Author Topic: NOLANDFORSHALOM LOST HIS MIND.."stick together against gentiles"  (Read 19461 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NOLANDFORSHALOM LOST HIS MIND.."stick together against gentiles"
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »
Sephardics don't look like Arabs, most aren't.

that really wasn't my point...but there is a resemblance with some Arabs..

or what about Persians..some Persian Jews resemble the Iranians..even the Muslim ones...
Let's say that the acient Jews looked much more like Arabs than to blond hair Europeans.
Iranians are Persians (50% are), so Persian Jews look a bit like the Persians, so..?

BTW, the Queern of Sheba wes Arab.

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

All Mankind started from Adam and Eve. Jews are not a race! If they were a race, all Jews were looking the "same" in parameters of "Ears", "Noses", "Skin colour" etc', but they aren't.

Well yes they most people can tell a jew by their look, funny that  ::) At least some lines have remain without mixing to nothing.

Are Arabs a race? Nordic Europeans ? Berbers?
All the rest is mixed in between?

depends if you want go down the theory of religion or DNA. Under the thought of the Seven daughters of Eve then they can be seen as sub races from the main off shot. so yes. A strand of common linking DNA, that can be traced back to the primary source is considered a race.

Gd killed off everyone during the floods of Noah..so your point is moot.

Haha if that was the case the world would be all jewish

Ummm, Noah wasn't a Jew.  He was Noah.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2008, 09:21:34 AM »
Requires Jews to stick together
Yes totally agree  O0

that we stick together against the Gentiles
Yes I agree too, against the bad gentiles that undermine the Jewish race, and push their own agendas!

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Race is a bloodline, Jewish blood = Jewish Race.

Then why can people convert to Judaism..how do you convert to a race?

I said Doc its a race and religion they convert solely to the religion

But when they have Kids are they not Jews too?  Hey..what about Ashkanazi Jews and Sefardic Jews...We look different..one with blonde hair and blue eyes and another dark like an Arab.  You mean to tell me that since i'm the dark one like an Arab that Im' not white?  that' i'm a different race?  Your logic is flawed.

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed, and their children continued to marry and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

that's like 6000 years ago...however..in teh last 2000 years when jews were in Diaspora, they mixed a whole lot of DNA..a WHOLE LOT!!! 
Yes but core strands don't ever change, thats first thing you learn in genetics.

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2008, 09:22:38 AM »

or what about Persians..some Persian Jews resemble the Iranians..even the Muslim ones...
Let's say that the acient Jews looked much more like Arabs than to blond hair Europeans.
Iranians are Persians (50% are), so Persian Jews look a bit like the Persians, so..?

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

All Mankind started from Adam and Eve. Jews are not a race! If they were a race, all Jews were looking the "same" in parameters of "Ears", "Noses", "Skin colour" etc', but they aren't.

Well yes they most people can tell a jew by their look, funny that  ::) At least some lines have remain without mixing to nothing.

depends if you want go down the theory of religion or DNA. Under the thought of the Seven daughters of Eve then they can be seen as sub races from the main off shot. so yes. A strand of common linking DNA, that can be traced back to the primary source is considered a race.

Yes but you said the whole human race come from Adam and Eve who were jewish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2008, 09:23:46 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Yes I agree too, against the bad gentiles that undermine the Jewish race, and push their own agendas!

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

But when they have Kids are they not Jews too?  Hey..what about Ashkanazi Jews and Sefardic Jews...We look different..one with blonde hair and blue eyes and another dark like an Arab.  You mean to tell me that since i'm the dark one like an Arab that Im' not white?  that' i'm a different race?  Your logic is flawed.

What that all Jews started from Adam and Eve, and down the line they married and breed, and their children continued to marry and breed  creating differnet lines but still all of the same source. I think very logic without faults, because there was a lot of begetting back then.

that's like 6000 years ago...however..in teh last 2000 years when jews were in Diaspora, they mixed a whole lot of DNA..a WHOLE LOT!!! 
Yes but core strands don't ever change, thats first thing you learn in genetics.

Ummm...when someone mixes races, you get a change in genetic code by having a combination of mom and pop...
if you're looking at DNA from a light microscope, human DNA looks all alike...but when you do genetic testing and compaire original DNA from an early Jew..you have some similarties and some differences...

Core strands in homo sapians look alike to each other from most races that interact with each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2008, 09:24:18 AM »

Yes but you said the whole human race come from Adam and Eve who were jewish.

I never said that...

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2008, 09:25:02 AM »
Skippy:
Really ? would they think Sefardic Jews are part of the "Ashkenazi Race" ? Of course not. Ashkenazis aren't the only Jews in the world and what you say prooves the Jews are a diffrent ethnoreligiouse group but not a diffrent race  :P
The only Jews that were probably never mixed, or very rarly mixed are the Lybian Jews, so they probably have the most "original" Jewish look.

See the thing is there is study are study that proves Jews are not a Race and there are studys after studys that prove it is.

Adam and Eve were not the creators of man kind, while they were in the garden of Eden there were gentiles doing their thing.

Of course Adam and Eve were the start of the Jewish race, you DNA test all Blood Jews have they
all have a common DNA strand. Of course over thousands of years they change with introduced genetic codes, but the basic strand remains the same. There fore a common ancestor, and creation of a race.

Um the basic strand of homo sapians are the same...

First 12 dna codes yes, then it goes 3, then 7 and so on, and from that increase in codes develops races.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:52 AM »
You are wrong:
A. Adam and Eve weren't Jewish, they were the first Humans God created, so the are the Head of all Mankind.
B. Jews are not a race, and the studies that prooves there are (and there aren't) are probably antisimetic. If you can't just look around you and realizethat Dark skin Jews and Light skin Jews can't be one race (they are part of one race, but it isn't the Jewish one) then you need to open them a bit more.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2008, 09:28:12 AM »
Yes totally agree  O0

Jews are not a race.

Yes they are.

Ummm...when someone mixes races, you get a change in genetic code by having a combination of mom and pop...
if you're looking at DNA from a light microscope, human DNA looks all alike...but when you do genetic testing and compaire original DNA from an early Jew..you have some similarties and some differences...

Core strands in homo sapians look alike to each other from most races that interact with each other.

Thats simple DNA Profiling I am talking advanced, where they are cracking codes to dieases, and research levels.

It amazing the length of the human geno. Thats why its not fully maped.
They managed a dog and even a cats DNA coding is very complex.

Kiwi

« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »
You are wrong:
A. Adam and Eve weren't Jewish, they were the first Humans G-d created, so the are the Head of all Mankind.
B. Jews are not a race, and the studies that prooves there are (and there aren't) are probably antisimetic. If you can't just look around you and realizethat Dark skin Jews and Light skin Jews can't be one race (they are part of one race, but it isn't the Jewish one) then you need to open them a bit more.

There are dark and light skined Asians too all belonging to the same race.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »
Skippy:
Really ? would they think Sefardic Jews are part of the "Ashkenazi Race" ? Of course not. Ashkenazis aren't the only Jews in the world and what you say prooves the Jews are a diffrent ethnoreligiouse group but not a diffrent race  :P
The only Jews that were probably never mixed, or very rarly mixed are the Lybian Jews, so they probably have the most "original" Jewish look.

See the thing is there is study are study that proves Jews are not a Race and there are studys after studys that prove it is.

Adam and Eve were not the creators of man kind, while they were in the garden of Eden there were gentiles doing their thing.

Of course Adam and Eve were the start of the Jewish race, you DNA test all Blood Jews have they
all have a common DNA strand. Of course over thousands of years they change with introduced genetic codes, but the basic strand remains the same. There fore a common ancestor, and creation of a race.

First 12 dna codes yes, then it goes 3, then 7 and so on, and from that increase in codes develops races.

Ok so your point is basically that anyone born to a Jewish mother is racially a Jew...and that even if the mother were a dark African who converted and married a converted dark African and they had kids, they would not racially be a Jew...baed on the original 12 DNA codes that their ancestors 6000 years ago might have not be Jews racially...

Ok, let's just say you are right about all that...What fcuking difference does it make?!

If the Jewish race started from Abraham and Sarah, how is someone doing a genetic test from Abraham's or Sara's or Jacob's or Issac's or whomever's body to get this accurate reading?  no, it's flawed..your arguement proves nothing.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2008, 09:32:11 AM »
You are wrong:
A. Adam and Eve weren't Jewish, they were the first Humans G-d created, so the are the Head of all Mankind.

Asians are a race, Jews aren't, if there was a Jewish race, all Arabs were also part of it.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 09:33:06 AM »
You are wrong:

There are hairy tan Jews and light red head Irish looking Jews...and even in iran...red headed jews wtih blue eyes and hairy monkey looking Persians...

The point is...who cares?  race shoudl only be good for historical purposes and for choosing your mate.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2008, 09:34:37 AM »
I just care about the fact, that if we don't stop the muslim-invasion, the communism, multi-culturalism,
then the certain sub-species/races that we all know now, are going to disappear.
we'll be extinct.

I mean must Scandinavia become a racial interbreeding mix of 20% black 60 % arab 10 % vietnamese  and 10 % Scandinavian?

One more thing about race : how comes Jews have the highest IQ's?
only the way of life?

then non-Jews that convert to Judaism and breed without Jewish parents,
should be equally smart after a few generations.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »
Skippy:

Ok so your point is basically that anyone born to a Jewish mother is racially a Jew...and that even if the mother were a dark African who converted and married a converted dark African and they had kids, they would not racially be a Jew...baed on the original 12 DNA codes that their ancestors 6000 years ago might have not be Jews racially...

Ok, let's just say you are right about all that...What fcuking difference does it make?!

Oh if you can debate without that lanugage I can't see the point.

ANd once again I said its a race and religion. Yes a black person can convert have jewish kids, but the are kids from a convert, quite different from a old blood line.

Kiwi

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »
You are wrong:

Asians are a race, Jews aren't, if there was a Jewish race, all Arabs were also part of it.

As a sub race yes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2008, 09:37:17 AM »
Skippy:

ANd once again I said its a race and religion. Yes a black person can convert have jewish kids, but the are kids from a convert, quite different from a old blood line.

My point is, does this make a fcuking difference?!  Who cares!?

Kiwi

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »
Skippy:

You seem to care, and have a foul mouth on you are well  >:(

I strongly suggest you don't swear at me again, because i have  a few words you might not want to hear.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:40:13 AM by Skippy »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2008, 09:39:47 AM »
Skippy:

I as a non-Jew care about my race, and its future all the time.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2008, 09:40:36 AM »

No, it's a nation and a religion. Jews are not a race, end of story. If you have a proove we are, bring it on.

only the way of life?

Yes, as a proove for that there is Israel: In Israel the Jews have less IQ then Jews in the dispora, that prooves that if a Jew lives with gentiles he would like to proove himself more than regualer. Furthermore, it was prooved that Gamra teaching could develope your intellegence higher than normal.

As a sub race yes.
No, Semites are, ***maybe**** a sub-race, Arabs are part of that race, Jews are too, Phoenicians, Asseryans and more are also part of that Sub-Race.

Why ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »
You are wrong:

There are hairy tan Jews and light red head Irish looking Jews...and even in iran...red headed jews wtih blue eyes and hairy monkey looking Persians...

The point is...who cares?  race shoudl only be good for historical purposes and for choosing your mate.

Knowing family lines and culture is very important

Kiwi

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2008, 09:44:29 AM »

No, it's a nation and a religion. Jews are not a race, end of story. If you have a proove we are, bring it on.

only the way of life?

Yes, as a proove for that there is Israel: In Israel the Jews have less IQ then Jews in the dispora, that prooves that if a Jew lives with gentiles he would like to proove himself more than regualer. Furthermore, it was prooved that Gamra teaching could develope your intellegence higher than normal.

As a sub race yes.
No, Semites are, ***maybe**** a sub-race, Arabs are part of that race, Jews are too, Phoenicians, Asseryans and more are also part of that Sub-Race.

Why ?

Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

Kiwi

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2008, 09:46:00 AM »

Exactly, without it the culture and people of the world is doomed.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2008, 09:47:05 AM »
Skippy:

You shoudl care about your country...not the race which live within it..but then again, I say that as an American.  So to other nations: to each their own.  As far as a jewish country..race should not make a f--ing difference. I have emphasize on the F-word because it really pisses me off when some people make a big deal about it in regards to jews and and the USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »
You are wrong:

The point is...who cares?  race shoudl only be good for historical purposes and for choosing your mate.

Knowing family lines and culture is very important

SO your family lines and culture as ZILCH to do wtih race, sweety.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

Exectly, DNA prooved Jews and Arabs are connected and the they are also connected to the Europeans and that they are actually part of the same race.

- Friedrich Nietzsche