sie war es, die Obama zum beharrlichen und scharfen Kritiker des Bush-Feldzuges im Irak werden ließ. Schrieb seine Reden bei Antikriegsdemonstrationen, wurde nicht müde, die Bush-Version über Beweise für Massenvernichtungswaffen im Irak anzuzweifeln.

Power sollte recht behalten.

Letztlich übersiedelte sie gänzlich ins Wahlkampfteam Obamas. Seither steigt sie Monat für Monat höher in der Hierarchie des Teams auf.

Sie als ahnungslosen und fehlgeleiteten Gutmenschen abzutun, der vor lauter Moral vom Feuer des politischen Alltags verschlungen werden könnte, käme ihr allerdings nicht gerecht. „Lasst uns niemals aus Furcht verhandeln, lasst uns niemals Verhandlungen fürchten", ist ihr Credo. Sie will keine „Achse der Bösen“ mehr, sondern „furchtlose Verhandlungen mit Feinden".

Translation:

Young Harvard-professor Samantha Power is his strongest weapon

The woman is hot. Samantha Power (37) - Reporter, activist, one of the youngest professors at the Kennedy School of Gouvernment in Harvard. She is the foreign-policy superbrain behind the democratic canidate for presidentship Barack Obama (46), the new, youthful, intoxicating light figure of the US-policy.

At last she was at the side of George Clooney as peace activist in the refugees-camps in Dafur.

She joined Barack Obama as free counselor in the middle of the year 2005. She pushed Obama to become a persistent critic of the Bush-campaign. She wrote his speeches for anti-war demonstrations and become never tired to criticize Bushs evidence for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Power be proved correct.

Finally she joined completely the election campaign team. Since this point she ascent month for month higher in the hierachie of the team.

To discount her as misleaded and ignorant good-human, who is, because of his moral, burned by the fire of the political everyday life, is not just to her. "Let us never negotiate because of fear, let us never fear negotiations" is her credo. She want to axis of evil. but "fearless negotiations with hostages."

Source: http://www.bild.t-online.de/BILD/news/kolumnen/2008/wendls-welt/01/08/samantha-power,geo=3432224.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no doubt, that this guy will be loved by the readers of the newspaper ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: From the German media: The power woman behind Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »
Golden Phesant i don'nt find her attractive she has male features plus i doubt she knows foreign policy :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 07:20:20 AM »
Golden Phesant i don'nt find her attractive she has male features plus i doubt she knows foreign policy :-\

True I have noticed this fact too. She looked like a man. Strange. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 07:23:30 AM »

Yes her features are pronounced and sharp like a man
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 07:28:40 AM »

She looks very Irish/Scottish to me.
How on earth can a white woman defend a white-hater??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »

She's not attractive the writer for the German Newspaper has poor taste

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 10:18:04 AM »

Please i have a very good Irish friend she would be insulted :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03