Author Topic: The truth about Obama's Pastor  (Read 5288 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The truth about Obama's Pastor
« on: January 09, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »
http://blog.americancongressfortruth.com/         

Barack Obama’s racist and anti-semitic church
comment by Jerry Gordon

Barack Obama, the emerging champion of “hope and change” in the tussle for the Democratic Presidential nomination in the New Hampshire primary has two problems. One is the continuing question of whether he was ever a practicing Muslim, a matter that Dan Pipes addresses in a FrontPageMagazine article today entitled: “Confirmed: Barack Obama practiced Islam”. Pipes calls him “an irregularly practicing Muslim” in riposte to criticism of Pipes allegations based on an L.A. times report back in March, 2007.

I consider that a mere piffle when compared to something we have posted on: Obama’s membership in a Chicago South Side Trinity United Church of Christ headed by a racist and anti-semitic pastor, Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr.

Obama has gone out of his way to point to this relationship as evidence of his being a professing Christian and, simultaneously, as Pipes has pointed out a murtadd or apostate under Islam.

Now, comes this Ron Kessler Washington Insider NewsMax.com piece revealing the bizarre, racial and anti-semitic views of Pastor Wright, including the allegation that we, ‘as a white nation brought 9/11 down on ourselves because of our violent acts’.

Is the smoke coming out of your ears, yet?

Look at what Kessler cites:

In sermons and interviews, Dr. Wright has equated Zionism with racism and Israel with South Africa under its previous policy of apartheid. On the Sunday after 9/11, Wright said the attacks were a consequence of violent American policies. Four years later, Wright suggested that the attacks were retribution for America’s racism.

“In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01,” Wright wrote in a church-affiliated magazine. “White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just ‘disappeared’ as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.”

In one of his sermons, Wright said, “Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!…We [in the U.S.] believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God.”

As for Israel, “The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now,” Wright has said. “Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the Palestinians have lived because of Zionism.”

Either Barrack Obama disavows his membership in Pastor Wright’s church with its bizarre ‘racist and anti-semitic views’ or he’s toast even among liberal Democratic voters, if they haven’t been taken in by his platitudinous mantra of ‘hope and change’.

Should Obama emerge as a Democratic front runner in these early primaries, this scurrilous relationship will likely do him in, even if he feigns to disavow Pastor Wright’s racist and anti-semitic views. Barack Obama still belongs to Pastor Wright’s Trinity United Church in Chicago.

Barack Obama’s Racist Church

If Sen. Obama rejects the Rev. Wright’s warped view of this country, why does he continue to attend his church?

Monday, January 7, 2008 10:16 AM

By: Ronald Kessler, Washington Insider, NewsMax.com,

Imagine if Mitt Romney’s church proclaimed on its website that it is “unashamedly white.”

The media would pounce, and Romney’s presidential candidacy would be over. Yet that is exactly what Barack Obama’s church says on its web site — except in reverse.

“We are a congregation which is unashamedly black and unapologetically Christian,” says the Trinity United Church of Christ’s website in Chicago. “We are an African people and remain true to our native land, the mother continent, the cradle of civilization.”

That’s just the beginning. The church has a “non-negotiable commitment to Africa,” according to its website, and its pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. subscribes to what is called the Black Value System.

While the Black Value System includes such items as commitment to God, education, and self-discipline, it refers to “our racist competitive society” and includes the disavowal of the pursuit of “middle-classness” and a pledge of allegiance to “all black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System.” It defines “middle-classness” as a way for American society to “snare” blacks rather than “killing them off directly” or “placing them in concentration camps,” just as the country structures “an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.”

In sermons and interviews, Dr. Wright has equated Zionism with racism and Israel with South Africa under its previous policy of apartheid. On the Sunday after 9/11, Wright said the attacks were a consequence of violent American policies. Four years later, Wright suggested that the attacks were retribution for America’s racism.

“In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01,” Wright wrote in a church-affiliated magazine. “White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just ‘disappeared’ as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.”

In one of his sermons, Wright said, “Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!…We [in the U.S.] believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God.”

As for Israel, “The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now,” Wright has said. “Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the Palestinians have lived because of Zionism.”

Obama says he found religion and Jesus Christ through Wright, whom he met in the mid-1980s. He has been attending Wright’s church regularly since 1988.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The truth about Obama's Pastor
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »
I dislike this denominations, that are bound to race. They are in every case evil.

This is a very new idea. In Germany are this movements too. And they are as evil as Obama's Pastor

Do you remember this:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9551.0

Here are some pics of the Al-Kuds day in Berlin. The pastor of a only-black-church is marching last year for the destruction of Israel. First I thought, this was an accident and single-case.

The Jews in Germany supporting the blacks in Germany in a lot of ways. They raise money for refugees from Dafur, they defend them against evil racism, they are engaged in education programmes for them.

The photos are deleted - no problem I have uploaded them again:

This behaviour of this German pastor is simply unthankful and  evil.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »
 :::D

To hide his being a muslim and to appear "christian" he attends a racist church, what a dolt.
I wonder exactly when he decided he wanted a life in politics, perhaps around.....1988 :P
even then he would have known that no muslim would ever have a chance to be president, so he looked for a "christian" (and there is no way this 'church' is) church that closely resembled his beloved islam ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »
Wow, look at all those ugly muslim in chaddors. I didn't know their was that many in germany. At least germany will be destroyed.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »
I dislike this denominations, that are bound to race. They are in every case evil.

This is a very new idea. In Germany are this movements too. And they are as evil as Obama's Pastor

Do you remember this:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=9551.0

Here are some pics of the Al-Kuds day in Berlin. The pastor of a only-black-church is marching last year for the destruction of Israel. First I thought, this was an accident and single-case.

The Jews in Germany supporting the blacks in Germany in a lot of ways. They raise money for refugees from Dafur, they defend them against evil racism, they are engaged in education programmes for them.

The photos are deleted - no problem I have uploaded them again:

This behaviour of this German pastor is simply unthankful and  evil.

The Jews in Germany must stop defending this black racist anti semite
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »
Perhaps they do it, because they remember very well to be "down". But I think they should only support hard working honest German blacks and not this antisemite racist lazy scum.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 11:38:31 AM »
Perhaps they do it, because they remember very well to be "down". But I think they should only support hard working honest German blacks and not this antisemite racist lazy scum.
They do it in the U.S. as well they are always on the  wrong side

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »
Golden, are there many blacks in Germany? I've considered visiting there before. I thought it would be nearly black free.

There are some, but mostly in the great cities.

But I have met in my small town a few blacks too. One of them has a restaurant. They are really normal people. But they are Christians. I think they went to my town because we have a small baptist church in our town.

Here is the website of the baptist church: http://www.baptisten-jever.de

You see there are people of all races together, as it should be. This racist black so called church is the scum of the earth. Where in the bible is written, that there should be a church for every race?

They are evil heretics. >:(

And what I see is: All Christians that go this way become earlier or later very evil people like the reverend of Obamas Church, this black mentalcase in Berlin or the Ku Klux Klan. This is a fact. >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 11:58:53 AM »
True obama's Pastor is a Black Supremicist like the Klan

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »
Golden, are there many blacks in Germany? I've considered visiting there before. I thought it would be nearly black free.

But I have met in my small town a few blacks too. One of them has a restaurant. They are really normal people. But they are Christians. I think they went to my town because we have a small baptist church in our town.

You see there are people of all races together, as it should be. This racist black so called church is the scum of the earth. Where in the bible is written, that there should be a church for every race?

And what I see is: All Christians that go this way become earlier or later very evil people like the reverend of Obamas Church, this black mentalcase in Berlin or the Ku Klux Klan. This is a fact. >:(

They are no good for Europe. Shouldn't let too much in .
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »
Obama's pastor also went with either the "reverend" Sharpton or the "reverend" Jackson to have a friendly visit with Momar Khadaffi(don't know how to spell it; he has over 30 official spellings) in the 80s, I want to say 1984.
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 05:37:24 PM »
Obama, his pastor and most of his biggest supporters and confidants are black supremacists/Muslim activists such as THE NATION OF ISLAM LEADER Louis Farrakhan and Tony Rezko (whom he was involved in in the dirty real estate deal)
How in the H*ll is he getting a pass on this???

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 07:58:21 PM »

Shouldn't let too many in? :o Shouldn't let ANY in at all!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 10:21:31 PM »

Well . you're right .

ZERO.NADDA.RIEN.NIENTE.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 10:54:19 PM »

Well . you're right .

ZERO.NADDA.RIEN.NIENTE.
that's better

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 04:12:38 AM »

Well . you're right .

ZERO.NADDA.RIEN.NIENTE.

I see the problems of black culture too. I want no zoo in my neighborhood, but in my town I have never seen any gangster-rapper-styled-morons. But nearly all Muslimes behave like that.

I have nothing against blacks in general, but if they want to live here, they have to accept, our culture.

Who don't, have to go, together with the Muslimes, to places, where it is no problem to be a lazy sinnful evil piece of garbage.

But I will be sincere. When I would be in power, I would round up at least 1/3 of all Germans too and send them away. Bolchewiks and Nazis have no place in Europe too.

They endager our survival much more than blacks. >:(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 04:15:54 AM »
see the problems of black culture too. I want no zoo in my neighborhood, but in my town I have never seen any gangster-rapper-styled-morons.

Not yet...not yet my friend.

Here in Australia, you have these black Somalian refugees. Now, these shits do not know this gansterism....and yet, once they get in AUS, they turn into this right away. Most interesting. Belief me, they will become that...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 04:42:48 AM »
see the problems of black culture too. I want no zoo in my neighborhood, but in my town I have never seen any gangster-rapper-styled-morons.

Here in Australia, you have these black Somalian refugees. Now, these shits do not know this gansterism....and yet, once they get in AUS, they turn into this right away. Most interesting. Belief me, they will become that...

Somalians are Muslimes. They have choosen to be evil. Get rid of them.

But not all blacks have choosen to be evil. I will never dislike a Jew a Christian only because of his race.

But in my oppinion is no place in Europe for antisemite so called black or white supremacy churches. I would round all of the members up and throw them, together with the Muzzies, out.

It is a question of our survival.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 04:52:30 AM »

But not all blacks have choosen to be evil. I will never dislike a Jew a Christian only because of his race.

But in my oppinion is no place in Europe for antisemite so called black or white supremacy churches. I would round all of the members up and throw them, together with the Muzzies, out.

you can't allow 1 billion Christians from other races in Europe.
That 's suicide.

We have more than enough now.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 05:06:10 AM »

That 's suicide.

There is no problem with Christian immigration in Europe like in the USA.

We have in Europe only problems with evil Nazi-Muslim-Scum.

In Germany 80% of the so called intensive-offenders Muslimes. They are only max. 10 % of the population. This is no accident.

I know, that a lot of you don't agree with me in this point, but the USA can be lucky, that they have Mexicans flooding into the USA and not Muslimes.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 05:29:14 AM »

That 's suicide.

In Germany 80% of the so called intensive-offenders Muslimes. They are only max. 10 % of the population. This is no accident.

I know, that a lot of you don't agree with me in this point, but the USA can be lucky, that they have Mexicans flooding into the USA and not Muslimes.

i have a problem with all of them.
None of them should be allowed in Europe.
Black population should never be allowed.
Muslim population neither.

They should breed children with their own people in their own country.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 06:09:37 AM »

they should not even be in europe in the first place! It only takesTWO, and then they spread like wildfire...you end up with hundreds of millions of them in the end...taking YOUR Childrens' place. You might not dislike blacks, but take it from someone whom have lived with these savages...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 07:53:45 AM »

they should not even be in europe in the first place! It only takesTWO, and then they spread like wildfire...you end up with hundreds of millions of them in the end...taking YOUR Childrens' place. You might not dislike blacks, but take it from someone whom have lived with these savages...
maybe he is scared to be un-P.c. ;)

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 07:55:18 AM »
At least most Mexicans actually come to work. My primary concern about the border is security.
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 02:49:38 AM »

That 's suicide.

You have right Golden Phasant and don't have right ::). In my town there's hundred-fifty or so Armenian christians and they are so well integrated that I noticed them only recently after they did the manifastation  against Turkey's holocaust denayal. O0... But I woud not like to have 5 000 of them, any national, religius or ethnic minority above 2% percent is causing frictions and trouble it's not about the race. About Christians from ME and African mo-slime ocupied countries we need to help them by destroying piSSlam and allowing them to build their own future in their own countries.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm