Author Topic: Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter  (Read 47496 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Re: Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2010, 07:21:54 PM »
Damn it!!
you know, it makes me so mad, that parties like BNP(in Britain) or PVV(Partij van Vrijhet - Holland) are considered racist.. I mean, do we all just have to sit and wait untill our countries are filled with this muslim scum.. Any hero, such as Geert Wilders, who fights for his nation, for his country, for the heritage and history of his people - is called racist, fascist or nazi.. This is absurd! Since when, being a true patriot is RACISM??!??!?
God help Europe!

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2010, 12:52:09 PM »
exactly, we are choking in white-man guilt and political correctness gone insane, Welcome.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2010, 05:11:41 PM »
I just pray that all decent western people be they atheists, Jewish, Christian, Hindhu or Buhdist, recognize that we are being usurped by our governments en masse as a people. It's not wearing tin-foil hats anymore to figure this out, they are telling you directly, in plain English: There will be global governance in everything you do (not necessarily global government) - Scared enough yet? So why don't you call your local UN or IMF representitive so he can put your mind at rest?- Dont have a contact number/e-mail for them....? right. -Nor will you ever have.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2010, 02:00:50 PM »
welcome to JTF

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »
welcome,i am living in israel but i hope that the bnp will someday be the majority on both houses.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2010, 04:28:13 PM »
welcome,i am living in israel but i hope that the bnp will someday be the majority on both houses.
BNP are anti Israel anti Semitic Nazi Scum!!! What is with you supporting all of Israels enemies?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chug

• New JTFer
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »
The UK will never become a Muslim state.  Could you imagine what would happen to anyone who tried to stop an English or Scottish man from drinking beer or whiskey?  Picking up your teeth with broken fingers is a tricky proposition.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2010, 01:41:47 PM »
The UK will never become a Muslim state.  Could you imagine what would happen to anyone who tried to stop an English or Scottish man from drinking beer or whiskey?  Picking up your teeth with broken fingers is a tricky proposition.
well.i hope the muzzies will get used to it.especially english muzzies.stop this white man guilt now.i don't care what we did to the muzzies in the past and i am inviting them to get the #@$ out of our countries!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2011, 07:00:30 AM »
So to quote dibblah
"the JTF and BNP are exactly on the same message"

Yeah right!
  Thankyou dibblah for helping me stick my foot down my mouth in my first few posts.

Is this guy still alive?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf