Author Topic: NOLANDFORSHALOM LOST HIS MIND.."stick together against gentiles"  (Read 19506 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NOLANDFORSHALOM LOST HIS MIND.."stick together against gentiles"
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2008, 09:50:05 AM »

I as a non-Jew care about my race, and its future all the time.

Exactly, without it the culture and people of the world is doomed.

What does race have to do wtih culture..

Yes, nationality has something to do with culture..but not race necessarily.  Red headed persians are no different in culture than black haired hairy persians...but DNA..absolutely!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2008, 09:52:28 AM »
You are wrong:
A. Adam and Eve weren't Jewish, they were the first Humans G-d created, so the are the Head of all Mankind.
B. Jews are not a race, and the studies that prooves there are (and there aren't) are probably antisimetic. If you can't just look around you and realizethat Dark skin Jews and Light skin Jews can't be one race (they are part of one race, but it isn't the Jewish one) then you need to open them a bit more.

There are dark and light skined Asians too all belonging to the same race.

There are hairy tan Jews and light red head Irish looking Jews...and even in iran...red headed jews wtih blue eyes and hairy monkey looking Persians...

The point is...who cares?  race shoudl only be good for historical purposes and for choosing your mate.

Knowing family lines and culture is very important

SO your family lines and culture as ZILCH to do wtih race, sweety.

It has everything to do with race, unlike most cross breeders, my family line is 100% white, and traceable for hundreds of years. Its called culture and race and honor. Nowadays that is very rare.

Kiwi

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2008, 09:53:24 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

Exectly, DNA prooved Jews and Arabs are connected and the they are also connected to the Europeans and that they are actually part of the same race.

correct and they are sub races of each other.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
Why ?

I want Europe's different subgroups to be intact. replacing the Native Europeans at the tempo we do now is going to led to the destruction of Europe.

Muslims; because of their religion, and they want to outbreed us.

blacks, we don't need them here. they are aliens that want to outbreed us. Should be forbidden to even come on holidays. they spread AIDS.

Our genetic heritage will be lost, and Europe will go back to the middle - ages.

All our cities will be destroyed, all art, all what 1000 years builded up, will be gone.

People , a nation, in Europe, is race/subgroup.

If I go to Holland, they know I'm from Belgium.
If an Englishman goes to Germany , the German knows this.
If a Swede goes to Spain, everybody knows this,

Mingling all these Europeans, is not potentially harmfull.
As long as the northern europeans stay blond, blue eyes
and the southern/middle europeans stay black/brown , with green/brown eyes it's ok.

If we mix the Swedes with blacks, that's a crime.

But mingling with muzzies and blacks that outbreed us , means we are facing racial extinction.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »
You are wrong:
A. Adam and Eve weren't Jewish, they were the first Humans G-d created, so the are the Head of all Mankind.
B. Jews are not a race, and the studies that prooves there are (and there aren't) are probably antisimetic. If you can't just look around you and realizethat Dark skin Jews and Light skin Jews can't be one race (they are part of one race, but it isn't the Jewish one) then you need to open them a bit more.

There are dark and light skined Asians too all belonging to the same race.

There are hairy tan Jews and light red head Irish looking Jews...and even in iran...red headed jews wtih blue eyes and hairy monkey looking Persians...

The point is...who cares?  race shoudl only be good for historical purposes and for choosing your mate.

Knowing family lines and culture is very important

SO your family lines and culture as ZILCH to do wtih race, sweety.

It has everything to do with race, unlike most cross breeders, my family line is 100% white, and traceable for hundreds of years. Its called culture and race and honor. Nowadays that is very rare.

So you have honor for being genetically white? oye vay...that's so shallow.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »

No its called being true. I find other races apart from my own very unattractive, shall i breed with a black man just to make you happy. And dishonour my family. NO I think not.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

Exectly, DNA prooved Jews and Arabs are connected and the they are also connected to the Europeans and that they are actually part of the same race.

Arabs and Jews ? Maybe, you'll have to prove it, because I don't think Semites are a sub race, or any kind of a race. The Semites are only a group of people.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2008, 10:00:15 AM »

No its called being true. I find other races apart from my own very unattractive, shall i breed with a black man just to make you happy. And dishonour my family. NO I think not.

I agree.

i almost dislike children from arabs.
i really like children from my own Flemish&West-european / Russian people.

I am sure all blacks feel the same..

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2008, 10:01:35 AM »

But mingling with muzzies and blacks that outbreed us , means we are facing racial extinction
So you want "mixing" wouldn't be allowed ??
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2008, 10:03:30 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

Arabs and Jews ? Maybe, you'll have to prove it, because I don't think Semites are a sub race, or any kind of a race. The Semites are only a group of people.

have you ever tried googling its 2 am for me. Cheers. Look up advanced genetic coding.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2008, 10:03:37 AM »
Why ?

I want Europe's different subgroups to be intact. replacing the Native Europeans at the tempo we do now is going to led to the destruction of Europe.

blacks, we don't need them here. they are aliens that want to outbreed us. Should be forbidden to even come on holidays. they spread AIDS.

Our genetic heritage will be lost, and Europe will go back to the middle - ages.

All our cities will be destroyed, all art, all what 1000 years builded up, will be gone.

and the southern/middle europeans stay black/brown , with green/brown eyes it's ok.

But mingling with muzzies and blacks that outbreed us , means we are facing racial extinction.

I cannot argue with you on these points. I cannot say you are wrong in your opinion.  The only thing I will ask you to think about is not put the quality of WHO someone is based on their race..yes a culture you can do that..yes a nationality you can do that..but a race, be very careful of how you qualify WHO someone is.  yes, someone of a different race might be physically ugly to you...I have no problem with that.  But if you look at a decent smart human being who is a different color from you..with simply more melanin on their skin, for example, and automatically say, "Ugh, you are this, leave me alone. I want to ignore you.." it becomes entirely your loss and my gain.  Through that smart decent human being from a different RACE, i can improve my culture and make it much more superior to yours because by closing this different looking person off from you and shutting him/her out, you inferiorize your culture..you only end preserving your own, but NEVER improving it...and that's how nations disappear also...but Jews dont' disappear.  While the torah is ancient and the Talmud is old...it not only works for today, but it makes people think and be innovative...for some Jews, they are stuck in their old ways and never change...but a lot of them are so learned and so comfortable in their skin that they can look outward to the other nations of the world and learn somethign from them to become smarter scholars and Jews..We as Jews, being in Diaspora for 2000 years learned a lot of good things from other nations...even the ones who tried to exterminate us...and the bottom line is they're all gone and we're still here...

Xenophobism is very evil..phobias will destroy you and your nation faster than Muzzies and blacks outbreeding you.  Making things illegal for them will only make them stronger...you need a different strategy.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2008, 10:06:24 AM »

that wsa my point orginally..Race shoudl only matter when finding your mate or for historical purposes. Race matters to you because of physical attraction...I find absolutely NOTHING wrong with that...if it is matter of the culture of your parents and honor, I have NO PROBLEM with that either.

But don't make it a shallow issue...don't just be with a white guy for simply being white..go for a quality white guy.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2008, 10:06:34 AM »

But mingling with muzzies and blacks that outbreed us , means we are facing racial extinction
So you want "mixing" wouldn't be allowed ??

blacks with Europeans?

I dislike this.

Should be kept very difficult for blacks to come here and breed.

Only a 0,002 % or so.

then we can integrate them properly.
we have no religion that protects us from marrying with people from other religions, such as in Israel.
that should be a good filter too.

And any sex without marriage should be punishable as well,
as it was two generations ago

Kiwi

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2008, 10:07:58 AM »

I agree.

i almost dislike children from arabs.
i really like children from my own Flemish&West-european / Russian people.

I am sure all blacks feel the same..

They do Blacks don't want to breed with whites, but do they it called swallow  :-\

No because only whites are racist, only whites can't have pride in themselves.

Kiwi

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2008, 10:11:15 AM »

that wsa my point orginally..Race shoudl only matter when finding your mate or for historical purposes. Race matters to you because of physical attraction...I find absolutely NOTHING wrong with that...if it is matter of the culture of your parents and honor, I have NO PROBLEM with that either.

But don't make it a shallow issue...don't just be with a white guy for simply being white..go for a quality white guy.

I find all 100% white men quailty because their familys have honour and chosen to stay with in their race.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2008, 10:13:22 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

have you ever tried googling its 2 am for me. Cheers. Look up advanced genetic coding.
There is nothing, look for yourself. I looked and it came to StørmFrønt and other sites that don't say the Semites are a Sub-Race.

I find all 100% white men quailty because their familys have honour and chosen to stay with in their race.

:D

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2008, 10:17:04 AM »

If that's your choice, i'm no one to stop you...But i really disagree with this point of view.  I think whiteness says nothing about someone culture.  However, I feel the same way about you in regards to Jewishness...jewishness is a better quality than whiteness in my opinion becuase jewishness isn't shallow and from jewishness, Gd willing, I'll have smart wonderful children with good values to pass on to their children for generations to come..

But whiteness...you make me laugh..but...it's your life, your choice.

Kiwi

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2008, 10:17:26 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

There is nothing, look for yourself. I looked and it came to StørmFrønt and other sites that don't say the Semites are a Sub-Race.

You need to look up medical site geez its basic. Not WN sites.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2008, 10:19:26 AM »
Why ?

I cannot argue with you on these points. I cannot say you are wrong in your opinion.  The only thing I will ask you to think about is not put the quality of WHO someone is based on their race..yes a culture you can do that..yes a nationality you can do that..but a race, be very careful of how you qualify WHO someone is.  yes, someone of a different race might be physically ugly to you...I have no problem with that.  But if you look at a decent smart human being who is a different color from you..with simply more melanin on their skin, for example, and automatically say, "Ugh, you are this, leave me alone. I want to ignore you.." it becomes entirely your loss and my gain.  Through that smart decent human being from a different RACE, i can improve my culture and make it much more superior to yours because by closing this different looking person off from you and shutting him/her out, you inferiorize your culture..you only end preserving your own, but NEVER improving it...and that's how nations disappear also...but Jews dont' disappear.  While the torah is ancient and the Talmud is old...it not only works for today, but it makes people think and be innovative...for some Jews, they are stuck in their old ways and never change...but a lot of them are so learned and so comfortable in their skin that they can look outward to the other nations of the world and learn somethign from them to become smarter scholars and Jews..We as Jews, being in Diaspora for 2000 years learned a lot of good things from other nations...even the ones who tried to exterminate us...and the bottom line is they're all gone and we're still here...

Xenophobism is very evil..phobias will destroy you and your nation faster than Muzzies and blacks outbreeding you.  Making things illegal for them will only make them stronger...you need a different strategy.
I fully respect your views too.

But i get sick if i walk on the street.
This is not Europe anymore.

This people are coming to take over our cities, and hunt us away.

That is colonisation.
The thing is , if you choose, in diaspora, to communicate with the smarter Gentiles, to accept them , as family, and their ideas, that is a total other plan, that indeed no other nation has done.

Let me ask this: would you choose an african Christian woman from the congo,  a white atheist woman from Brussels,  or a Thora-believing Jewish born Jewess?

I do think you'd prefer somebody of your own people over the other.

Don't forget, we Flemish are a mixed people also.

our roots are Gallic/Germanic/Frank, and some European immigrants from everywhere.

despite that, I think we should have the power to CHOOSE who immigrates here , so we can at least select intelligent people to breed/make culture with.

now were under socialist regimes that in less than a century let in 20% non-Europeans, that are living on benefit.

The Jews are in no way to compare with these black immigrants. Most of these blacks are less civilised like Celts 3000 years ago, and
have an IQ almost 2 times less than the average European.

Allowing them to out-breed us , is suicide.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

I googeld "Simetes Sub Race" and didn't found a thing. You are the one that claimed they are a Sub-Race and/or the Jews are a race, proove it.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2008, 10:21:11 AM »

If that's your choice, i'm no one to stop you...But i really disagree with this point of view.  I think whiteness says nothing about someone culture.  However, I feel the same way about you in regards to Jewishness...jewishness is a better quality than whiteness in my opinion becuase jewishness isn't shallow and from jewishness, Gd willing, I'll have smart wonderful children with good values to pass on to their children for generations to come..

But whiteness...you make me laugh..but...it's your life, your choice.

Thats right it is my right to choose to stay within my race.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2008, 10:22:07 AM »
Why ?

what do you advice?

Kiwi

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
Dexter DNA doesn't lie.

I googeld "Simetes Sub Race" and didn't found a thing. You are the one that claimed they are a Sub-Race and/or the Jews are a race, proove it.

You did even look up genetic coding, most lazy. you don't want to do it because you know you will learn something.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »
Skippy, Dexter, what is your counter-strategy on the outbreeding strategy of muslims and blacks in Europe?

Kiwi

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »
Skippy, Dexter, what is your counter-strategy on the outbreeding strategy of muslims and blacks in Europe?

I believe there should not be breeding feast. If whites choose wisely and create good quality offspring with strong genes, the white race will not die out.

I believe culture values need to be saved, and once that happens then Muslisms and Blacks cant undermine,  a country and its people.