Author Topic: Mike Huckabee is really stupid...check out this vid  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Mike Huckabee is really stupid...check out this vid
« on: January 09, 2008, 09:39:59 AM »

Him in the White House?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Mike Huckabee is really stupid...check out this vid
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 09:46:10 AM »

Him in the White House?
When they asked Huckabee you did'nt see the guy pose the question ,this leads me to beleive either the the tape was edited or Huckabee who has a sense of humor was playing along
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »
i don't know what kind of problems you have,but instade of wasting time go to    http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=14620.0  and do something usefull.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »

Him in the White House?

I think its insane anyone is trying to promote him.  I think he is a carbon copy of McPain
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »
I don't know.  Arkansas might deem him a cohort of Clinton and too just a pawn for the Establishment.  I don't know, just a hypothesis. 

PS: The host in this Canadian Comedy show is, to my understanding, a homo...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »
I think the only reason why Huckabee comes off as a real pro-israeli supporter is because of the commentary in the bible...

I think people should also begin to understand what the world would be like if Israel no longer existed... it would be the end of countries like the United States as Israel is the only country capable of keeping the muslim world in check due to its sheer strength and proximity to countries like Syria and Egypt as well as Iran which are sitting time bombs ready to explode into Jihadism...

If Huckabee is a true Christian zionist then he should understand geographically why the jews holding on to Israel is of such vital importance...

check this out although be careful when viewing some of the candidates as being pro-israel as Hillary and Obama are not

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:02:24 PM by raiseyourfist »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »
I think Guliani is really the only pro-israel supporter other than Huckabee which i think is really poor and highly unfortunate

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »
I think the only reason why Huckabee comes off as a real pro-israeli supporter is because of the commentary in the bible...

I think people should also begin to understand what the world would be like if Israel no longer existed... it would be the end of countries like the United States as Israel is the only country capable of keeping the muslim world in check due to its sheer strength and proximity to countries like Syria and Egypt as well as Iran which are sitting time bombs ready to explode into Jihadism...

If Huckabee is a true Christian zionist then he should understand geographically why the jews holding on to Israel is of such vital importance...

check this out although be careful when viewing some of the candidates as being pro-israel as Hillary and Obama are not

My BIGGEST fear is that any and all of these candidates are nothing more than mere pawns for the Globalist Eastern Establishment that has been working, with their Rhodes/Milner Group counterparts in Britain, for decades to bring Israel's demise.  Are they really who they say they are or are they merely individuals using G-dly rhetoric when needed and carrying around big fraudulant Bibles to appeal to the Christian vote like both Bushs, Clinton and Carter before him...?  Israel needs to find it within themselves to "Just say NO!"

Time will only tell.  In the end it will be up, solely, to the Jew to truly understand who and what they are.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »
Dont think I am a liberal, because im as right wing as it gets, but hat is so bad about McCain? We need to get a Republican in office, period. e need someone that DemoRATS will vote for too, while preserving our basic philosophy...
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »
Dont think I am a liberal, because im as right wing as it gets, but hat is so bad about McCain? We need to get a Republican in office, period. e need someone that DemoRATS will vote for too, while preserving our basic philosophy...

I know I posted this on another thread to C4J but it is applicable here as well:
I might mention a very applicable quote made by Dr. Antony Sutton about the "Dems" vs "Repubs".  For all intent and purpose, it is an Oligarchy.  A one party system at the top.  The faces change but the policies haven't changed since Woodrow Wilson.  "We must stop thinking in terms of Republicans vs. Democrats, but in terms of us vs. them."    

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »
I'd vote for Osama over McCain since McCain is a self hating American Traitor.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

For goodness sake, Huckabee was obviously joking!

If you want to see Huckabee answer foreign policy questions, go to MSNBC and find his most recent half hour interview on Meet The Press with Tim Russert. He handled himself very well on that program.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 08:22:57 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

If you want to see Huckabee answer foreign policy questions, go to MSNBC and find his most recent half hour interview on Meet The Press with Tim Russert. He handled himself very well on that program.

well said chaim, what was hucks views on iran out of interest???

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
I'd vote for Osama over McCain since McCain is a self hating American Traitor.
No you can't mean that jdl4ever. I think if that was the choices I would just not vote. It would almost be pointless the differences between them are in skin tone only. I could just not bring myself to pull the lever for Obama.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 11:22:09 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

Watch it here: