Author Topic: Why I boycott Ruger, Rugers dirty little secret.  (Read 2523 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Why I boycott Ruger, Rugers dirty little secret.
« on: January 09, 2008, 03:16:51 PM »
http://www.thegunzone.com/rkba/papabill.html

I also urge people to try and find "The Ruger Letter", search it on google. Explains his position on support the assault weapon ban.

Aside from his million dollar donation to the NRA Museum, William B. Ruger, Senior, should be remembered as the man who embraced the investment casting process very early on, and whose Pine Tree is one of the most respected investment casting enterprises in the world, the man who gave us the Mini-14, the 10/22 and the first American-made production firearm chambered in 7.62 X 39mm... and the man who told NBC News' Tom Brokaw that:

* "No honest man needs more than 10 rounds in any gun."
    * "I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20 or 30 round magazines or my folding stock."
    * "I see nothing wrong with waiting periods."

I hope other "simple civilians" have the balls to say NO to anything made by Ruger.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:12:40 PM by Cohen »

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
Re: Why I boycott Ruger, Rugers dirty little secret.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 05:29:52 PM »
  They also supported it because many of Ruger's firearms were already made with 10 round magazines, and thought it might help their business. 
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.